Thread: Keeping in contact with Customers using phone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thumbs up Keeping in contact with Customers using phone

Do we have any dancer advice for keeping in contact with customers to reel them into the club to keep spending?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katia13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 Times in 2,407 Posts

Default Re: Keeping in contact with Customers using phone

Honestly it can be too difficult to stay in contact with all your customers, beyond simply contacting them with a text to let them know when you'll be working next. If it's a holiday or their birthday I might wish a few of them happy holidays or happy birthday but put a limit on it. Some of them end up getting needy, wanting to text or call on a daily basis, all day like they're your bf and that gets exhausting to deal with. Set your boundaries and stick to them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What WendiStarr said, too many customers asking to meet OTC also which is annoying, so be sure to set your boundaries.

I find it easier to use Snapchat as you can just send a story whenever you’re working, plus fun pics or videos in between so it looks like youre fun loving and have a life lol.

FOr new customers don’t just give it to them say “you can have my number/snap if you buy x dances from me.” Weeds out the time wasters

I also use the Textnow app. I don’t use my real phone number. Works just like regular calling and texting and I have peace of mind
    Last edited by Piper328; 10-10-2018 at 05:53 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Piper328 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Honestly it can be too difficult to stay in contact with all your customers, beyond simply contacting them with a text to let them know when you'll be working next. If it's a holiday or their birthday I might wish a few of them happy holidays or happy birthday but put a limit on it. Some of them end up getting needy, wanting to text or call on a daily basis, all day like they're your bf and that gets exhausting to deal with. Set your boundaries and stick to them.
    If you have access to them using their phone number you're able to ask for stuff without having to meet at the club too. Can you uber me, buy my flight ticket, transfer funds in to my account, etc

And get to know they're state of being.

Unless you want to use email and distance yourself. And they can be patient writing and waiting on a reply.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 10-11-2018 at 06:39 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Me, personally I wouldn't give my phone number to somebody I haven't connected with and doesn't sees value in me. Don't give your phone number to eveybody. If you do you will have a lot of people wasting your time. Why take up time to waste on somebody that has no value in your life?

Qualify the person before giving access to you and your time.

Your phone number should be a privilege.

Unless your networking (educational, career, job/gig opportunities) and that person is willing to offer information to you after you asked--

Don't give your phone number to or delete or block somebody clearly showing they don't want to invest in you and their time to you.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 10-11-2018 at 06:54 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Burner phone number, yes.

Personal phone number, no. Because your personal phone number can be trace if you had it for a long time. All it take is a simple Google search.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Do any of you guys use GV (Google Voice)?
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 695 Posts

i personally stopped giving my number. i never made money because of it and it just became a headache. i just tell them the days i will be there for sure, make little 'dates'. works just fine for me. the boundaries of not giving my number work even better money wise, they know it's business and won't try to ask you out for free etc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Burner phone or separate email used only for your dancer business. Nothing that can be linked to your other accounts or social media.

And make them earn it, save info like that for someone who has at least come in several times already and proved themselves to be a reliable spender. Otherwise it's not worth the general headache of neediness or the added risk of attachment from stalker types.

Thanks

I used to work in one club that had lots of regulars. The first day I started there I was told to get regulars for myself, otherwise it’d be hard to make money.
    I kept in touch with those regulars via phone and notified them when I was coming to the club. I never ever met one outside the club.
    A serious word of advice tho. If you’re going to give customers your phone number, go get a cheap phone at metro PCS and register it under a fake name and fake address. Metro does not ask for your id. You can say any name you want. These days, if you give out your actual phone number, it’ll take someone 5 seconds or less on google to look up your real name and address just by typing in your number.
    So if you want to avoid that, Metro is a great investment.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tati1995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jalena View Post
    Burner phone or separate email used only for your dancer business. Nothing that can be linked to your other accounts or social media.

And make them earn it, save info like that for someone who has at least come in several times already and proved themselves to be a reliable spender. Otherwise it's not worth the general headache of neediness or the added risk of attachment from stalker types.
    Won't you know the first time if somebody is good? Like when you state your non-negotiable cost and ask for a tip, he is agreeable and gives more than usual. And he isn't roughing you up. You also seemingly fulfill a need/want in his life. And a lot of men who have good income, careers or discretionary income you have to remind them to come in the club to spend on you because they led busy lives. ... I would lock on to him (and his phone number/contact information). And I think three (or two) times/visits is the charm to figure out pattern while in the club. After that you can probably propose putting you on his pay roll.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 10-25-2018 at 09:32 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post: