Thread: Help clubs in la

Thanks

Default Help clubs in la

Hi, so I know everyone says that LA isnít the best for dancing but this is my only option for now. I just started dancing a few weeks ago at a topless place in noho but itís much slower than I expected and almost impossible to get guys to buy dances unless you have regulars. A great night for almost everyone there being around $200, and that seems rare. Most seem to just come there to drink and watch girls from the bar or to play pool without tipping for hours. Iím looking for a new club to go, and open to nude if itís worth it. I auditioned for Deja Vu, but didnít get it unfortunately and Dames & Games in the valley said theyíd call since it was really slow and the day shift when I came in. Iím 5í3, 107 lbs, African American and have a few tattoos. If you guys have any advice on clubs that may work that would be appreciated! ❤️

Thanks

Default Re: Help clubs in la

Are you able to work in Orange County instead? The clubs are MUCH better there in my experience. The Library is a good club if you're good onstage, and Fritz is one by Disneyland that has decent earning potential especially when there's events at the Anaheim Convention Center. I've worked both Orange County and LA and I refuse to work in LA again. It's brutal.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somechick99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing you're at StarGarden? Have you tried the D&G in DTLA? LA is definitely different from 10 years ago INCLUDING OC. I feel like it's definitely not worth while anymore dancing in SoCal in general unless you want to be slaving away for 200 nights. My best advice is to either travel if you can or if you're good at stage and what's 'in' right now is to try Sams Hof Brau or Palms (loved working there and only pay $30 flat to work there at night- no tip out). Good luck.
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Xplicit18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you, I tried D & G downtown but they said their auditions were going to be on Halloween for the amateur vs pro night, and I don’t have a car rn so OC is too far for me atm . I don’t have much stage experience but would be open to Sams if possible.