Thread: An update from DivaTraffic - Now offering Traffic On Subscription

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default An update from DivaTraffic - Now offering Traffic On Subscription

Hello everybody!

Itís been a while since we updated you guys on the development of DivaTraffic, so we thought it was time to make a thread to update you all about what we have been up to.

Traffic On Subscription
    The most important new feature we are now offering is Traffic On Subscription.
    With a subscription to DivaTraffic you will pay a monthly fee, and we will send you traffic automatically whenever you are online on the camsites.

We have three different subscription options starting from $9.90 per month for a Basic subscription, $29.90 for Premium subscription and $99.90 per month for a Pro subscription.

How it works
    When you have a subscription, your profiles will be shown and rotated in all our ad tools that we offer to affiliate and networks. In addition to this, your profiles will be listed on https://diva.network which is our own aggregated camsite.

Some additional benefits of having a subscription:

• Free tokens every month
    • Extra affiliate commission on sales from Traffic On Demand
    • Your own affiliate promo tools
    • Create your own custom traffic packages
    • Bonus tokens every time you buy tokens
    • Option to send traffic to your own whitelabel or your own affiliate link (Pro subscription)
    • Dedicated Traffic Consultant (Pro subscription)

Apart from the new subscription services, there are several other improvements we have made to your Traffic On Demand services.

Traffic On Demand

Better quality traffic
    We recently upgraded our traffic filtering system so that we are much better at detecting fake traffic, bots and scripts.

New traffic packages
    We have added new packages that are targeting high-quality countries and traffic sources

New traffic sources
    We have connected to more traffic sources where we are getting traffic from, to meet the growing demand for traffic

Speed control
    You can now control the speed of the traffic you buy. Whether you want a lot of traffic fast, or a slow steady stream of traffic over a longer time period.

Max viewer limit
    You can now set a max viewer limit which means you will only buy traffic if you have fewer viewers than the limit you set. Traffic will pause automatically when you reach the limit

New sites integrated
    We have integrated with several new camsites lately, and support now more than 20 camsites.

Earn tokens on sales
    You will now earn tokens in divatraffic if the traffic you buy converts into paying members on the camsites. These earnings will come in addition to what you earn on the camsite.
    Affiliate program
    We recently launched our own affiliate program at http://camtraffic.com where an affiliate can promote all the camsite at once with our custom build promo tools.

We encourage those of you who would like to check out our new services to head over to https://divatraffic.com.

Best Regards,
    DivaTeam

Thanks
    Thanked 18,078 Times in 4,981 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Re: An update from DivaTraffic - Now offering Traffic On Subscription

Oops! I guess I should have read the entire post before I sent you a dm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well that's fine! Don't hesitate to write us anytime! We are here for you and will answer as soon as we can

Best, Therese, Head Of Support, DivaTraffic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

How anoying!!
    Do not visit this site, I clicked on it after seeing it here today.. and quess what.. I only saw the main page and now I get a constant popup ringt under the screen who is online.. russian dates etc...
    what a scam site BIG FLAG TO STAY AWAY
    my twitter @JadeRocksX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by missjade View Post
    How anoying!!
    Do not visit this site, I clicked on it after seeing it here today.. and quess what.. I only saw the main page and now I get a constant popup ringt under the screen who is online.. russian dates etc...
    what a scam site BIG FLAG TO STAY AWAY

Hi missjade!

There has to be a mistake here. For sure what you are describing is not something that is correct in terms of our site, although without more details it's hard to know exactly what you mean. We do not have any popups on DivaTraffic, and it's a site for models and studios, so there would be no reason for us to advertise russian dates to cam models. Could it be possible that you have malware or adware on your computer? Could you please take a screenshot to show what you mean? I can guarantee you that DivaTraffic is no scam. We have hundreds of models using it every day to increase traffic to their cam rooms. Would really want to clear this up, and understand what happened to you, so we can figure out the reason.

Please feel free to post it here, or send us a PM.

Also if anyone have questions, feel free to ask. We are here to help!

Kind regards,
    Thomas Pedersen
    Founder & CEO
    DivaTraffic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I will take a screenshot next time...
    It even updated on the background
    its a scam im sorry to say it like this but its true.. I never had pop ups before I visit one time your site and bang
    I will never use it... because of this, i will send you a screen as soon as it pop ups again
    my twitter @JadeRocksX

Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 3,658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by missjade View Post
    I will take a screenshot next time...
    It even updated on the background
    its a scam im sorry to say it like this but its true.. I never had pop ups before I visit one time your site and bang
    I will never use it... because of this, i will send you a screen as soon as it pop ups again
    I was curious about that because I'd visited the site before and never gotten a popup. I went just now and nothing popped up, tried 2 different browsers and still nothing so I don't think it's coming from divatraffic.

I've had this happen before when I've clicked on a site with spyware. It popped up every time I tried to log into Streamate. I got rid of it by using Malwarebytes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

How can I insert a screenshot, I have one now
    Saying Beautiful Slavic Girls want you.
    and its from them laurie i will send it to you in a pm

diva.JPG
    Last edited by missjade; 10-25-2018 at 01:10 AM. Reason: adding a file
    my twitter @JadeRocksX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ok, now I understand what happened.

You did not get this from divatraffic.com

It's a push notification from diva.network, which is a normal ad type now on adult sites. diva.network is a site for end users, not for models, and we use the revenue from those ads to buy more traffic to the site, so all models with a subscription get more traffic.

To get rid of it, put this into the address bar of your chrome browser: chrome://settings/content/notifications
    Then remove the notification for diva.network by clicking the tre dots next to it, and click Remove
    See screenshot
    Selection_419.jpg

And as a recommendation, if you go to diva.network and get asked to allow desktop notifications, please select decline.

I regards to our site divatraffic.com which is for models, you should not get any pops. It is a traffic service that lets you buy or subscribe to traffic.
    DivaTraffic - Need traffic?
    https://divatraffic.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Another update guys.

We now have referral program, where you'll get 10% referral commission if you invite other models, studios to divatraffic.

Btw, we are very open to feedback and feature suggestions on how to make DivaTraffic better to suit your needs. We're planning on connecting to many more traffic sources, and also start offering other traffic types like banner traffic, native ads and video pre-roll ads. We are basically a marketplace for models and studios to buy traffic from many different ad exchanges, and we can distribute your ads on a large range of websites. We're in talks with several other ad exchanges that we'll start connecting to. You can go to these ad networks directly and buy the same traffic also, but it can't pause automatically if you go offline. You also won't get the filtering that we are doing in terms of detecting all the fake users and bots. Out of all the bids for users that we receive we turn down about 40% of them that we rank as probably fake or suspect could be a bot. You can check out the networks our traffic is coming from directly, as we want to be transparent. The networks we are currently buying the traffic from are the following:

https://exoclick.com
    https://plugrush.com
    https://trafficstars.com
    https://popcash.com
    https://clickadu.com

With more to come soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 628 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I might trying to check out the site but...it's a blank white page...with only a lil circle question mark at the bottom left??
    Instagram - LaylaLovely56
    Twitter- LaylaLovelyXXX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hi Layla!

That shouldn't happen. might have been a glitch just when some new changes were being deployed. Does it still happen, and can you try clicking ctrl-f5 to refresh the page and let us know if it still happens?

Sorry about the inconvenience.