Thread: Hello, only been dancing for a week

Thanks

Default Hello, only been dancing for a week

I made pretty ok money dancing but I'm guess it's just new girl vibes. i'm also much much much older than the girls here. this isn't a tricks club so most of the girls just walk around the pole and i'm doing tricks, and i know guys don't care about that.

I'm already thinking about going to another club because this place mostly just has regulars that come through and talk to their regular girls. Most of them don't really want to talk to me or they act as if i have to prove myself which is a waste of energy. this place is a hustle club and i'm not very good at hustling yet. or giving lap dances. I think the first guy felt really bad for me so he gave me the rest of his ones. there are a few girls that are very good at hustling. they give dances after dances and never have to go on stage, lap dances is where the money is at. do ya'll have any hustle tips for selling lapdances or closing on it? mot of the guys are always like "i need to get to know you a little bit better before i get a dance." ughh or i hate it when they haggle me down to 5 dollars for a lap dance. like why?

half the time the guys mostly want me to be there therapist and sometimes I just want to say "that's 20 dollars for me to be my therapist" but i'm sure they'd get turned off. most of the guys are cheap when i told them it's 20 for a lap and then they ended up getting a dance from another girl. Why?!?

There are some customers that want me to text them but I just make them write down their phone number on a lotto ticket. do you guys use an app to text them so I don't have to use my personal number?
    Do any of ya'll meet customers outside the club like ever? I've heard some girls at the club do that but only for like a 2 hr limit because the customer just wants a little bit of company. I guess i feel unsafe because I've never experienced that yet.

I did have a customer offer to pay for my stuff but I said he could pay me cash upfront and that I didn't have an app for that but then the declined. is venmo or cashapp safe for this?

How do I start an amazon wishlist? does it show my address or anything like that?

I also thought about going into findom or selling my dirty underwear to customers but that customer hasn't come back in a while. Does anyone strip and work in the findom realm? perhaps I am saying that wrong because I am a real newb. I'm sorry!

I just dont want my personal info out there.

also, i want to travel and strip at other places just to make money for the night. is that pretty difficult?

Thanks for your help! sorry if this post is mostly ranting but there are definitely questions in there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: Hello, only been dancing for a week

It sounds like you are off to an OK start. Possibly at the stage of realizing that stripping isn't easy.

I would focus on refining your basic skills. Sounds like you could improve your hustling and lap dance skills. Those take time, you aren't going to be really great for a few months. From your description is seems like the club is busy but you aren't doing as well as you would like. If that is correct, that the club is busy with regulars then that's a good thing. Regulars aren't going to all flock to you in a week, if one of them tips you and lets you know they are there to see someone else, keep in mind that customer is willing to spend (just not on you on that day) so don't be rude to them, be gracious and polite, tell them your schedule, and then don't let them waste your time.

As far as the other stuff goes, no don't meet a customer outside of the club. You are too much of a baby stripper. Maybe that is OK one day but not now. Also most of the time agreeing to meet a guy at a hotel implies sex even thought it isn't explicitly always stated.

I would stay away from letting customers pay you in anything but cash. Again you are too new of a baby stripper. Lots of ways to get screwed over. If someone wants to buy your undies go for it if you want.

You can pretty easily dance at other clubs. But don't expect that to make things suddenly easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thehester2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,361 Times in 2,427 Posts

Get a burner phone or a burner phone number app. You never want to give a customer your real number. When you do give out your burner number to a customer make sure that you're only contacting them to let them know your schedule. Some customers will waste too much of your time, wanting to text all day or every day. In that case you can tell them, "Sorry, I'm busy but I'd love to see you again. Come see me at the club at x day/time. " Don't accept any payment other than cold, hard cash in hand. Too many ladies have gotten burned by the paypal or other cash app crap. Guys who are jerks can easily reverse electronic payments and you'll have wasted all that time entertaining them for nothing. I would avoid meeting with any guys outside of the club for now. You are still new. Some customers are low life douchecanoes who will know that you are new at this and will try to take advantage of you. Those types are the bottom of the barrel scum who get off on taking advantage of baby strippers who might be naive of the bullshit. Also, some of the guys who may try to get you to hang out with them outside of the club could be police. Never agree to anything involving sex for money. Cops use the,"How much money for sex?" or "If I give you $300 for sex is that ok?" crap. No matter how appealing the amount sounds, never agree to anything. Cops do stings at clubs looking for prostitution and that is a sure way to get a prostitution charge on your record. As far as wishlists go, try deliverycode instead of Amazon. Amazon can sometimes screw up and show your address to the guy. I've had that happen before and this dude traveled all the way out from the other side of the country to my home. It was scary/creepy as hell. Deliverycode's wishlist will keep your address confidential. You could get a PO box to be on the safe side.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the texting apps i've been looking at are textnow, text me and text free. does anyone have experience with that?
    i also don't understand how some girls accept checks at this club too. wouldn't that mean you have your personal info on it and i'm afraid it would bounce as well. or why do some girls put venmo on their instagram?

Thanks

also, i think i got sick from a customer and i've already missed a few days. i feel terrible. i've been resting and i still haven't gotten my voice back!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missbishop For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by missbishop View Post
    also, i think i got sick from a customer and i've already missed a few days. i feel terrible. i've been resting and i still haven't gotten my voice back!!!
    -Lemon tea from scratch: pot + water + sliced or chopped lemons --> bring to boil -> let cool --> wala...can even add some raw honey as a sweetener

-ACV shots (apple cider vinegar) + raw honey or some type of sweet/tasty juice to use as a chaser bc that shit is nasty but it def get the job done for whenever I have tickle in my throat.

-Gargle w/ either listerine and/or hot water + salt

-Ricola brand cough drops

Feel better hun! <3
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MintChocolate For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i guess my other question is in the lap dance area, i know some girls ask guys to keep going but are you collecting the money right there or until the song is over?

Thanks

how do you guys respond when customers say "oh you must be making great money as a stripper"
    sometime they say this when i ask for a dance so it seems like they dont have to pay

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I usually collect after but there is some risk. Collecting at each song is gonna prevent from stacking a lot of dances. I kind of hate lapdance only clubs these days because the risk factor of money and most clubs do nothing to help make a customer pay up if he is a slimy piece of shit. I prefer VIP type clubs because every single vip or champagne room club I've ever worked it's a prepay deal and its a bigger sum of money upfront. Idk that's just me though. You can still make a lot doing dances, it's just more bs and more exhausting to me.

Guys that wanna talk money it just depends on situation. Sometimes saying you made nothing or make very little opens his wallet in sympathy. In other situations telling the truth about the great money you make makes the dude realize your time is worth more than he previously thought and gets you more money. It depends on context. Sometimes to that type of shit I say "why? You wanna help me out ))?" And it works. Idk just use context and intuition. Over time you should be able to read them and adjust what you say tailored to each situation/different type of customer. It won't come from just 1 week though.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missbishop View Post
    i guess my other question is in the lap dance area, i know some girls ask guys to keep going but are you collecting the money right there or until the song is over?
    In my club we have a bunch of little booths for dances so I take a guy back to one and say lets wait til the next song. You can be flirty about it and say something like “Let’s take care of business before we get to the fun” or I blame the club and say “Hey, the club makes us collect money for a dance before we start.” You can usually sneak a peak in their wallet and see if they have enough to keep stacking after the one(s) they pay for up front. I always do something sexy that they obviously enjoyed during the dance when it gets to the end and say “Let’s keep going for one more” or remind them at the end of a song that a new one is starting.

I don’t do this with regs that I know or trust. Also if they balk at paying up front or do so begrudgingly I know I can cut them loose once we’re done with what they paid for and stop wasting time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaMae For This Useful Post: