Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: live pearl parties?

  1. #1
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default live pearl parties?

    Anyone ever tried them? I've been thinking about trying to do the live pearl parties and maybe come up with a name with my business page that didnt have my real name but I figure there would probably be guys trolling my room and mentioning that I am a cam girl or posting my cam name?

    Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to do the pearl parties? Has anyone else tried them or anything similar?

  2. #2
    Veteran Member EricaErotica's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 668 Times in 198 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    What does this have to do with camming or sex work?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricaErotica For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaErotica View Post
    What does this have to do with camming or sex work?
    because I would still be doing the camming while I was doing the pearl parties too?? Not at the same time of course.

  5. #4
    Veteran Member EricaErotica's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 668 Times in 198 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Nope. Still has nothing to do with camming. Your post should be moved to the "Other Work" section

    It should probably be moved to this section of the forum where work/business opportunities that are vanilla are posted.

    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...From-Home-Opps

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EricaErotica For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaErotica View Post
    Nope. Still has nothing to do with camming. Your post should be moved to the "Other Work" section

    It should probably be moved to this section of the forum where work/business opportunities that are vanilla are posted.

    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...From-Home-Opps
    sorry but it does have something to do with camming cause I would be taking a chance of being outed ( hence why I am asking here to see if any other cam girls has tried it?) So I would like other cam girl opinions

  8. #6
    Veteran Member EricaErotica's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 668 Times in 198 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    I still think this should go in "The Other Work" section, but since you asked...

    From what I researched it seems like this is your standard MLM business opportunity. With these businesses you need to be very careful. Alot of them are essentially legal scams. I have only known ONE PERSON who started this type of business and made excellent income. In order for you to make money off this type of business you need to not only be selling a ton of product but also networking and introducing alot of people to the business opportunity too. That way YOU make money off their commissions. My high school friend does the Passion Parties. I think they are now called Pure Romance. She makes about $80,000 a year doing it because she signed up like 200 people to be Passion Party/Pure Romance consultants under her. Good Luck!
    Last edited by EricaErotica; 10-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricaErotica For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Veteran Member drearea's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    2,793
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm kinda with Erica.

    There are a lot of threads here in camming connection about getting outed, how to avoid it, and situations that can make us more at risk of being outed. But this is.. just weirdly specific.

    I think this thread might go on a little better if you could express why this particular job makes you feel more at risk of being outed than perhaps other job options.

    I've been camming since 2009 and I've seen literally tens of thousands of girls in that time. At any given time there is at least that many women actively camming on various sites. We are definitely special, but our jobs are almost mainstream now. So many people do it that being singled out in an entirely separate context would not be normal.

    I've done some very high profile things as a civilian and I've *KNOCKS ON EVERY PIECE OF WOOD FROM CEILING TO FLOOR* never been outed.

    Are people already trying to out you? Why do you think you'd be recognized as a cam girl in this venture?



    EDIT: OH GOD. Thank you to Erica for looking this up. I don't advise anyone to do an MLM. Getting outed is far from the most likely scenario. What is likely is you losing money and wasting time.
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drearea For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by EricaErotica View Post
    I still think this should go in "The Other Work" section, but since you asked...

    From what I researched it seems like this is your standard MLM business opportunity. With these businesses you need to be very careful. Alot of them are essentially legal scams. I have only known ONE PERSON who started this type of business and made excellent income. In order for you to make money off this type of business you need to not only be selling a ton of product but also networking and introducing alot of people to the business opportunity too. That way YOU make money off their commissions. My high school friend does the Passion Parties. She makes about $80,000 a year doing it because she signed up like 200 people to be Passion Party consultants under her. Good Luck!
    thank u! I was just trying to figure out how to delete the thread but I don't know how...don't think it will let me.

    I wouldn't mind recruiting people under me and making more money that way tho. The girl that was going to sign me up says she makes $3000 a month doing it 3 times a week and she doesn't really try to get recruits, so idk. I am just trying to pay off a huge amount of debt that I have. I already cam 12 hours on Monday and Friday so I am just looking for other options so that I am not camming 12 hours a day like I used to. Plus the extra income would help me pay off my debt.
    Last edited by Girly_Girl; 10-23-2018 at 09:04 AM.

  13. #9
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by drearea View Post
    I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm kinda with Erica.

    There are a lot of threads here in camming connection about getting outed, how to avoid it, and situations that can make us more at risk of being outed. But this is.. just weirdly specific.

    I think this thread might go on a little better if you could express why this particular job makes you feel more at risk of being outed than perhaps other job options.

    I've been camming since 2009 and I've seen literally tens of thousands of girls in that time. At any given time there is at least that many women actively camming on various sites. We are definitely special, but our jobs are almost mainstream now. So many people do it that being singled out in an entirely separate context would not be normal.

    I've done some very high profile things as a civilian and I've *KNOCKS ON EVERY PIECE OF WOOD FROM CEILING TO FLOOR* never been outed.

    Are people already trying to out you? Why do you think you'd be recognized as a cam girl in this venture?



    EDIT: OH GOD. Thank you to Erica for looking this up. I don't advise anyone to do an MLM. Getting outed is far from the most likely scenario. What is likely is you losing money and wasting time.
    Reason I mentioned being outed is because I've been watching these type of parties a lot over the past 2 years or so and there are guys that troll these type of shows too. I also use to do live broadcasts on an app called meetme under a different name but I still had a lot of guys that would recognize me and say that they new me from camming, some would even say my cam name. With the pearl shows, a lot of the people that are watching will share the broadcast into groups ( I've seen a lot shared to my local groups for yard sales and selling stuff).

  14. #10
    Veteran Member drearea's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    2,793
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    thank u! I was just trying to figure out how to delete the thread but I don't know how...don't think it will let me.

    I wouldn't mind recruiting people under me and making more money that way tho. The girl that was going to sign me up says she makes $3000 a month doing it 3 times a week and she doesn't really try to get recruits, so idk. I am just trying to pay off a huge amount of debt that I have.
    This is a normal MLM pitch. "I make enough money to pay my bills, I barely have to work, and I don't need to sign up anyone under me! BTW, will YOU sign up under me? *genuine looking smile*" She wants to get you under her because she will make money on what you make. Her claiming that you don't have to get people under you to make money is not only misleading, but rude considering that is exactly your role in her downline.

    Signing up for an MLM is the same caliber of choice that signing up for a studio is. Yeah, it works for some people. That's the exception.

    In regards to being outed, I think that's a risk that isn't even worth discussing until you've really investigated MLMs, what they are, how people will manipulate others into their downline, and what most people LOSE (because most people do lose money in MLMs). There are tons of other options for selling things that don't include upline downline pyramid scheme crap. You're better off taking that initial investment and finding nice looking lamps at goodwill and selling them on ebay.
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drearea For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Featured Member Girly_Girl's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 459 Times in 247 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by drearea View Post
    This is a normal MLM pitch. "I make enough money to pay my bills, I barely have to work, and I don't need to sign up anyone under me! BTW, will YOU sign up under me? *genuine looking smile*" She wants to get you under her because she will make money on what you make. Her claiming that you don't have to get people under you to make money is not only misleading, but rude considering that is exactly your role in her downline.

    Signing up for an MLM is the same caliber of choice that signing up for a studio is. Yeah, it works for some people. That's the exception.
    True but she didn't approach me, I seen her doing a show and direct messaged her but you are right and I see what your saying!

  17. #12
    Veteran Member drearea's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    2,793
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    I think this is a good starting point for your research. You don't have to believe everything said by the poster, rather I would suggest attempting to confirm the validity of the statements.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/com...d_yup_its_mlm/
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drearea For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Darkside Of The Moon ☽
    Posts
    7,088
    Thanks
    7,944
    Thanked 18,078 Times in 4,981 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    thank u! I was just trying to figure out how to delete the thread but I don't know how...don't think it will let me.

    I wouldn't mind recruiting people under me and making more money that way tho. The girl that was going to sign me up says she makes $3000 a month doing it 3 times a week and she doesn't really try to get recruits, so idk. I am just trying to pay off a huge amount of debt that I have. I already cam 12 hours on Monday and Friday so I am just looking for other options so that I am not camming 12 hours a day like I used to. Plus the extra income would help me pay off my debt.
    I moved it over to other work and I dont think this thread should be deleted. Reason being there are lots of very thoughtful responses here that can help the next person. If anything, so that they know what to avoid if they want to do this.

    Sidenote: Pearl Parties, really tho? My nasty ass immediately thought about pearl necklaces. See urban dictionary https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...arl%20necklace
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 10-24-2018 at 07:50 AM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    5,497
    Thanks
    18,346
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 3,658 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    omg, yuk. they called them formaldehyde frankenoysters. Would not want that thing touching my skin.



  22. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,874
    Thanks
    3,436
    Thanked 8,361 Times in 2,427 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Wow, this was an informative thread. I have never heard of a pearl party and never knew that such a thing existed. My perverted self was thinking that it was some kind of new sex toy product or company.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  25. #16
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,860
    Thanks
    4,833
    Thanked 5,836 Times in 2,006 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Wow, this was an informative thread. I have never heard of a pearl party and never knew that such a thing existed. My perverted self was thinking that it was some kind of new sex toy product or company.
    I assumed anal beads. XD

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:


  27. #17
    God/dess Elektra Luxx's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Help!, I'm stuck on an alien starship orbiting earth.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    14,743
    Thanked 6,344 Times in 1,878 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Sidenote: Pearl Parties, really tho? My nasty ass immediately thought about pearl necklaces. See urban dictionary https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...arl%20necklace
    Yup, me too. Ha ha! I'm like, "yes, I've been to one of these parties...wait a minute...ahh, no I haven't."

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elektra Luxx For This Useful Post:


  29. #18
    Featured Member SuperJa's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    2,814
    Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,184 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    omg, yuk. they called them formaldehyde frankenoysters. Would not want that thing touching my skin.
    Yeah gross. Somebody in the Reddit thread said the ladies doing the openings should really be doing them wearing masks... would take the fun right out of the vids.

  30. #19
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,874
    Thanks
    3,436
    Thanked 8,361 Times in 2,427 Posts

    Default Re: live pearl parties?

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    I assumed anal beads. XD
    Lol! That's exactly what I was thinking!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. jade and pearl seasponges.
    By RockabillySwag in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 05:17 PM
  2. HOT girls needed for parties/live events!
    By Strawberry Strumpets in forum Other Work
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 07:20 PM
  4. Pearl, the landlord
    By Kalligirl in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •