Thread: CamLust.com

Thanks

Post CamLust.com

camlust.png

I’m Jared, founder of CamLust. I have 12 years’ worth of experience in the adult industry, in various niches like sex dating as well as the media-buying industry.

All my years in the business have taught me what it means to have the human connection without entanglements.

At CamLust, we understand what this means and we aim to give our customers the best girlfriend experience they can ever want. But what does this mean for the models?

CamLust is a Skype listing platform (prepaid skype shows) and we will be implementing also the option to share your Discord link as I figured that it's popular among younger audience.

First off, signing up to CamLust as a model is free. You can create your own profile and upload your photos for customers to see. We pay our models up to 80% in commissions and we have a long list of payment options that our models can choose from, depending on how they want to get paid. As of writing, we have wire transfer, Bitcoin and Paxum. You can be sure we will be adding more to this list as time goes on.

We make sure our models are featured front and center. We make sure we get to know our models first so we’ll know how best to showcase them. CamLust accepts models from all ethnicities and all ages. A quick visit to our website will also show you that we are open to models of every size and sexual orientation. We also accept male models, couples and transgenders.

We will cover chargebacks and never let the model be a victim of this. Although by that being said we will create a system where models can report them and view the list of fraudsters and timewasters that will be updated by us and the rest of our models.

For more information about CamLust and what we offer or if you want to see all of our models, feel free to visit this link: https://camlust.com/.
    Last edited by camlust; 10-25-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 763 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: CamLust.com

Hello Jared and welcome to the forum.
    Do you have plans for a customer advertising campaign or are you expecting models to primarily direct their own traffic?
    Will you be instituting a minimum amount per minute that models can charge as you have ladies charging below phone sex rates and that will discourage many models from even applying.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Hello Jared and welcome to the forum.
    Do you have plans for a customer advertising campaign or are you expecting models to primarily direct their own traffic?
    Will you be instituting a minimum amount per minute that models can charge as you have ladies charging below phone sex rates and that will discourage many models from even applying.
    Hey SuperPookie, thank you for the warm welcome.

Yes we have plans for advertising campaigns and eventually the models will bring their own traffic too of course, we will most likely run some promotions for the models very soon.

I'm guessing somewhere in upcoming week we will announce our affiliate program and referral bonus on the website.

The minimum amount for now is 1$ per minute, any advice is always welcome and will be taken in consideration.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to camlust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 763 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I highly recommend instituting a minimum of at least $2. I also recommend removing the comment on your page about how cheap your models are. This type of advertising attracts low quality customers and will discourage professional cam models from applying nearly as much as a plethora of ladies at unusually low rates.
    Good luck with your new site.
    Last edited by SuperPookie; 10-25-2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Misspelling

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,790 Times in 1,362 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

What's your pay out percentage? how often do you pay? what methods will you have available to pay your models?
    "What do you do for work bb?"

I <3 Daily Pay & so will you! Sign up here!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    What's your pay out percentage? how often do you pay? what methods will you have available to pay your models?
    Pay out up to 80% where base earnings are 75%.
    Payout methods; Bank wire transfer, Bitcoin and Paxum.

Payout is on request and takes 7 days to process for now. If you'd prefer daily payouts I suggest to signup under studio account BoleynModels. They have an account with us too.

A quick visit to the website and you would have all the answers also as we show this on the homepage and FAQ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I highly recommend instituting a minimum of at least $2. I also recommend removing the comment on your page about how cheap your models are. This type of advertising attracts low quality customers and will discourage professional cam models from applying nearly as much as a plethora of ladies at unusually low rates.
    Good luck with your new site.
    I have changed the minimum to 2$.