Thread: What are your work nights?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default What are your work nights?

I'm talking which nights have you brought in the most bank? Have you noticed certain types of clientel come in on say Mondays vs Saturdays? It's probably very city dependent. Have you noticed a decline in customers the beginning/end of the month?

Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 Times in 5,116 Posts

Default Re: What are your work nights?

I used to torture myself by working day shifts, Thursday nights, etc., because i convinced myself that avoiding party nights would save my sanity. Some women swear by this, and it works for them.

... but the reality is that i ended up having to work 3x as hard to make half of the money.

So working Fridays and Saturdays was undoubtedly the way to go for me, despite the annoying party vibe.

End of the month will usually = tons of girls working to make rent, fighting over tightwads who are trying to save enough cash to afford rent.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,184 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

My home club is downtown near the arena, so my schedule isn't consistent. I'll typically do M/T/Sun for sure, because basically nobody else works those nights (unless there's an event on). Game nights and concerts and conferences are good, so I try to work those.

We do an amateur contest on Wednesdays and it does get packed for it but typically with useless types, so I always have wednesdays off.

Weekends are not guaranteed to be good (or even decent) because so many girls work it but it can be packed with "just having a beer" kinda guys, and also mixed-gendered groups (who aren't buying dances).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like the idea of M, T, S. Do you find you're busier those nights with there being less girls and make more money than say a F, S? I'm thinking I'll do a vanilla serving job those days cause that's usually when restaurants are busy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    I used to torture myself by working day shifts, Thursday nights, etc., because i convinced myself that avoiding party nights would save my sanity. Some women swear by this, and it works for them.

... but the reality is that i ended up having to work 3x as hard to make half of the money.

So working Fridays and Saturdays was undoubtedly the way to go for me, despite the annoying party vibe.

End of the month will usually = tons of girls working to make rent, fighting over tightwads who are trying to save enough cash to afford rent.
    and this is why I make sure I have my rent saved within the first week of the month! cause I don't know about you but I've found it can be less busy around that end of the month time and the club goes on the backburner in their minds.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bananaqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 Times in 5,116 Posts

Working weeknights can definitely be $$$, but can also be very hit or miss. If you're a hustler working in a club that's close to hotels / city / business areas, you can bank off of bored/ lonely businessmen who are stopping in around 5:30pm-9pm for a drink + entertainment after work. You'll usually see these guys Sunday through Thursday (they travel on Sundays, fly back home on Thursdays or Fridays). The club might be dead, with few girls working (mostly just complaining in the DR about how dead it is while smoking), but you can clean up with a quick hustle on the guys who do come in, if you're hot and willing to be a bit of a door hawk.

Just my experience.. but again, those nights can be hit or miss. I'd pick Mondays and Wednesdays if you're looking to give weeknights a try.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

It's different everywhere, what nights you will do better. And it can also sometimes depend on the girl. A lot of clubs can be totally different from 1 day of the week to another or 1 shift to another. You won't know till you try. I personally know what my good luck nights are, but it might all be in my head *shrug*.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I agree with charlie61 ; my highest nights dancing have been Tuesdays and Wednesday being my highest... but Ive had really good nights on all the nights but consistently weekends usually are more stable however I have noticed this past yr more consistently every night seems kinda hit or miss now :/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NYC.Bianca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In my experience I noticed that it really depends on the club and on the city. In nyc the best nights were weeknights and the worst were the weekend because they were filled with young party losers. In Miami I worked at one club where dayshift was awesome and night shift sucked super bad. Then, there are some clubs where it’s reverse and opposite. I think it’s all about trying and seeing what works best at a specific place you’re at.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tati1995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,184 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by bananaqueen View Post
    I like the idea of M, T, S. Do you find you're busier those nights with there being less girls and make more money than say a F, S? I'm thinking I'll do a vanilla serving job those days cause that's usually when restaurants are busy!
    For me they work out well, but our club is a little odd. Like, you can (and often do) make $800 on a Tuesday off a lonely business guy, then work the Friday and it's like pulling teeth to get any dances at all... A lot of other places I've danced, you can expect the weekends to consistently be busier, so more opportunity for money.

Mentally on slow nights though I do find it easier because it's like, a whale showed up or they didn't.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post: