Thread: Audio clips. Is it worth it, as passive income?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Default Audio clips. Is it worth it, as passive income?

Hello!

It recently hit me that I would love to make adult audio clips. No phone sex (I can't stand to hear the guys, unfortunately for me), but audio clips. I have been told on cam I have a sexy voice and guys love my accent, so I think I should give it a try.

But, as I don't know anything about that and the search in this forum didn't give me much info, I have a few questions:

- Are there specialized sites for that?
    - Is making ONLY audio clips worth it? (I really cannot, for the life of me, make myself make video clips...I've made about 50 in my whole camming career and I already feel I used up all my ideas and I just don't like making them or knowing I am all over the net like that, I dunno...)
    - Do I have to come up with my own erotic scripts or can I just read Erotica (citing the source, obviously)?

I really don't know what else to ask, but if someone can give me more info or a link where I can read more info, I would be so happy, because I really really REALLY need to diversify my income with some passive streams...

Thank you and I wish everyone an awesome day!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Audio clips. Is it worth it, as passive income?

I don't know of any sites that are *only* for listing audio clips, but Niteflirt has the option to sell audio only on your profile. Also clips4sale has a erotic audio and audio only categories, so there are places where you can sell audio only. No idea how lucrative it is. I don't know about the legality of reading other people's erotica; it seems like something you'd get a copyright takedown notice for. But if you mean that you'd be reading erotica bought for that purpose with permission from the author/owner, that seems feasible.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngelWithHorns For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWithHorns View Post
    I don't know of any sites that are *only* for listing audio clips, but Niteflirt has the option to sell audio only on your profile. Also clips4sale has a erotic audio and audio only categories, so there are places where you can sell audio only. No idea how lucrative it is. I don't know about the legality of reading other people's erotica; it seems like something you'd get a copyright takedown notice for. But if you mean that you'd be reading erotica bought for that purpose with permission from the author/owner, that seems feasible.
    Thank you so much for your answer! I will be looking into those sites. I used to have an account on c4s but I closed it cause I haven't been making any videos in ages.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,836 Times in 2,006 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Niteflirt is a great place to sell audio clips. I personally have made more off of audio there than from my vids. ASMR, hypno, and fetish stuff is super popular.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,589 Times in 3,795 Posts

If you have a "sexy" voice, or what they used to call "a voice for radio."

Back in the day movie stars were forced to smoke cigarettes to deepen their voices for work.....so the cash value of an appealing voice has always been a big commodity.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Audio content is a great money maker if you don't want to do phone sex or cam. Niteflirt and Clips4Sale are just some of the best sites to sell content.

I would suggest you do your research before starting though. You don't want to jump into if you don't feel comfortable with talking dirty.

Maybe something Literotica is your thing. Reading erotic stories to your fans could be another option.

Join BoelynModels today. Get paid daily.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyCoco For This Useful Post: