Thread: Do Guys Really Get Spanked On Stage?

Thanks

Default Do Guys Really Get Spanked On Stage?

I have read of guys celebrating their birthdays in the SC being brought on stage, stripped themselves and then spanked by the dancers. Are these stories are more fantasy than anything else? I would think that the SC would get in major trouble if this really occurred. I have been in a number of clubs in Los Angeles and cannot imagine any of them allowing this activity to happen. Has anyone really witnessed or participated in this activity? What would the strippers get out of this?

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 743 Posts

Default Re: Do Guys Really Get Spanked On Stage?

Yes but only if the bachelors friends pay for it and the guy agrees. At both of my clubs here I think it’s $200 to put the bachelor on stage. He does get his shirt and belt taken off, spanked, made to be ridden like a pony, dicks drawn on him etc.

I’ve never known a club that did this for free or forced anyone to do it. Usually the guy’s friends all chip in. Not all clubs do this btw

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Yes. It’s usually a birthday thing, paid for by their friends. If they’re wearing a belt, I’ll typically whip their ass with their own belt. I bared one guy’s ass to do it once, and the DJ was like, “NO, NO,NO! Never thought I’d say this, but there’s too much ass on stage right now!”.

As already pointed out, it is a paid service and is arranged - you don’t simply jump up on the stage. That typically gets you ejected by the bouncers.
    Last edited by AChildOfBoredom; 11-06-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    I twist the truth, I rule the world. My crown is called deceit. I am the emperor of lies.You grovel at my feet . I rob you and I slaughter you. Your downfall is my gain. And still you play the sycophant. And revel in your pain. And all my promises are lies. All my love is hate. I am the politician. And I decide your fate.

Thanks

Thanks. These answers make sense. The consent of the guy on stage avoids complaints of assault and if someone is paying for the service, then I understand what the club and dancers get from it.

I've just never seen it. Maybe the clubs is Los Angeles just don't offer it. From what I've read, LA is a tame city compared to others in the US.

Thanks

They do it at the library.. and I think deja vu. Can’t tell if you’re interested or scared of the concept lol

Thanks

It depends on my mood. Some times the concept makes me really nervous, other times I think maybe I should give it a try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

At the clubs I have worked at that do this -- and as others pointed out, not all of them do -- the bachelor actually had to sign a waiver/permission form as part of the arrangement.

Guys either directly choose the girls they want, or give management a wish list and let management choose them. If you're choosing the girl(s) yourselves, you should be able to discuss with them ahead of time what you want/what the bachelor is okay with (ex. spanking's a go, watch the buckle, but no drawing since ink's a bitch to remove). I got selected for one of these shows once, where putting the bachelor on all fours was strictly a no-no because of hardware in his hip and knees. So if you have that sort of thing that needs to be considered, by all means speak up.

The fee that's paid to make this happen stays with the club, none of it goes to the girls who participate. They need to be paid/tipped separately.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jalena For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,459 Times in 3,165 Posts

All the clubs I've worked at do this. It gets fairly rough. At my current club, you get drawn on with a highlighter, spanked, ridden around like a horse.... At my old club, the girls would often give the guy such an atomic wedgie they'd end up ripping his underwear off.

9/10 times the bachelor/birthday boy is NOT enjoying it but goes along lest his friends call him a pussy.

We don't get much out of it usually - it's like $100 and the girls get $15 each for 2-3 songs of nonsense + any tips thrown on stage. I'm not a fan because it disrupts the whole club & it's hard to make a sale with that spectacle going on.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."
    - Lux ATL

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,762 Times in 709 Posts

In my experience, the smaller town clubs in NYS do exactly the same thing Selina described. I haven't seen it in Manhattan though.

When it does happen, it's primarily for the benefit of the friends. I would always whisper with the guy if I was doing the show, it kept things alright for him. It's best not to send the bachelor running away from the club afterward, since the friends will follow.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol1337a For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ClubCruiser View Post
    It depends on my mood. Some times the concept makes me really nervous, other times I think maybe I should give it a try.
    It’s within reason. We’re not going to appear on stage with, say, a cat of nine tails and just go ballistic - the aim isn’t to actually hurt you. Now, at my club, if they don’t have a belt on, or it’s fabric, I just signal to the bouncer by the DJ booth and they’ll bring me something- I don’t know what it’ll be before the fact, but again, nothing which is going to brutalize you. Music is typically house selection, though special requests can be rendered for a price - I tend to be popular for groups which want to make their friend a little more nervous, because I have some very dark an ominous songs at my disposal. Though sometimes they want the effect in a different way, and I’ve done this to a song from Mary Poppins, as well.

I agree that it’s not something I particularly like to do - both because it’s disruptive and makes sales difficult, but also because it’s very unlike me. But I’ll do it, all the same.
    I twist the truth, I rule the world. My crown is called deceit. I am the emperor of lies.You grovel at my feet . I rob you and I slaughter you. Your downfall is my gain. And still you play the sycophant. And revel in your pain. And all my promises are lies. All my love is hate. I am the politician. And I decide your fate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Whatever floats his boat... i guess. Doesn't do a whole helluvalot for me but fuck it, whatever. I've seen a few bachelors get "spanked" onstage, but it's not really a big deal and only really memorable because the Dancer made a big show of it. That can be fun, but only because of her. Just depends on what type of showwomenship she has. If she's got the PT Barnum she could probably skin a kitten up there and folks would clap.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Try it. You might like it.

Thanks

I would need to visit a club in another city, from what I have heard, since none of the clubs in Los Angeles offer this service. Los Angeles is more restrictive than other cities and the clubs do not allow the dancers to do much in the open, public floor areas beyond perform on the stage .

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ClubCruiser View Post
    I would need to visit a club in another city, from what I have heard, since none of the clubs in Los Angeles offer this service. Los Angeles is more restrictive than other cities and the clubs do not allow the dancers to do much in the open, public floor areas beyond perform on the stage .
    If you're interested in getting beat by a dancer, I'm sure you could pay one to abuse you in VIP. The dancer I spend most of my time with knows that I'm very Dominant, so she screws with me sometimes when we go somewhere private. I've left with bite marks, scratches, bruises, etc. The most she allows me to do (usually) is some slaps. It's not even really a sexual thing for us... We just get drunk and test eachother's pain tolerance, with her having more options because I'm not gonna cross a line in a club. We have a weird dynamic though. Legitimately, I don't remember the last time I straight paid for a dance or VIP with her. The club doesn't count or take anything from dances, so we don't count them either. She knows she gets what I bring, and that's been good enough so far.

Thanks

OP what clubs are you going to? i think you're being overly cautious. LA clubs are really not that "restrictive". unless you're wanting something else that you're not specifying

Thanks

Deja Vu in North Hollywood, mainly. I once talked with a dancer about bachelor parties, since I had a buddy who was getting married in a few months. She said that they pulled the bachelor on stage and various dancers would dance for him. When I asked if that was all that happened, she said yes, that was it. I didn't push it any further, since I didn't know her too well.

I know that the city government tried to really crack down on illicit activities so the club scaled back the VIP area down to only cubicles with couches that are fairly open and public. Other nude clubs in nearby in the San Fernando Valley (Oddball Cabaret, Spearmint Rhino, etc.) cut back on private areas and camera blackout zones as well. They also pulled beds out of the clubs and replaced them with couches and chairs.

One dancer I met had previously worked in Texas. She described clubs with private VIP rooms that had doors that could be locked. She was surprised that Los Angeles clubs seemed so conservative compared to Texas.

Thanks

umm doors that lock? where? i moved to texas from LA and worked in all the big cities here. never once heard of anything like that.

i do know they're cracking down on things in cali but if your dick isn't out or anything like that you shouldn't have a problem with just spanking and acting silly, aside from maybe some weird looks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post: