Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: graphic design

  1. #1
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default graphic design

    I was wondering if there's a website that will generate code for graphics. I am on cammodeldirectory,niteflirt. I would just like to make some graphics for skype show prices, what i offer in my skype shows,ext. Thanks

  2. #2
    Member MsConstrued's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 40 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: graphic design

    Canva.com can make free posters of many varying sides with preloaded graphics.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter: @MissConstrued13

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by MsConstrued View Post
    Canva.com can make free posters of many varying sides with preloaded graphics.
    Thankyou, just what i was looking for

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heidi_M For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    5,792
    Thanked 7,689 Times in 2,817 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: graphic design

    Yep I second canva. Just use their already made templates and switch out things for your own

    Tip-activated toys for camgirls


    if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Yes. I found a couple cute templates. Now I have to decide one.

  9. #6
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Yep I second canva. Just use their already made templates and switch out things for your own
    Love your quote. It has inspired me

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heidi_M For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Featured Member Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,178
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 2,625 Times in 832 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Default Re: graphic design

    I also use Fotor.com for banners (it also has a lot of templates) and also for editing my pictures (make the skin smooth, pop my eye color, whiten my teeth, remove blemishes, etc). It's extremely simple to use and so useful, that now I am paying annual subscription ))
    It's my 3rd year in a row, when I reniew it. Really handy and useful!
    You also have a free trial period (can't remember how long it is), to test it.

    For example, theese are the templates. And you modify them, the way you want. Then download the picture and upload on CMD. That's what I do.
    https://www.fotor.com/templates

    Later edit: I see now they have a new feature called Fotor SDK. Apparently, you can create banners that also include HTML coding, that you can edit in real time.
    https://sdk.fotor.com/
    I might buy that one too, would make it easier for me to modify everything without having to do a new banner.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 11-08-2018 at 11:09 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I also use Fotor.com for banners (it also has a lot of templates) and also for editing my pictures (make the skin smooth, pop my eye color, whiten my teeth, remove blemishes, etc). It's extremely simple to use and so useful, that now I am paying annual subscription ))
    It's my 3rd year in a row, when I reniew it. Really handy and useful!
    You also have a free trial period (can't remember how long it is), to test it.

    For example, theese are the templates. And you modify them, the way you want. Then download the picture and upload on CMD. That's what I do.
    https://www.fotor.com/templates

    Later edit: I see now they have a new feature called Fotor SDK. Apparently, you can create banners that also include HTML coding, that you can edit in real time.
    https://sdk.fotor.com/
    I might buy that one too, would make it easier for me to modify everything without having to do a new banner.
    Thankyou cutie! I will check out fotor too

  14. #9
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    19,615
    Thanks
    37,701
    Thanked 15,492 Times in 8,041 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: graphic design

    U guys are so cute!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    your cute!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heidi_M For This Useful Post:


  18. #11
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    19,615
    Thanks
    37,701
    Thanked 15,492 Times in 8,041 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: graphic design

    OMG, YOU"re adorbs!
    Im in Chi, too!

  19. #12
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    OMG, YOU"re adorbs!
    Im in Chi, too!
    very nice I want to snow to melt. lol.

  20. #13
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    19,615
    Thanks
    37,701
    Thanked 15,492 Times in 8,041 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi_M View Post
    very nice I want to snow to melt. lol.
    Right?
    I was kinda surprised, even tho.I heard about it!
    Too early!

  21. #14
    Senior Member Heidi_M's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 136 Times in 67 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: graphic design

    Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Right?
    I was kinda surprised, even tho.I heard about it!
    Too early!
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/ne...7711&noquote=1
    Its okay, its november

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:33 PM
  2. Wordpress layout/Graphic design for my website?
    By witchbaby in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2015, 12:19 PM
  3. Free Graphic/Logo Design :)
    By TM1975 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 03:25 PM
  4. Free Graphic Design for Niteflirt/MFC ads/graphics
    By domino.damoiselle in forum Other Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:11 AM
  5. Web Design & Graphic Design 101
    By GlamourRouge in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 11:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •