Thread: Dating younger guys

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,847 Times in 944 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused
    Blog Entries

Default Dating younger guys

This comedian pretty much sums up my experience dealing with younger guys.

It’s a mistake to think older women go to the clubs to find a younger boyfriend. “We don’t seek younger guys out at the club thinking, “Who can I find to do everything for and teach everything to. I’m not busy enough.”
    Last edited by Ifyouseekamy; 11-16-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dating younger guys

Quote Originally Posted by evansdu011 View Post
    I had a pretty bad audition my first time. I fell off the stage onto the house mom.
    I'm sad!!
    Okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post

This comedian pretty much sums up my experience dealing with younger guys.

Its a mistake to think older women go to the clubs to find a younger boyfriend. We dont seek younger guys out at the club thinking, Who can I find to do everything for and teach everything to. Im not busy enough.
    Bahahahaha Truth!

I've been dating younger guys since I turned 40.

The only one I've ever pursued is the one I'm dating now (he's 25 but way more mature than any younger guy I've ever dated). I wrote my own comedic monologue about it similar to this. I said, "Prepare to say things you only thought you'd ever say to your kids. Such as..no honey, I DON'T think it's a good idea to spend an entire paycheck on a new Playstation.."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misspandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,042 Times in 363 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by misspandora View Post
    Bahahahaha Truth!

"Prepare to say things you only thought you'd ever say to your kids. Such as..no honey, I DON'T think it's a good idea to spend an entire paycheck on a new Playstation.."

exactly, much more economic to be a PC gamer person, and just swap out parts as needed along the tech curve and not need 2 or 3 new consoles every year or two : )
    * nods *
    Last edited by Morrigan; 12-23-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Hatred does not cease by hatred but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

" What is Reality? An icicle forming in fire."
    -Dogen Zenji

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morrigan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,622 Times in 2,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouseekamy View Post
    Okay?
    He was a spammer.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,938 Times in 2,891 Posts

Dear Lord, I feel old at 31 and I have no patience for younger guys or any guy under age 40. They annoy me and turn me off. I don't have patience for simultaneously playing the roles of mommy, teacher, and girlfriend all in one. You ladies can have those immature video game addicted basement dwellers..lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 867 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I'm 40 & seeing a guy 23. If I was a guy I would probably have bought a red convertible ��. I separated from my husband awhile back and it's just nice to spend time with someone nice and fun that doesn't need or want the major emotional investment but still cares.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,997 Times in 3,325 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

My best fucks were 11-12 years younger(in their 20s). The right ones will worship you like a GODDESS QUEEN. Older, like a little spoiled princess. Lol. All good. Lol.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,041 Posts

I date younger quite often.
    I’m 39 ( just barely ) .
    J and J ( different people ) were 32 and 33. You can read about our adventures in 2018 dating.
    My fave things are obvious.
    Great looking / horny ect.
    Least favorite thing ( the 2nd J ) was the lack of formal date plans.
    ^ Ill train him better if I see him in a few days.
    Last edited by carmen_b; 12-27-2018 at 10:20 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 646 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I wish these guys in their 20s were skilled sexually though. The best I’ve had in bed have been in their mid and late thirties

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Blog Entries

For women it actually make sense to marry a guy that’s younger because otherwise you end taking care of your husband. He dies leaving you alone for the rest your life. I’ve actually had this happen to my older friends. Ungrateful bastard was cheating and lying all throughout their 20+ years of marriage, then she had to take care of his ungrateful, lying ass!

I’ve had some weird experience with younger guys, but nothing traumatic.
    Last edited by Ifyouseekamy; 12-26-2018 at 06:30 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I feel like it *is* a bit challenging though to get them to take committing to you seriously.
    I'm just being honest ( and I'm in a fun phase so what I'm doing now is perfect ).

What I've found ( there were actually three younger dudes I guess ) is that they are really fascinated at first .
    They really like being with someone who is really together but then those same qualities can throw things off a bit ( for example my current interest is a night owl and I made a couple special exceptions to see him but probably won't again ).
    He's going to have to bend to my earlier schedule.
    I did date someone my own age in between them and he was very boring ( the teacher from the 2018 dating adventure thread ).
    Last edited by carmen_b; 12-27-2018 at 10:22 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,822 Times in 6,291 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Never.

Unless you need a dude with stamina and a hot body.

Otherwise older dudes are where it’s at.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Depends on the guy. 23-29 is my sweet spot right now. I'm 26.

When I was 18-19, I was dating guys far too old just cause I thought it was cool. I grew out of that. Cheap comes in all ages.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Femme Fatale For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 564 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I am 28, and look considerably younger than my age. So it's not uncommon for me to be chatted up/hit on by younger guys. Sometimes, I give in and agree to go on a date with them (being sure to pack my handgun, of course), and my experiences have varied.

One of them was a 19 year-old who worked as a delivery driver for NAPA. Every time he delivered parts to the shop and saw me in there, he would talk to me.. obviously flirty, and then he asked me out on a date. I flatly refused. He was very persistent, though. I finally agreed to go on a date with him for a variety of reasons. One was that he was always respectful. The other is that our mechanics would always get a good laugh out of it and tear him down a bit... I suppose his ability to simply not care what they thought and still continue on may have influenced my decision, as well.

So we went on our date. No, I didn't have sex with him. It was a fun night, and he actually seemed to know how to treat women. I make substantially more than him, so I paid my own for a good part of the night, though he insisted on covering dinner and ice cream afterwards... said he wouldn't feel like he was actually taking me out otherwise. Which, I don't really get the logic, but okay. It was nice to go out and just feel youthful again. At the end of the night, I think we both knew it couldn't work out, but it was a wonderful time. After I got home, one of the girls asked me how it was, and I said something to her like, "It was great. We can't be a think, but he's a good kid, he'll make someone happy". Which... exactly. He meant well and treated me well, but he's still a kid. Which is a little difficult for me to fathom, because I tend to mull around people who had to grow up early. Me and this guy, not only were we at the same point in our lives now, but we were at different points in our lives at 19.

On the flip side, I went on a date with a 20 year-old who has a child. And having that kid really made me him grow up quickly. The date itself was a good experience (no, I didn't have sex with him, either), but a much different experience, and it was a lot more adulting, and not really fun in the way the previous date was.

So, very different experiences going on dates with younger guys. One has very few responsibilities, is out for a good time, and and would probably be the one you would have to take charge with when it came to things like domestic chores and financial management. Aside from what physical appeal I had to him, he probably saw me as a potential "cool chick" to be with.

The other was much more responsible, constantly strives to better himself in order to better his situation for his kid (who he had to have had around 16, given the age he told me), and has already accepted that a good number of his goals and goals and dreams for at least the foreseeable future are going to have to be put on hold. Aside from physical appeal, his interest in me likely stemmed from financial stability. Honestly, while I do appreciate those qualities, I think there'd be a huge emotional drain being in a relationship with him. I mean, he's still young, he still wants to do the things that people that age want to do, but the dream is effectively dead for him, and I'm sure it's something of an emotional rollercoaster for him. Which, I really can't deal with, seeing as I've got my own to deal with.

I can fathom a guess at what a relationship with both would be like, and the conclusion I came to was that neither would be ideal. Of course, I knew beforehand they both had zero chance of going anywhere... as I've said before, I'm probably one of those most undateable women on this site at the moment for reasons which are my own. It's weird to me that friends in my age range or older tell me I'm lucky that younger guys take an interest in me. Of course, it's always the ones who themselves have never dated anyone younger that tell me this.
    My hair seems to be seized by the wind
    But I must continue this trip, never looking back.
    Never looking back...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My next phase of dating will probably be older for sure.

I really think it depends on the person. J was younger ( the first one ) but was consistently asking me out 2-4 days ahead always . This is a huge thing for me ( that feeling of pursuit ) . Without it , I lose interest very quickly so it is just a MUST have and I think younger guys can ( sometimes ) still have it. Some though are kind of riding that generation line where it's ok to " hang out " with a girl ( puke ).
    Nope dude ...... we are not hanging out. We are dating. If you don't have the maturity to describe what's going on correctly , your dick will not come anywhere near me.

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Never.

Unless you need a dude with stamina and a hot body.

Otherwise older dudes are where it’s at.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post: