Thread: Nude photoshoots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Default Nude photoshoots

Who does nude photography (softcore / hardcore) outside of being a stripper?

I dabbled a little with it back around 2006, 2007. My boyfriend took about 6 different photoshoots of me at different locations probably 20 to 30 pictures each. I tried submitting them to different modeling agencies over the course of about 6 months. Didn't have much success. Back in early 2011 when I lived in Dallas for a couple of months I tried getting involved with an agency that did everything from private parties to photo shoots. Had a little success but after about two and a half months, left Dallas and moved to Houston. Haven't pursued doing any nude photos since living here. I thought about it but haven't followed through with it.

Just curious, who does it and how did they like it. Do you do a soft core or hardcore or a mix of both?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Nude photoshoots

I am a photographer that does many nude and themes of art semi nude or implies stuff

In my experience there are ladies that do it for money
    Fast money in adult and fetish and content
    Some ladies go for art and fashion which is a build as you go and find buyers or agencies

Some do it for fun with no profit

Many do it to document their “sexy years”
    Last edited by pinups4; 11-18-2018 at 06:45 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

**Following** !!
    I would love to get signed. I have had some success doing shoots from photographers on model mayhem. Also found a guy who used me as a muse on craigslist but I wouldn't recommend that. I love looking back at the photos and I am so grateful I have been safe. I've just kind of gone with my gut and made sure it was at a legit studio. I find it very very easy cash and usually I won't do more than 2 hours. I do soft core, more interested in teasing and flirting with the camera than actually being filmed doing something sexual. Photographers have usually liked me to use bdsm as props. I wish it could be a more regular thing and maybe someone has advice about finding an agency.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,938 Times in 2,891 Posts

I do nude modeling sometimes, when I can find legit gigs. Be very careful with modelmayhem and craigslist. Craigslist is full of a lot of gwc(guys with cameras) posing as photographers as a way to get ladies naked and try to sleep with or get sexual services out of them. Modelmayhem has some creeps on there who do that as well. Make sure that they are a real photographer with a studio location, portfolio, website, and model references. A real photographer will likely have all of that. The ultimate test of whether it's a real photographer or creep? Say that you're going to bring a friend with you for comfort purposes and they will flip out, especially if you say it's your boyfriend, husband, or a guy friend. The creep type will demand that you come alone. I'm not sure what area you're in but maybe try Googling modeling agencies in your area. Don't buy into any of the scam modeling agencies because they are out there too. You should never have to pay a modeling agency money out of your own pocket in order for them to work with you. Real modeling agencies get paid a cut by whichever company books you when they book work for you. Good luck.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

thanks for that reply Wendi! Definitely almost been scammed before by a hair modelling agency that charges a "joining fee". Where have you found your legit gigs?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

On craigslist, I found a modeling gig for a pretty well-known hair product line one time. I was paid $400 for the day to get my hair done by some famous guy from London, and got to show it off at a show. So yes, there is good stuff on craigslist, depending on where you are located. I also found a guy on craigslist to do some artistic nudes, and I've been told that they were very good to be found on craigslist. Just be careful....

I also did modelmayhem. I did run into guys who were downright perverts. I was so incredibly nave and nice and just let them get away with pretty much whatever. Whatever happened, I barely remember it bc it was that bad.

So my take based on my personal experience is craigslist can be good but use your judgement. Modelmayhem, less so...

Maybe you can google boudoir photographers in your city, get some shots and whatever images you produce, you can sell on onlyfans.com? Going about it that way, I think, would qualify you as a nude model. Online platforms like that allow an influx of ppl not accepted into modeling agencies to advertise their images independently, and to make a profit off of it without the agency as the middle man.