Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camgirl Movie "Cam" on Netflix

Thanks
    Thanked 17,225 Times in 5,485 Posts

Default Re: Camgirl Movie "Cam" on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    I checked out Girl House and couldn't believe they didn't have better security! I liked it though! I think in Cam it's supposed to be a demon that does what happens and that's why it's a horror; it's definitely not another girl or a program, and the other chick got presumably murdered. ( I don't think this gives too much away )

I fucking DIED when that girl told that dude his dick looked like an acorn. LMFAO!!!
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

So I watched an episode of that BuzzFeed show called Follow This, and it actually talked about a technology that will be emerging in which someone can actually control a CGI image just by having the image and software. Think snapchat filter meets life-like CGI images. Kinda scary if you think about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Gonna see it too after reading this thread. Thanks for sharing

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Thanks

My pennies worth - i was looking forward to this but its car crash at its best. my free cam girls may see this as wow but for me - its still not how cam girls are, at the end of the day its just fictional - a horror movie. Lets see a cam girl movie of how it really is on a non token site and jezz if the token sites and your all stalking the best models to compete wow - i never like a stalker. She just cam across as desperate with shows - lets not forget the library incident you all had a field day on
    Plus lets not forget we can't do those kind of blood and gore shows so i am trying to think why a lot of you are saying this is the best cam girl scenario Baffled i personal nearly fell asleep at the film it was crap

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bootiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,191 Times in 3,676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LaylaLovely View Post
    I had a guy in my freechat say he saw this and warned me to stop camming cuz he was worried for me lolol said a girl put a knife in her pussy for popularity...I told him first off I won't even barely fuck my ass or pussy unless I'm in the mood regardless of money in the 4 years of my camming...he then says I'm only here to warn you that's it and leaves....ummmmm okay.
    haha and she didn't even do it in the movie. Guy wasn't even paying attention or else he just watched the preview.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,191 Times in 3,676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bootiebabe View Post
    My pennies worth - i was looking forward to this but its car crash at its best. my free cam girls may see this as wow but for me - its still not how cam girls are, at the end of the day its just fictional - a horror movie. Lets see a cam girl movie of how it really is on a non token site and jezz if the token sites and your all stalking the best models to compete wow - i never like a stalker. She just cam across as desperate with shows - lets not forget the library incident you all had a field day on
    Plus lets not forget we can't do those kind of blood and gore shows so i am trying to think why a lot of you are saying this is the best cam girl scenario Baffled i personal nearly fell asleep at the film it was crap
    I'm kind of glad it was crap. The more they sensationalize it and make it look dangerous the better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 753 Posts

I’ll have to watch both of these thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,229 Times in 787 Posts

I thought it was amusing but it doesn't really represent me that much. I did however feel some motivation to try free chat again, if I do get back on cam in the future.
    Taking a break from all unproductive shit will prove to be the best choice you can make.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,225 Times in 5,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BustyAmeera View Post
    I thought it was amusing but it doesn't really represent me that much. I did however feel some motivation to try free chat again, if I do get back on cam in the future.

Hey, BustyAmeera!
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12