Thread: Gotten your boobs done in Florida (Jacksonville area even better)?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Gotten your boobs done in Florida (Jacksonville area even better)?

So Iím in the process of deciding on a surgeon to do my breast augmentation, Iím shooting for this spring. Iím just curious if anyone of you girls has had any personal experience with any doctors near me. Iím in Jacksonville, Florida, Iíd like to stick to Florida but Iím willing to travel a little bit for the right doctor.

Thanks

Default Re: Gotten your boobs done in Florida (Jacksonville area even better)?

No personal experience in Florida, but I do know from some of my clients, that Dr. Revis in Fort Lauderdale has a very good reputation.
    He specializes in those seeking bigger sized implants, but of course he does more conservative sizes as well!

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com

Thanks
    Thanked 8,651 Times in 2,518 Posts

I have breast implants but no personal experience with plastic surgeons in Florida. My friend out there had Dr. Wigoda(I asked her). Check out the website Realself.com. You can do a local search on there and read reviews from other ladies.

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 726 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

My boobs were done by Dr. Ary Krau here in Miami. Highly recommend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I havenít had any work done YET but I went to see Dr.Hartog years ago Iím talking over 4 I believe and then I went to see him again January of this year and got the same vibe of a rushed 1hr consultation... I just felt he wanted to tell you what HE wants and if you agree but would still like otherwise heíd just answer vaguely and this happened on both times I seen him plus his prices fluctuates so the price they give you is only valid for I believe 6 months idk his office just felt shady and looking more into him (trust me I did months of research the first time) I wasnít the only one that felt that way plus both times I was ready to put my deposit in was around the same times I had to spend my money on emergencies. So this year more smarter and paranoid I dig deeper and found an angel and her name is Dr.Sylora 🥰 the main reason why Iím so stuck with her is because first of all she cool as f**k! And she specializes in surgery specifically for cancer patients so her breast reconstruction is A1 plus sheís not someone you can just book and bam no. Youíre consultation is gonna be about 2 and half hrs maybe more depending on what you want and she will pull out every damn implant in her office so you can try on! Lol sheís one of the only dr that still offer bbls too. She put me onto some new saline implants but the feel like silicone but softer oooh girl idk lol Iím over here rambling but u gotta look her up more yourself and go see her to understand. She donít got no fancy machine like hartog but I rather see what Iím working with in real life other than a 3D or whatever tf it was machine. Her consultations are free still I believe. As mentioned above check out the site RealSelf they also have a app 😄

Her website
    https://instituteofaestheticsurgery.com/meet-dr-sylora/

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Dr. Fiala in Orlando!
    I had my boobs done by him in April, and everything went just so smooth! . Through the entire process from the initial consultation all the way to the follow up after the surgery I felt very well taken care of.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 Times in 8,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I don't have their names, (but it's listed in Allure directory).
    2 docs in Miami.
    They do lots of cosmetic surgery, I'm going to look up & post their names

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I went to Dr. Don Revis, I really never considered any others seriously after reading all the positive feedback on Dr. Revis!
    Iím tempted to say heís the best, I would definitely recommend him! I got 650cc high profile silicone gels, never had any issues with them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlamLifter For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 726 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by GlamLifter View Post
    I went to Dr. Don Revis, I really never considered any others seriously after reading all the positive feedback on Dr. Revis!
    I’m tempted to say he’s the best, I would definitely recommend him! I got 650cc high profile silicone gels, never had any issues with them.
    I want to try Dr. Revis for my second boob job. I want to go to 475cc to 600cc, and Dr. Revis specializes in large implants.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,724 Times in 1,847 Posts

Def go to Miami. Dr Krau, Revis, or Freimen!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post: