Thread: David Wu declares war on sex workers

Thanks
    Thanked 4,584 Times in 2,447 Posts

Default David Wu declares war on sex workers

WTF is up with this guy??

Making a list with (supposedly) over 100,000 sex workers on it, to rat out to the IRS? I'm skeptical as to the accuracy of that amount, but still, even the idea is appalling.

Then there's this fucking picture he apparently made for himself.

Someone's gonna hack him up with his own sword, if he keeps that shit up.

47043791_2223388677671753_2732161265446158336_n.jpg
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: David Wu declares war on sex workers

It's a waste of time for everyone involved.
    Sending in snap id's to the irs. Please. There's no usable information.
    This is just a group of fucking incels throwing a tantrum.
    Also, that guy is a fucking pedo!
    He threatened to doxx a minor. He had nudes of her.
    There's tons of screenshots of him grooming others as well.
    So now he's being reported, and has gone silent on his social media accounts.

Here's a post about all the bullshit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDr...reddit-android

This is a sub of people coming forward about how he harassed them.

https://twitter.com/DammieItsCammie/...91312363614209

This is the best comment I saw on reddit;
    It's all BS anyway.

The 'reporters' don't really have any evidence that taxes aren't paid. They only have their vague sense that "of course" their targets aren't paying taxes. The IRS expects a bit more than that.

Most online processors like Paypal kind of... well... do give you a 1099 if you've got an income stream going. It's likely that all but a few make not a whole lot - meaning they owe few, if any, taxes to the IRS. The IRS works (especially in a budget-strapped time) very much on "most bang for the auditor buck".

If this is a serious income stream, you're likely to have expenses (camera, computer, etc) that you can claim - thus lowering your tax burden even more.

They have something of a lack of identifiable information about the target(s) to give to the IRS.

A decent number of their targets likely don't live in the US - and thus the IRS is not at all relevant to them.

This is, ultimately, an attempt to harass. The IRS doesn't like being used as a tool to harass people. And it's likely to be pretty transparent to them when they're getting dozens of unhelpful-yet-accusatory-tips with a target pattern.

So I don't see this as working out very well for the jackasses. The IRS is singularly unlikely to be interested in "no evidence but a vague frustration, and little to no identifiable information" tips - and given that they'd likely become aware of this being a whole campaign of harassment and the amount of their limited bandwidth for processing tips and reports this is likely to eat up...

Moreover, from my understanding the big law regarding claiming someone's evading taxes or lying to the IRS is the IRS Whistleblower Law. However, this only comes into play if the target has > 200k annual income or the amount evaded is over 2 million - you can guess how many of the 'targets' are going to qualify. On the flip side, 18 US Code 1001:

(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
    (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
    (3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

So these chuds reporting people with no evidence, no id, and malicious intent? These are at the very least frivolous.

Furthermore, practically 0% of these people claiming to make IRS reports actually do so. The the IRS won't accept phone or email claims so they'd have to send a mailed form. That form requires information these internet tough guys simply do not have.

So in conclusion, actually reporting streamers is a huge hassle and they'd basically be committing a federal crime to own the libs. Bold move, let's see how it plays out for them...
    (U/Ralath0n)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunanegra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,477 Times in 932 Posts

Sorry this POS still needs to get smacked.
    Where am I? Home for the Holidays!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Who tf is David Wu and why is his dick in a wad?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,772 Times in 3,867 Posts

The OP has accurate info posted so I don't need to add anything to this.
    He who controls the spice controls the universe, chingada madre

LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It's an intimidation tactic, in order to report people for tax evasion you need a whole lot of information they're going to struggle to find, if they find at all, on top of which the majority of sex workers already *do* pay our taxes, at best all these guys are going to do is waste a bunch of people at IRS's time, and make it more likely that they'll get audited themselves, at which point I will pee myself laughing when it turns out one of these basement dwelling neckbeards is tax evading themself.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MxtressValleycat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

What this guy is threatening is exactly what I had experienced once. Not sure if this is an ex that did this to me, as I got the threats to report me to the irs immediately after I stopped a facebook chat with him, or whether the attack was staged to make it look like it was coming from a romantic partner (he was my ex at the time but we still talked). My computer was hacked, so whoever was making the threats had sifted through my files and found my real name, all my stage names used and all the places I had worked prior year, my ss#, tax forms where they claimed I underreported (I didn't), and the irs form in hand ready to report. There were also some other threats included and plenty of verbal abuse. Two of my computers and phone died shortly after the incident. I've had ptsd symptoms afterwards, and I still get residual paranoia from this.

I'd love to know what is going on in his head to make him think that his harassment of women is ok. Sick world we live in...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,452 Times in 821 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    What this guy is threatening is exactly what I had experienced once. Not sure if this is an ex that did this to me, as I got the threats to report me to the irs immediately after I stopped a facebook chat with him, or whether the attack was staged to make it look like it was coming from a romantic partner (he was my ex at the time but we still talked). My computer was hacked, so whoever was making the threats had sifted through my files and found my real name, all my stage names used and all the places I had worked prior year, my ss#, tax forms where they claimed I underreported (I didn't), and the irs form in hand ready to report. There were also some other threats included and plenty of verbal abuse. Two of my computers and phone died shortly after the incident. I've had ptsd symptoms afterwards, and I still get residual paranoia from this.

I'd love to know what is going on in his head to make him think that his harassment of women is ok. Sick world we live in...
    Sorry that happened. did you get audited or a call from the irs?

That’s crazy. This guy is full of hate. Obviously has issues with women for whatever “reason.”

I cant believe I’m living to see this shit. I started dancing during the Great Recession and I thought things would get better economically and socially. I was wrong! Do I dare ask how worse can this shit get?

I remember asking WTF these single losers would do once women like me decided we’re better off solo and focusing on improving ourselves....I’m sure this is part of fucked up ”reason” is because more women are more “empowered” and don’t want to deal with these losers. I have to remember hate is too great a burden to carry. Because I have 99 reasons to be a man hater. And an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

I hope these girls will be okay

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I just listened to a few youtube videos about this ordeal, and as misogynist and full of hate as these pigs sound, I do have to admit that there are an ample amount of sex workers who probably do not pay taxes. I've seen this. Sometimes they give their money to their "boyfriends", and so, it's more difficult to trace and sometimes they are like a lot of other ppl in cash-based businesses, just try and pay as little as possible and spend whatever is left on red bottoms and purses. However, I think most of us on this board are probably too prudent to fit into that category.

As far as the call and audit from the irs, no, not yet. Since I've moved out of LA, my lifestyle has improved drastically, but enough not to live with every infestation imaginable, not that of luxury. So all in all, my lifestyle coincides with my reported income, so hopefully I won't attract an unnecessary audit. When I got the threats, that is what made it so particularly disturbing, the fact that I was reporting everything, working my tail off (admittedly, on and off), and living very frugally.

The threat also promised to send police to my house, and that all my stage names would be made available to the public (fame, basically). All my electronics, two computers and a phone, suddenly died. It was awful. Five years later, I'm still on edge and waiting for the predictions to materialize.

This type of harassment and bullying can be expensive to deal in terms of time and money-that is, if anyone is audited, and when you're hacked and your electronics are no longer functioning bc of malware that cooked your harddrive.

I've been told my situation sounded very much so like a woman. However, as we all know, men can be dicks too. Still waiting for all of the above to happen. It would be interesting to see what happens with that David Wu guy. Surely, there are limitations to free speech when it's promoting hate and harassment of a particular group?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,452 Times in 821 Posts
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Blog Entries

I just listened to a few youtube videos about this ordeal, and as misogynist and full of hate as these pigs sound, I do have to admit that there are an ample amount of sex workers who probably do not pay taxes. I've seen this. Sometimes they give their money to their "boyfriends", and so, it's more difficult to trace and sometimes they are like a lot of other ppl in cash-based businesses, just try and pay as little as possible and spend whatever is left on red bottoms and purses. However, I think most of us on this board are probably too prudent to fit into that category.

As far as the call and audit from the irs, no, not yet. Since I've moved out of LA, my lifestyle has improved drastically, but enough not to live with every infestation imaginable, not that of luxury. So all in all, my lifestyle coincides with my reported income, so hopefully I won't attract an unnecessary audit. When I got the threats, that is what made it so particularly disturbing, the fact that I was reporting everything, working my tail off (admittedly, on and off), and living very frugally.

The threat also promised to send police to my house, and that all my stage names would be made available to the public (fame, basically). All my electronics, two computers and a phone, suddenly died. It was awful. Five years later, I'm still on edge and waiting for the predictions to materialize.

This type of harassment and bullying can be expensive to deal in terms of time and money-that is, if anyone is audited, and when you're hacked and your electronics are no longer functioning bc of malware that cooked your harddrive.

I've been told my situation sounded very much so like a woman. However, as we all know, men can be dicks too. Still waiting for all of the above to happen. It would be interesting to see what happens with that David Wu guy. Surely, there are limitations to free speech when it's promoting hate and harassment of a particular group?
    Sorry, yeah I can see how that’s traumatic.

Thanks

Get this I got into it with a guy who was indirectly defending this sick fuck, and now the guy (not Wu) has threatened to come down and beat my ass like 25 times, literally. It all started when he was fucking with a SW member on a FB forum

I've got it all screenshotted in case he does come down and cops are involved, because someone's going to get hurt bad. I'd love to post some of them here but it's against the rules, but it's hilarious. He's almost as whacked as Wu. Fired from manager position at a stripclub a while back. Obvious anger issues and massive insecurity.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

George Clinton

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djoser View Post
    Get this I got into it with a guy who was indirectly defending this sick fuck, and now the guy (not Wu) has threatened to come down and beat my ass like 25 times, literally. It all started when he was fucking with a SW member on a FB forum

I've got it all screenshotted in case he does come down and cops are involved, because someone's going to get hurt bad. I'd love to post some of them here but it's against the rules, but it's hilarious. He's almost as whacked as Wu. Fired from manager position at a stripclub a while back. Obvious anger issues and massive insecurity.
    sounds like a few ex-managers I have known over the years

22. The Following User Says Thank You to OmegaWest For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

And here I am, still wondering who this fucker is, exactly.

I suppose I could find out… truth be known, I don’t see him as being in any way relevant.
    ”I twist the truth, I rule the world. My crown is called deceit. I am the emperor of lies.You grovel at my feet . I rob you and I slaughter you. Your downfall is my gain. And still you play the sycophant. And revel in your pain. And all my promises are lies. All my love is hate. I am the politician. And I decide your fate.”

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaWest View Post
    sounds like a few ex-managers I have known over the years
    Ha not surprised. Not that DJs are any better inherently. There tends to be a different style though, when they start crossing the edge..

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    I don’t see him as being in any way relevant.
    Not anymore, they got him under arrest I think. He's shut down, from what I heard.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

George Clinton

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djoser View Post

I think Titus is deployed, but I love the Keys. If he does show up we should pop down and throw him a beating

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bahuba View Post
    I think Titus is deployed, but I love the Keys. If he does show up we should pop down and throw him a beating
    Who's Titus?

This guy wouldn't exactly be a pushover if he came down (though I think his friends have convinced him it's a bad idea, professionally at least), as like many assistant manager types he started as a bouncer.

But unless he's had serious MMA training, he's in for a very nasty surprise. I'm not a big guy but have developed a radical boxing technique that increases speed and power significantly, and have had enough experience helping bouncers, and acting as bouncer in their absence, to know that I can take him if it comes down to it. Unless he's seriously trained, in which case it's a toss up. But as I said, he's probably been talked down.

Thanks for the offer though.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

George Clinton

Thanks

Titus is a blue member and active military.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I know he said he was deploying to A-Stan… has he shipped out already?
    ”I twist the truth, I rule the world. My crown is called deceit. I am the emperor of lies.You grovel at my feet . I rob you and I slaughter you. Your downfall is my gain. And still you play the sycophant. And revel in your pain. And all my promises are lies. All my love is hate. I am the politician. And I decide your fate.”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Who tf is David Wu and why is his dick in a wad?

He isn't getting any. Males who don't get any, or don't get any from the woman they desire at some point turn vengeful towards women.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyguy09 For This Useful Post: