Thread: Las Vegas clubs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Las Vegas clubs

Hi I am new to dancing and I'm looking for a club in Las Vegas that's a clean club, which club you recommend ? I want to start day shift at first cause I hear night time you need experience. Thanks everyone

Thanks

Default Re: Las Vegas clubs

im looking to start dancing out here too! Have you started yet girl?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

No I have not I am breaking in my shoes, what about you ? Have you found a club in Vegas ?

Thanks

I am also interested! Have you guys gone yet?

Thanks

I'm going this week & next week, let me know if any of you want to meet up to try things out together!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I'd just go to any club and see how it goes for you. Hell when I was last there it was a fishing ground for men to pick up girls for 1k at clubs the longer I stayed and women had biz cards to meet outside or just their phone number. Doesn't matter if it's day or night there. It's just worse at night as a newbie lol. Most oversaturated state for the sex biz and you're dealing with "A-game" women who will dance circles around you as a newb. And yeah there is clean money in Vegas and I hate hearing how bad it is there online when they have like 16 bachelor parties rolling in the major clubs a night. Don't be fooled by hearsay and see how it is for you personally. Best of luck.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 01-29-2019 at 12:53 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    I'd just go to any club and see how it goes for you. Hell when I was last there it was a fishing ground for men to pick up girls for 1k at clubs the longer I stayed and women had biz cards to meet outside or just their phone number. Doesn't matter if it's day or night there. It's just worse at night as a newbie lol. Most oversaturated state for the sex biz and you're dealing with "A-game" women who will dance circles around you as a newb. And yeah there is clean money in Vegas and I hate hearing how bad it is there online when they have like 16 bachelor parties rolling in the major clubs a night. Don't be fooled by hearsay and see how it is for you personally. Best of luck.
    Do you mean that girls use the clubs in Vegas as a way to pick up guys, and that they actually succeed in doing so?
    I thought Vegas is all kinds of strict against prostitution.

Thanks

Hey guys! I just wanted to update everyone. I finally had the courage to audition at Spearmint Rhino and honestly wish I had the courage to have gone in sooner. I had been reading a lot about "John" and really wanted to avoid auditioning for him, but lagged on getting ready and ended up auditioning during the 9pm shift. I walked in and was told to go back and put a two piece, so I did. It was super dead in the dressing room which really eased my nerves. I've waitressed at a strip club before and know how intimidating it can be.....especially be new. Anyways, I come out in my two piece and dun dun dun.....it's John! He was honestly really nice though. He asked me what my work history was (bartending & serving) , how many tattoos (3), what my tattoos said, and then to walk to the door and back. He told me I had a nice body & nice hair and to go change and then come out for my schedule. I ended up getting signed off on for the 2:30am shift. I have never danced before and am so nervous now that it's real! I got my sheriffs and scope check yesterday and am wondering what shift I should start off on. I'm thinking that the 1:00pm shift might be better to start off on so I can get the hang of being the dancer instead of the waitress this time. Approaching groups of business men and couples are my biggest fear and I know both of these things only get better with time. I'll update once I have my first day/night!!
    Last edited by lbjohnson2; 03-15-2019 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Misread my shift card!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lbjohnson2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lbjohnson2 View Post
    Hey guys! I just wanted to update everyone. I finally had the courage to audition at Spearmint Rhino and honestly wish I had the courage to have gone in sooner. I had been reading a lot about "John" and really wanted to avoid auditioning for him, but lagged on getting ready and ended up auditioning during the 9pm shift. I walked in and was told to go back and put a two piece, so I did. It was super dead in the dressing room which really eased my nerves. I've waitressed at a strip club before and know how intimidating it can be.....especially be new. Anyways, I come out in my two piece and dun dun dun.....it's John! He was honestly really nice though. He asked me what my work history was (bartending & serving) , how many tattoos (3), what my tattoos said, and then to walk to the door and back. He told me I had a nice body & nice hair and to go change and then come out for my schedule. I ended up getting signed off on for all shifts which surprised me soooooo much. I have never danced before and am so nervous now that it's real! I got my sheriffs and scope check yesterday and am wondering what shift I should start off on. I know that 9:00pm is supposed to be the holy grail shift, but I'm still super nervous. I'm thinking that the 1:00pm shift might be better to start off on so I can get the hang of being the dancer instead of the waitress this time. Approaching groups of business men and couples are my biggest fear and I know both of these things only get better with time. I'll update once I have my first day/night!!

Hey girl! Have you worked your first shift?! How was it?!
    I just moved to the Las Vegas area about a week ago and want to come try out at the rhino too. I’m super nervous because I am thicc, but thicc in the right places and 5’8” so I carry it well! My tummy is flat but not super tight, that’s my main concern. Do you see any thicc babes working?!
    Thank you and I hope you are doing great there!

Thanks

Hey! So I haven't had my first day at Spearmint yet, but I did end up having my first day dancing. I decided to try [email protected][email protected] first because I thought a smaller club might be better for my first night.........no.....just not. If you're thinking about it, seriously don't. I walked in and was immediately hired on the spot and then told I was next on stage!! Shocked and nervous, I told her I had never been on stage before, but she said I'd be fine and to just go up. It honestly ended up not being bad at all and I can thank that club for ripping the bandage off quickly. Everything else was just off though. This is definitely an extras club. The owner will even try extras with new girls so watch out for that too. He lives on the site and will call girls back to his room. You also aren't allowed to hold onto any of your lap dance money. You have to wait for the floor manager to come over to negotiate your dances for you....like wtf? The biggest wtf though is the fact that you aren't allowed to sit with customers for longer than 5 minutes without getting yelled at to keep moving. Super awkward since there were only 3 guys in the club. Apparently it makes more sense for everyone to be sitting by themselves lol......I was told to move so I moved from sitting next to the guy to behind him a bit(lets call him A). A turns around to continue talking to me(this place is small) because there is no one on stage and no dancers talking to him. The floor manger came over and literally made me sit across the room by myself like I was in time out......so weird.

Anyways, that experience made me realize I need to work somewhere a bit better. I went to Rhino on Tuesday for the 5:00am shift thinking it would be slow.......so so so busy!! I was honestly kind of mad lol. I live far from Rhino so I decided to go in anyways. I went in to set myself up (I had been hired but still needed to give them my scope, sheriffs card, pick a name, etc.) I filled everything out and then realized you can't bring your own alcohol in (I had a few mini bottles in my purse). Idk if that is common sense, but I really thought you were allowed to bring your own alcohol lol. Anyways, I decided to leave because I didn't want to get busted with alcohol in my purse on my first day. I was thinking of just putting it in my car but then I'd have to re-valet my car etc. Soooooo now my first day is going to be tomorrow for St. Patricks Day. I've had a change of heart when it comes to working while it's busy/slow. I'm hoping everyone will be super drunk, nice, and ready to spend tomorrow. I'm prepared for the irish car bombs I don't have any green lingerie though......maybe that will be a good conversation starter or maybe I'll go buy some cheap green panties at Wally World lol. I will let you guys know how it goes!

Oh, also....in my first post I said that I was hired for all shifts. LOL, not true. I misread the card he gave me. I'm all shifts except the 9:00pm shift haha. Oh well, I was planning on working the day shift for the first couple months anyways. I've heard it's not hard to re-audition for that shift and have heard that the 2:30am is better anyways so we shall seeeee

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lbjohnson2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,041 Posts

^ Agreed. That place is so creepy. I left after about 30 minutes when I learned they " hold " your cash until end of night ( 7a.m. ? , I can't even physically stay awake past 2 a.m. )
    It is so sketch but doesn't look like it from the outside which is why I think a few of us from this site had a misadventure there .
    Were you there when that older lady who can barely walk was acting as the " mamasan ". I found that element the most scary of all. Like .... that poor lady is clearly having health issues.
    Not something club customers want to be reminded about when coming to relax and get away for a evening.

Thanks

I honestly should have left after 30 minutes too! I'm surprised they are still open tbh. Lol yeah, I was literally falling asleep waiting for her to cash me out. Hmm the mamasan when I was there was a skinny 40s aged women with implants. She said she was pretty new though. I think she said she had been there a month or 2? Funny because the DJ said he had only been there a week. The cocktail waitress (who serves non-alcoholic beer but tells people it's alcoholic? ) had only been there a month........wonder why everyone keeps quitting.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,041 Posts

^ Hahahah. It's such a total shit show , it's almost worth it for the spectacle alone ( but obviously a waste of an hour or two if you can spend it elsewhere more productively ).

I'm glad they did in fact pay you out. I wasn't comfy with that ... someone else holding the money ..... I panicked and thought they may not pay OR pay less than what was agreed .
    I think they said something about keeping HALF the money ..... omg . They do it that way to literally trap you there until 7a.m. - disgusting !

Thanks

Okay so I have an update! I finally ended up going to Spearmint but am feeling very discouraged. I definitely need some words of encouragement because everyone else I've talked to thinks I should give up on dancing. I don't think 1 bad day should make me quit, but I'm starting to feel that way. Especially since that's all I've been hearing from friends and family. I can literally still hear all of their voices echoing in my head. I know it was only my second shift, but I actually left owing the club 20$. I made about 30$ in total on stage (went up twice), and didn't sell any dances. I'm so mad at myself. I was so nervous that I ended up getting too drunk early on and then everything kind of spiraled out of control from there. I ended up loosing my bra during a topless dance (I set it down on the back couch and didn't watch it while I was dancing - after the dance it was gone), sitting with customers for wayyyyy too long, and spending the 30$ I did make on drinks/gas back home not realizing guys would probably buy me drinks later resulting in my super drunk self at the end of the night. I didn't do anything embarrassing which is good, but I also did not make any money. Definitely learned a huge lesson on why drinking at work is not that great of an idea. On the plus side, I'm definitely confident that I can dance 100% sober now. I also know that I could have made a ton of money had I been sober. I was so nervous about all of the wrong things. Leaving in the negative didn't even cross my mind. I literally only had 50$ in my bank before I started work so to leave owing money REALLY hurts me. Like idk what to do. I need to find a place that has a free house fee >30$ because I can't even afford to go back to work. I've heard Crazy Horse III can sometimes be free during day. Does anyone know if that's true?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lbjohnson2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I don't know about Crazy horse but Hustler gives you free house fee on your first day and its 30 during the day after.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Elle:) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Very awesome, thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,060 Times in 5,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lbjohnson2 View Post
    Okay so I have an update! I finally ended up going to Spearmint but am feeling very discouraged. I definitely need some words of encouragement because everyone else I've talked to thinks I should give up on dancing. I don't think 1 bad day should make me quit, but I'm starting to feel that way. Especially since that's all I've been hearing from friends and family. I can literally still hear all of their voices echoing in my head. I know it was only my second shift, but I actually left owing the club 20$. I made about 30$ in total on stage (went up twice), and didn't sell any dances. I'm so mad at myself. I was so nervous that I ended up getting too drunk early on and then everything kind of spiraled out of control from there. I ended up loosing my bra during a topless dance (I set it down on the back couch and didn't watch it while I was dancing - after the dance it was gone), sitting with customers for wayyyyy too long, and spending the 30$ I did make on drinks/gas back home not realizing guys would probably buy me drinks later resulting in my super drunk self at the end of the night. I didn't do anything embarrassing which is good, but I also did not make any money. Definitely learned a huge lesson on why drinking at work is not that great of an idea. On the plus side, I'm definitely confident that I can dance 100% sober now. I also know that I could have made a ton of money had I been sober. I was so nervous about all of the wrong things. Leaving in the negative didn't even cross my mind. I literally only had 50$ in my bank before I started work so to leave owing money REALLY hurts me. Like idk what to do. I need to find a place that has a free house fee >30$ because I can't even afford to go back to work. I've heard Crazy Horse III can sometimes be free during day. Does anyone know if that's true?
    Show up at a good club looking bomb and don't leave until you've made some $$$$! You've got this!