Thread: Incall Hours

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Incall Hours

Hi All.

I have never done incall. I am use to outcall only. I am starting to tour and trying to get an idea of how incall dates go.

Lets say I booked a 2 hour date. we're "finished" and theres 90 minutes yet. Do clients usually leave on there own or is it common practice to "kick them out" haha?

How do your incall longer dates go?

You can PM or post on here

Sorry for the newb question. Appreciate any feedback.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Incall Hours

If you "booked a 2 hour date" it can be assumed that the client has paid for, and expects, two hours. You could offer a partial refund, or fine a creative way to occupy the paid for time.

If you prefer to "kick them out" plan on receiving negative reviews/word-of-mouth, and a diminished chance of that client making a return visit.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrWounderful For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by eddaaxoxo View Post
    Hi All.

I have never done incall. I am use to outcall only. I am starting to tour and trying to get an idea of how incall dates go.

Lets say I booked a 2 hour date. we're "finished" and theres 90 minutes yet. Do clients usually leave on there own or is it common practice to "kick them out" haha?

How do your incall longer dates go?

You can PM or post on here

Sorry for the newb question. Appreciate any feedback.
    LOL I wish!! This job entails mostly a lot of talking with a customer. They are paying for your time/companionship after all. This job is not on the same level as a streetwalker. They are paying for a higher quality experience than that. Talking, cuddling, fun, fantasy, and making them feel special when they leave. When the time they booked is up, out the door they go. Some ladies set the time up in a discreet way to a particular song on their music playlist. I didn't have time for that so I just set a cute alarm on my phone when the time was up so it didn't ruin the fantasy experience and you weren't accused of being a clock watcher. Guys will leave if they are ready to early, most of them don't. If they do want to leave early and you have a 90 min or 2 hour minimum.....make sure they realize it is still the full amount. Each customer is different. Many want to talk a lot and some really don't.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 12-07-2018 at 10:46 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Assuming you book 2 hour appointments. How do you longer enganements usually go?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indiegirl View Post
    LOL I wish!! This job entails mostly a lot of talking with a customer. They are paying for your time/companionship after all. This job is not on the same level as a streetwalker. They are paying for a higher quality experience than that. Talking, cuddling, fun, fantasy, and making them feel special when they leave. When the time they booked is up, out the door they go. Some ladies set the time up in a discreet way to a particular song on their music playlist. I didn't have time for that so I just set a cute alarm on my phone when the time was up so it didn't ruin the fantasy experience and you weren't accused of being a clock watcher. Guys will leave if they are ready to early, most of them don't. If they do want to leave early and you have a 90 min or 2 hour minimum.....make sure they realize it is still the full amount. Each customer is different. Many want to talk a lot and some really don't.
    Thank you. This is what Im expecting. lol