Thread: Pre-Audition Prep and Tipping Etiquette

Thanks

Default Pre-Audition Prep and Tipping Etiquette

Hey again!!

So I've finally settled on a club I'd like to audition at. I'm going to go as a customer one night to get a feel of the place before I audition as many of you have suggested in other threads. I want to watch maybe 2 stage sets, and get a dance to know what will be expected of me. I just have some questions on tipping because I don't want to be rude! Should I continuously tip at the rail, or is a few dollars per song good? I want to tip enough so that the girl doesn't think I'm being stingy/rude, but also don't want to tip so much that she pays special attention to me because I want to watch how she moves and what she does overall! I don't plan to stay for very long, maybe an hour tops. I'm going alone because I don't want to make this a huge party thing with my friends. As silly as it sounds I'm really trying to focus on the girls and learn so that when I schedule my audition I'll feel more prepared. I'm hoping $100 is an acceptable amount for this, $25 for the dance and the rest for stage tips.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,392 Times in 1,216 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Pre-Audition Prep and Tipping Etiquette

For a quick 1hr visit, $100 would be fine. If there's a particular dancer you see on stage that you'd like to get a lap dance from, make sure you tell her explicitly that you would like to buy a dance from her; dancers often ignore female customers cause they're usually drama/timewasters, but if they KNOW there's a dance waiting they'll say hi for sure.

At my home club the one manager will often promo a dance for girls who say they're interesting in auditioning but want to know what happens during a dance, etc.

Some strip clubs don't allow single females so check that out ahead of time, generally if you explain that you're interested in working but wanted to see the club as a patron first, they'll be fine with that.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    For a quick 1hr visit, $100 would be fine. If there's a particular dancer you see on stage that you'd like to get a lap dance from, make sure you tell her explicitly that you would like to buy a dance from her; dancers often ignore female customers cause they're usually drama/timewasters, but if they KNOW there's a dance waiting they'll say hi for sure.

At my home club the one manager will often promo a dance for girls who say they're interesting in auditioning but want to know what happens during a dance, etc.

Some strip clubs don't allow single females so check that out ahead of time, generally if you explain that you're interested in working but wanted to see the club as a patron first, they'll be fine with that.
    thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to call the club and ask if I can come alone, and explain my situation if they say they don't typically allow single women. If I have to, I can bring a male friend with me. I've been reading the customer forums about approaching dancers, I guess if I'd like a dance from a particular girl I'll try to get her attention with eye contact and stuff, or if she's on stage maybe tip her a little extra toward the end of her set. I've also read that going as a single female it can be easer to go during day/slow times if I want to get a dancer's attention. I don't plan to be there long anyway or spend a ton so I wouldn't want to take away from her hustle on a busy night regardless!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,760 Times in 4,184 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Blog Entries

You should probably indicate that you are not your average "civilian vagina" and that you're interested in dancing. You'll find that your reception is a lot less frosty. Female customers are generally regarded with wariness. (And a lot of damn good reasons why, but that's a whole 'nother ballgame)
    Obviously tip the dancers for their time but ask them questions. Oh yeah and take a shower and if you're wearing a dress, please wear underwear.
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    You should probably indicate that you are not your average "civilian vagina" and that you're interested in dancing. You'll find that your reception is a lot less frosty. Female customers are generally regarded with wariness. (And a lot of damn good reasons why, but that's a whole 'nother ballgame)
    Obviously tip the dancers for their time but ask them questions. Oh yeah and take a shower and if you're wearing a dress, please wear underwear.
    Will do, thank you for that. I'll try to make eye contact with a girl on stage and see if I can get her to give me a dance, and let her know why I'm there. LOL I 100% plan to shower, and wear underwear. Yikes, I really hope when I (hopefully) start working that the customers all shower. But I guess since you had to say that, there are some that don't

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Oh my god please tell me female customers not wearing underwear is not a common thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,392 Times in 1,216 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by LAhoney View Post
    Oh my god please tell me female customers not wearing underwear is not a common thing.
    I'm gonna say ime if a female customer is wearing a dress it's 50/50 that there won't be underwear.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    I'm gonna say ime if a female customer is wearing a dress it's 50/50 that there won't be underwear.
    I have seen this so many times and I want to gag when they lift it up during a dance. I'm thinking "nooo babe that couch is probably disgusting and you just confirmed it for me... Good luck " LOL

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post: