Thread: Baltimore Clubs/Baltimore Strippers

Thanks

Skull Baltimore Clubs/Baltimore Strippers

Hey y'all
    I'm a baby stripper in bmore trying to get the word on the scene rn and find a financially lucrative spot. I'd like to work at Golds but when I called I was told to get experience elsewhere first as I wouldn't be confident enough yet. I honestly feel like I'm good on confidence and I've heard that they do hire new dancers there, so I've thought about trying to go in and audition anyway, but I also don't want to waste anyone's time. I want to try out Players Club, but I can't get a read on the vibe of that place- no social media, no recent reviews, etc. If possible, I'd really like to avoid the blatantly racist clubs with questionable dress codes (no baggy clothing etc) or racist/colorist practices in staffing choices. I say "if possible" because I'm a 24 y/o thin white woman with a curvy but p thin body, a cute but small booty etc., so realistically I'm really only gna make money in white clubs. I'm also hoping for a club that's not too controlling of dancers' schedules, but at the end of the day I've just gotta get my bills, so \_(ツ)_/

Opinions?
    Thoughts?
    Advice?
    Club complaints?

<3
    Last edited by caker; 12-11-2018 at 06:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to caker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 321 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: Baltimore Clubs/Baltimore Strippers

Gold's is definitely the kind of place that you would want to have some experience first.

Have you tried Ritz? Admittedly my info is pretty old, as I tried it out with a friend in 2014, but I remember thinking at the time that it could be a good place to get your feet wet. The cuts to dancers were much more favourable than the big name clubs, and there were a few tiers of VIP that were fairly easy to sell. It was a mixed population of both dancers and customers.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jalena For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

They told me the same thing! Haha. I stopped by at Gold's and the manager told me to learn the ropes at a smaller club first. My confidence isn't bad either but I think I'll stick with advice from the pros. Good luck!

Thanks

I worked at Players Club for a few months this year. Please PM me, I can give you the rundown because I think you could do well there.