Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Everyday! (Clips + other content thread)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Search Update Everyday! (Clips + other content thread)

Hey Ladies!

I read the 'stay the fuck on' and other challenge threads, but they all center around camming (yes I know this section is the 'camming connection' but it's more geared towards all digital/online sexwork). I love this forum and everyone here seems to have great inspirational advice and insight. I wanted to start a thread that centers on clip/content creators as that's my primary focus to build a steady stream of passive income that will ensure I can quit my day job and make sexwork my full time gig. I am a huge advocate for clips and content sales as a fantastic passive income source and I feel that anyone in this industry would benefit from incorporating it into their daily grind!

Currently I am in the quantity over quality branch as I have a very low customer/fan base (legit about 100). I have been following some of my mentors (shoutout to Amberly!) and reading up on new tips/tricks and have noticed massive improvements over how I was doing years ago.

The biggest draw to me earning more money is UPDATING EVERYDAY! Even better when it's multiple times a day. Then also using the sites email/message service to let all my current subscribers know that I have new stuff up for them to buy.

As of now, I am using 3 main clip/content sites:
    • Clips4Sale
    • iWantClips
    • NiteFlirt (having issues with them accepting all my clips, they are too damn picky)

I also have a MFCShare, NexoCams, Chaturbate, OnlyFans, and iWantFanClub.

I've identified my main 4 categories for 2019 as:
    • Financial Domination
    • Blackmail
    • Homewrecker
    • Ass/Tits (my rocking body )

I tend to sprinkle in some other random fetish stuff depending on how I'm feeling and what random impulse strikes me, but I always try to hit on my top 3 everyday or at the least 3-5 times a week.

So, yes that means I will post anywhere from 1-4 clips a day, 7-28 clips a week. It's a fuck ton, but it has worked wonders for me. I have no shortage of ideas, just merely time to film/edit.

Please post here with your goals, ideas, questions, comments about clips and any other content creation (mp3's, pdf's, ptv's, etc).
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 1,216 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: Update Everyday! (Clips + other content thread)

I wish I could do that but with my internet one HD clip in the 10 minute range can take 6-9 hours to upload so I can only do one clip upload per site per day. Or in my case per night so I can cam during the day.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I wish I could do that but with my internet one HD clip in the 10 minute range can take 6-9 hours to upload so I can only do one clip upload per site per day. Or in my case per night so I can cam during the day.
    Make smaller clips of 3-5 minutes instead. Maybe only do SD clips. I've seen clips that are potatoes in top clip lists. Quality can take a back seat until you can increase your internet speeds. I've had fans pay for upgrades and even my Google Drive so I can send them 4k quality clips. If they want it, they'll find a way to get it.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,699 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ohhh, I needed this. Good thread!
    I have a hard time with editing, maybe I am too perfectionist, who knows ))
    I will try to record 1 clip before starting every camming shift. I want to migrate to clips as well!

Question: If I want to upload the same clip on more different sites, some won't accept watermark, is it good to save a watermarked and non watermarked version?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been thinking about uploading 1 clip a day, but have yet to go through with it. I'm going to stop procrastinating and just do it now.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PearliePuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Ohhh, I needed this. Good thread!
    I have a hard time with editing, maybe I am too perfectionist, who knows ))
    I will try to record 1 clip before starting every camming shift. I want to migrate to clips as well!

Question: If I want to upload the same clip on more different sites, some won't accept watermark, is it good to save a watermarked and non watermarked version?
    WATERMARK EVERY CLIP.

The best is to just use your alias/stage name and a logo versus any kind of website. If you brand yourself well enough, they can easily search you and find more of your stuff. But never upload/sell a clip (even a custom) without a watermark. Even an "exclusive" custom of mine which costs over $350 will include a watermark. It's my property and I don't want it being uploaded to a tube site without branding back to me.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by PearliePuff View Post
    I've been thinking about uploading 1 clip a day, but have yet to go through with it. I'm going to stop procrastinating and just do it now.
    It creates a WORLD of difference. Even a clip every other day until you can ramp up to daily. Extra clips are extra eyes on your content and extra time that you are on those front pages.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,699 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

What you say, it makes sense overall. I can simply record a clip before starting my camming shift and I think I find enough time in 10 hours, to put the pieces togheter and release the clip before I go to sleep and save the "complicated" ones for when I have more time...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    What you say, it makes sense overall. I can simply record a clip before starting my camming shift and I think I find enough time in 10 hours, to put the pieces togheter and release the clip before I go to sleep and save the "complicated" ones for when I have more time...
    Also, try to film so no editing is needed, all in one go. A top model told me that she doesn't edit, so if she makes a mistake or fucks up her words it's in there and they get it. Just keep going with the flow.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 Times in 3,672 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Ahh I'm so happy you posted this! You're a big inspiration of mine on twitter and nf i am gearing up for the next phase of ny adult work, passive income (just waiting for my ptv game and profile to be made) so this thread is perfect timing!

Gotta post this awesome twitter thread again. It's so inspiring. Clips are assets in this biz
    https://twitter.com/lenaisapeach/sta...00674368610305
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Ahh I'm so happy you posted this! You're a big inspiration of mine on twitter and nf i am gearing up for the next phase of ny adult work, passive income (just waiting for my ptv game and profile to be made) so this thread is perfect timing!
    Aww thank you *blushes*

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Gotta post this awesome twitter thread again. It's so inspiring. Clips are assets in this biz
    https://twitter.com/lenaisapeach/sta...00674368610305
    Yes! I loved this thread when I first read it! Truly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing.
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,730 Times in 1,293 Posts

great idea for a thread! like Super I dont have the internet to upload that often anymore but I might join the thread once I get back into clips

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

OMG ! This was my New Year’s resolution . For some reason I don’t know why I hate making clips . To help with my anxiety I try to record one clip a day . If I try to do more I won’t do it . Even though making clips make me a lot of money . Clips are very popular on Streamate right now . Since Streamate doesn’t accept watermarking I upload the clip on Streamate first then I watermark it.Let’s motivate each other to record a clip a day . I love the passive income of Clips . Be warn your clips will be pirated. To help with that I paid for a year subscription of cam model protection .They Dmca all my stolen content . As a result I make way more money since guys can’t find my content for free. Let’s keep each other motivated ladies !!
    Last edited by bigbootyjudy1; 01-19-2019 at 12:11 PM.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

If you think about it if you upload one clip a day to five different site that’s a great passive income. I find that uploading every day helps guys to buy my old videos .Another way to make a lot of money with Clips is by uploading the link on Snapchat and having them swipe up to go buy it !

My most money making sites for Clips are streamate ,manyvids , clips4sale and Niteflirt . Gonna start uploading on Niteflirt ,iwantclips ,skyprivate and indiebill.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    OMG ! This was my New Year’s resolution . For some reason I don’t know why I hate making clips . To help with my anxiety I try to record one clip a day . If I try to do more I won’t do it . Even though making clips make me a lot of money . Clips are very popular on Streamate right now . Since Streamate doesn’t accept watermarking I upload the clip on Streamate first then I watermark it.Let’s motivate each other to record a clip a day . I love the passive income of Clips . Be warn your clips will be pirated. To help with that I paid for a year subscription of cam model protection .They Dmca all my stolen content . As a result I make way more money since guys can’t find my conteny for free. Let’s keep each other motivated ladies !!
    Great advice! Thank you!!
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    If you think about it if you upload one clip a day to five different site that’s a great passive income. I find that uploading every day helps guys to buy my old videos .Another way to make a lot of money with Clips is by uploading the link on Snapchat and having them swipe up to go buy it !

My most money making sites for Clips are streamate ,manyvids , clips4sale and Niteflirt . Gonna start uploading on Niteflirt ,iwantclips ,skyprivate and indiebill.
    I still have to figure out all the ins and outs of Snapchat marketing. Adding to my to do list
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I love this! My goal in 2019 is to make enough via clip sales to live off of. Which I still plan on doing cam and phone but clips give me more freedom and flexibility. I also film so I do not need to edit. My funds are tight right now so I’ve yet to invest in lighting, therefore I film during the daytime hours in well lit areas. If I’m genuinely interested in a category or haven’t tried it and think I may like it, I give it a go. I try to update daily but would like to update more. I am shooting for a minimum of 25 clips a week.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KiaraK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@KiaraK I have the same goals! Cam and phone always <3 but creating clips is a lot of fun for me. And it allows me to actually use the photography degree I worked so hard for lmao.

I will strive to upload one video clip at least every other day. Perfect timing for this challenge since I have been feeling inspired lately! I love creating. :]

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotANewGyal For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NotANewGyal View Post
    @KiaraK I have the same goals! Cam and phone always <3 but creating clips is a lot of fun for me. And it allows me to actually use the photography degree I worked so hard for lmao.

I will strive to upload one video clip at least every other day. Perfect timing for this challenge since I have been feeling inspired lately! I love creating. :]
    Yes girl! If you have a photography degree, I would say you definitely have a competitive edge! I like not having to be active sometimes. I can film several clips and have them auto released. It’s different in the sense that I have less control over sales, but I enjoy it much more. Before I got into adult work or nursing I was a freelance writer, I still dabble with it but not as much, I would sell and showcase articles without full rights for passive income. It’s kind of the same concept with clips, or at least the approach I’m taking. The more, the better.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiaraK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Girls which cam fulltime and also do clips, i have a question : do you use your cam persona for doing clips? Is there a chance to affect your camming income ? I tought about doing clips but not advertising it as my cam persona (or at least try not to link them much). I am afraid some members would prefer to buy my clips and not enter my privates sometimes lol (also if some clips are uploaded without my permission for free- that way the camming members would have a harder time finding free shit? ). This is my goal too, to start and do clips this year. I am sayin all this because the site i cam on has introduced clip selling too ( and i did a few clips). Some member that usually went in my private more often..started to come in more rarely & keeps telling me sometimes how he needs to take a look at my video again before he leaves for work. That's what made me think about it a lot.

Also, music : the clip focused sites have copyright rules against using it ?

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

i most definitely use my cam persona. custies buy clips and get more shows...then will buy picture sets when I list them. They want everything you put up! you'll get them spending more on you this way. i usually get a lot of customs from live cam regulars this way too!

as for music, i film without it, using a earpiece as microphone. sometimes i'll put a royalty free track in the background when editing, but no one has actually said they prefer with or without music so i usually just opt to not have it

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

also, my custies tell me when they find clips of me online for free and tell me!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to ggminx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nattyfetish View Post
    Girls which cam fulltime and also do clips, i have a question : do you use your cam persona for doing clips? Is there a chance to affect your camming income ? I tought about doing clips but not advertising it as my cam persona (or at least try not to link them much). I am afraid some members would prefer to buy my clips and not enter my privates sometimes lol (also if some clips are uploaded without my permission for free- that way the camming members would have a harder time finding free shit? ). This is my goal too, to start and do clips this year. I am sayin all this because the site i cam on has introduced clip selling too ( and i did a few clips). Some member that usually went in my private more often..started to come in more rarely & keeps telling me sometimes how he needs to take a look at my video again before he leaves for work. That's what made me think about it a lot.

Also, music : the clip focused sites have copyright rules against using it ?
    I think it depends on your individual goals. I made the mistake when I started out not using the same cam name across all of my sites. Looking back, I regret this because that is your personal brand. However, I don’t use any of my cam names for clip sites except for one. I plan on eventually branching out and becoming a large content studio provider with other models for content etc so I have an actual studio like name. It hasn’t affected my sales on that site in particular even though the clips are currently of myself.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiaraK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,402 Times in 2,446 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I really want to join this! I have been hesitant to film video clips recently, because my lighting is pretty crappy, but I do well with audio. I'm going to try focusing on that. My customers love my 5-10 minute ASMR clips.

My income is always SO much better when I upload content. Brings a lot more traffic and repeat customers.

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Awesome Ladies! I'm a bit upset at myself because I'm 7 clips shy to pull me through AVN and today I forgot to have a clip scheduled for release before I went off to my vanilla job smfh. But I'll be able to go home at lunch and get today's done. If I can film 7 more clips then I'll release one a day they the weekend after AVN otherwise I'm planning on having this week and next week release every other day instead. Still better than nothing.

As for the names, it is best to use one name over all areas unless you have different characters, i.e. A Domme, a sub, vanilla content, etc. It is your brand. I wish I'd been more considering of my name in the beginning. I have 8 years as Ms Construed. Now I'm doing conventions and it's awkward that I can't just introduce myself as Sara or Amy something. My name is too awkward imo. I have business cards so maybe this time will be easier. Also I tried camming with multiple names but the watermark with 1 name throws the other site off. Custies call me out for split camming so it's crap.

Mp3s can count as clips too. Any content is good. Even if a site doesn't allow mp3s specifically, put the audio to a background image and release as an mp4. Just note in the description that is audio only. They sell well too
    ~Ms Construed
    Twitter:

49. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast