Thread: Indiana Clubs Good for New Dancers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Indiana Clubs Good for New Dancers

Hi Iím Chanel, Iíve made a post last week about Chicago clubs more specifically Scores Chicago, I havenít given up on Scores but I like to keep my options open. Iíve been reading through the threads about the Chicago club fees and I must say they are pretty high compared to other states although the fees donít discourage me from dancing at the clubs. Iím a very slim/petite African American young woman. I just wanted to know if any of you lovely ladies know of any clubs in Indiana that are accepting of new dancers and more specifically black dancers

Also I still live in Chicago and would prefer something no more than 2hr away, thanks 😘

Thanks

Default Re: Indiana Clubs Good for New Dancers

I’ve heard Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN is good. I live in Indianapolis and a couple of the clubs may require an Indiana ID. The more popular clubs here are Dancer’s, PT’s, Brad’s Brass Flamingo and The Pony. Pure Passion and Sunset Strip are more urban. There are more clubs but I’m not familiar with all of them. Fort Wayne has a few clubs as well and I hear that Showgirl III is good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jayda_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

From what I hear it's hard to get into pink monkey and scores. But besides that the world is your Oyster. Gold room is really good about house fees. I think they hold auditions every day but you an always call and double check. Gold room is right down the block from scores so if you don't get into one why not check out the other?
    The clubs in the south suburbs charge a little more but there's also more money to make there.
    Good luck!

Thanks

I worked at the Industrial Strip for about a month or so, they're pretty strict on how much time you spend with each customer (which in some cases is a good thing but others is annoying), and the owner was a total creep. I heard he fucked some of the girls. The girls were really nice generally, and the house moms, managers, bouncers, and dj's were also helpful. Main pole spins and is pretty normal, side poles dont and they're harder to hold onto, pleather boots like mine didn't stick to them. They refuse to play anything but shitty pop remixes most of the time (at the owners [pretty racist, he doesn't want "thugs (aka Black Men)" in his club] direction). I left multiple nights in the hole or with nothing more than i came in with, it was frustrating, and I had made decent amounts at the smaller clubs I worked at. There wasn't a lot of room for me to make my own brand, I kinda had to cram myself into the mold that was the owners "classes" on how to make money. He had some decent tips, and he used to be a frequenter of clubs himself, but they don't always work for everyone. I've mostly worked in central indiana, that was my only club up north and the last one I danced at and that was back last summer. I've never danced in any big cities but there's varying accounts from most people you talk to. I know I'm a bit late but I wish you luck!