Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 337

Thread: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

  1. #1
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,235
    Thanks
    36,713
    Thanked 25,656 Times in 9,509 Posts

    Duh What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,207
    Thanks
    3,312
    Thanked 3,728 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    It doesn't surprise me that he frequents prostitutes. It does surprise me that he went to a sketchy strip mall massage parlor.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 408 Times in 174 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Doesn't surprise me...

    Some rich people are actually down to earth and frugal people, especially people who earned their wealth.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyguy09 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    God/dess carmen_b's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Desert / Mountains
    Posts
    9,192
    Thanks
    9,350
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 5,150 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Cheapness ....... hahahah ( I didn't watch the vid but was able to gather the gist of it )

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,765
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,642 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    It's not just one. There were several billionaires caught up in this sting.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 767 Times in 342 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Most of these supposedly self-made billionaires had a leg up, having come from at least a stable, middle class background.

    The issue with this is not only are they visiting prostitutes, but they're supporting traffickers and women being trafficked-at least, that's how the news articles read.

    A lot of those supposedly self-made, frugal and oh-so-good-ppl men who engage in this sort of thing have no care if the women are trafficked, or if they're a little girl getting 0% of her earnings.

    Furthermore, some of these men have a fetish for women who are in The Industry (any form of sw) out of desperation. That seems to be the case with these guys. Otherwise, they wouldn't be going to get serviced in $80 jack shacks. On that last part, hopefully I'm wrong, and that they were paying substantially more.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,207
    Thanks
    3,312
    Thanked 3,728 Times in 974 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    Most of these supposedly self-made billionaires had a leg up, having come from at least a stable, middle class background.

    The issue with this is not only are they visiting prostitutes, but they're supporting traffickers and women being trafficked-at least, that's how the news articles read.

    A lot of those supposedly self-made, frugal and oh-so-good-ppl men who engage in this sort of thing have no care if the women are trafficked, or if they're a little girl getting 0% of her earnings.

    Furthermore, some of these men have a fetish for women who are in The Industry (any form of sw) out of desperation. That seems to be the case with these guys. Otherwise, they wouldn't be going to get serviced in $80 jack shacks. On that last part, hopefully I'm wrong, and that they were paying substantially more.
    I read that he paid $70 for a blow job and this parlor does have victims of trafficking.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Veteran Member yaya_cash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I get around
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 806 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by trustfundkiller View Post
    I read that he paid $70 for a blow job and this parlor does have victims of trafficking.
    Not surprised of his choice of a massage parlor and being cheap with his wealth.

    And a secretary of Bernie Madoff reported that he was seeing massage girls in between his lunches and was looking for a 'kept woman' outside massage girls, while married to his wife.

    Dudes, even rich ones, get off on anything, take advantage and paying very little.

    They would entertain what is easy too - for a little bit, not neccessarily their liking preference.

    (You have to learn to play their game or figure out how to get what you want in the case of being with a lot of these wealthy guys. They will like or respect you a little more by this.) And a lot of rich guys don't care much about morality, by the way they earn their riches.

    And there are of course other wealthy men that would never do such things as THESE billionaires.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 03-07-2019 at 03:48 PM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,765
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,642 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Here are the billionaires caught in the sting so far:

    https://www.businessinsider.com/flor...s-associates-3

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,765
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,642 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Personally, I have nothing against going to prostitutes for sex if it's consensual, but when the women are forced into it and can't even speak English to consent; that's way over the line. If these allegations are true and these men knowingly paid to have sex with women who were forced into prostitution, then I hope these men go to prison for a long time.
    Last edited by eagle2; 02-24-2019 at 02:29 PM.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,235
    Thanks
    36,713
    Thanked 25,656 Times in 9,509 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyguy09 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me...

    Some rich people are actually down to earth and frugal people, especially people who earned their wealth.
    Frugal? More like cheap af

    He’d rather risk it all for a $50 happy ending (with some disadvantaged women) then pay for the discretion that would have saved his image.

    But then again Elliot Spitzer got caught buying “high class” escorts

    So I guess mfs getting caught up no matter the price they paying.

    Should have just paid for a flight to some country where this is legal. But I guess they were getting a thrill out of being caught, doing illegal shit, and thinking they could throw more money at the lawyers to beat charges than they would ever pay those women.

  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,235
    Thanks
    36,713
    Thanked 25,656 Times in 9,509 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Personally, I have nothing against going to prostitutes for sex if it's consensual, but when the women are forced into it and can't even speak English to consent; that's way over the line. If these allegations are true and these men knowingly paid to have sex with women who were forced into prostitution, then I hope these men go to prison for a long time.
    Sounds good in theory. But I bet the billionaires will buy their way out of this.

  24. #13
    Veteran Member yaya_cash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I get around
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 806 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Sounds good in theory. But I bet the billionaires will buy their way out of this.
    Oh, yeah. I was reading that most of the victims were immigrants and only about 2 were human-trafficked. There was probably an undercover officer having intercourse with alleged human trafficked victims too.

    I also wonder what happens if a customer is actually expecting a facial or wax, solely.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:


  26. #14
    Veteran Member Daniellaa's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 678 Times in 224 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Frugal? More like cheap af

    He’d rather risk it all for a $50 happy ending (with some disadvantaged women) then pay for the discretion that would have saved his image.

    But then again Elliot Spitzer got caught buying “high class” escorts

    So I guess mfs getting caught up no matter the price they paying.

    Should have just paid for a flight to some country where this is legal. But I guess they were getting a thrill out of being caught, doing illegal shit, and thinking they could throw more money at the lawyers to beat charges than they would ever pay those women.
    Thats what I think it is. The "thrill" of doing something illegal. And the cheap price, the sketchy massage parlor and all that is the complete opposite of the lifestyle they're used to and expected to have so it makes it more exciting for them.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniellaa For This Useful Post:


  28. #15
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,765
    Thanks
    5,005
    Thanked 8,061 Times in 3,642 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    I think it turned out to be more exciting than they anticipated.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  30. #16
    Veteran Member yaya_cash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I get around
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 806 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    I think it turned out to be more exciting than they anticipated.
    Yeah, doesn't matter, they will be fine.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:


  32. #17
    Moderator
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Thanks
    4,086
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,407 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    I thought that exact same thing. How did this stupid MF get to be a billionaire taking those kinds of risks? Yes, the "cost" was cheap, but look at the real cost, now.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:


  34. #18
    Veteran Member yaya_cash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I get around
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 806 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahuba View Post
    I thought that exact same thing. How did this stupid MF get to be a billionaire taking those kinds of risks? Yes, the "cost" was cheap, but look at the real cost, now.
    Maybe, because they were smart enough to recover any loss or find solution to problem. And they will recover from this; they will be alright.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 02-24-2019 at 05:42 PM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:


  36. #19
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,235
    Thanks
    36,713
    Thanked 25,656 Times in 9,509 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Gettin' his freak on??!
    What, you thought cause he's $$$, his doesn't get & the little head doesn't over think.the bigger one?

    C'mon, Ms. P!
    LOL! Pretty much.

    That viagra got him ready to risk it all

    I mean I kguess it just seems odd for someone of high status, extremely wealthy, and well known to go to some place that offers no discretion. That’s like a billionaire trolling the tracks or something. Idk

    This kind of reminds me of that rich guy who founded DHL shipping company who had a fetish for young Asian virgin girls and would fly overseas to fuck them. He was nasty too would never wear condoms, impregnate them, and had several “illegitimate” kids
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 02-24-2019 at 06:50 PM.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  38. #20
    God/dess WendiStarr's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    6,078
    Thanked 16,194 Times in 4,885 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    I guess he wanted cheap sexual services. I don't get why any guys still go to jack shacks anymore. They're quite well known these days for hiring unlicensed workers, which is already a big enough risk, let alone being notorious for human trafficking activity of foreign women. The problem with rich men is that they tend to think with their wrong head and also assume that money will buy themselves out of trouble, should they find themselves in it, and often it does.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:


  40. #21
    Moderator
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,316
    Thanks
    4,086
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,407 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    Maybe, because they were smart enough to recover any loss or find solution to problem. And they will recover from this; they will be alright.

    You may be correct - he may have a talent for execution or business relationships that overcomes his lack of risk management, but it better be a lot of talent. I'll be interested to see how he manages, perhaps we'll learn something.


    Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    HA!

    Lol, that's how he got rich, by taking risks! YOU should know that.

    No doubt he's got a high-level, high priced lawyer to get him out of anyway!
    My dear you know the maxim - acceptable risk. :-) Anything past that is just gambling.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:


  42. #22
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 767 Times in 342 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Frugal? More like cheap af

    He’d rather risk it all for a $50 happy ending (with some disadvantaged women) then pay for the discretion that would have saved his image.

    But then again Elliot Spitzer got caught buying “high class” escorts

    So I guess mfs getting caught up no matter the price they paying.

    Should have just paid for a flight to some country where this is legal. But I guess they were getting a thrill out of being caught, doing illegal shit, and thinking they could throw more money at the lawyers to beat charges than they would ever pay those women.
    I bet he takes issue being frugal with his medical doctor, or dentist. Yet, he wants to be frugal with someone who does whatever he hired these girls/women to do for him.

    It boils down to respect, or the lack thereof. Some of these men, like these cheapskates, have absolutely none of it for the women performing the work. These are the types of men who'll come into the strip club and film you for free while your legs are spread wide-eagle on stage or while you're giving a dance to someone else to jerk off to later, pay for a drink, leave a nice tip to the waitress, then leave to such a jack shack, with maybe a very generous contribution to you of $1. It's a combination of classism and misogyny. Some clubs allow this, but at least the government is stepping in here and taking issue with the very worst forms of it.

  43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:


  44. #23
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 767 Times in 342 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Frugal? More like cheap af

    He’d rather risk it all for a $50 happy ending (with some disadvantaged women) then pay for the discretion that would have saved his image.

    But then again Elliot Spitzer got caught buying “high class” escorts

    So I guess mfs getting caught up no matter the price they paying.

    Should have just paid for a flight to some country where this is legal. But I guess they were getting a thrill out of being caught, doing illegal shit, and thinking they could throw more money at the lawyers to beat charges than they would ever pay those women.
    Even in the case of Spitzer, that situation, as glamorous as it sounded, may fit the definition of trafficking. I remember one of the girls in an interview on tv saying that the agency didn't have her best interest at heart, so who knows what shady practices the workers were subjected to via their management. Even with some of the NYC strip clubs, as long as the customer is paying huge sums to the clubs (of which the dancer gets very little in most cases), they can pretty much get away with whatever.

  45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:


  46. #24
    Veteran Member yaya_cash's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I get around
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked 806 Times in 379 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    I bet he takes issue being frugal with his medical doctor, or dentist. Yet, he wants to be frugal with someone who does whatever he hired these girls/women to do for him.

    It boils down to respect, or the lack thereof. Some of these men, like these cheapskates, have absolutely none of it for the women performing the work. These are the types of men who'll come into the strip club and film you for free while your legs are spread wide-eagle on stage or while you're giving a dance to someone else to jerk off to later, pay for a drink, leave a nice tip to the waitress, then leave to such a jack shack, with maybe a very generous contribution to you of $1. It's a combination of classism and misogyny. Some clubs allow this, but at least the government is stepping in here and taking issue with the very worst forms of it.
    I doubt he has time to or would take the time to film an entertainer on stage or just sit in the club drinking, then go to Jack the shack. An average Joe more likely would.

  47. #25
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 767 Times in 342 Posts

    Default Re: What’s a NFL Billionaire Doing Here?.....

    Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    I doubt he has time to or would take the time to film an entertainer on stage or just sit in the club drinking, then go to Jack the shack. An average Joe more likely would.
    I've worked in some affluent areas and yes, men with money act entitled. He may not do this per se, but he's obviously acting entitled in other ways.

  48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Tickets
    By greggy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
  2. Your NFL Team
    By Dirty Ernie in forum General Board
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. ultra-billionaire pays 1/2 the tax rate we do ...
    By Melonie in forum Member Boards
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:09 AM
  4. Billionaire's guilt over Income Taxes ...
    By Melonie in forum Member Boards
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 06:21 AM
  5. The NFL is the DEVIL!
    By Optimist in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 01:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •