Thread: Guy here looking for advice

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Guy here looking for advice

Hi ladies.
    Iím looking for some honesty and advice today. I want to start by telling you Iím not a troll, and yes, this topic is related to penis size.
    so I fully understand how hard it can be for women to deal with societal expectations about body type and appearance, so Iím hoping you all can relate to my personal concern. Iíll just get straight to it here so I donít waste too much of your time.

first off, i, like a lot of men, am concerned about wether or not my penis is up to the job. Iíve dated a few people who have been real assholes that gave me a complex about it. My wife who Iíve been with for 10 years assured me my penis is definitely not small, and she tells me she loves it and also tells me itís the nicest looking one sheís ever seen. But of course, to someone with a personal anxiety about their body, itís still hard to get past.
    Neither my wife or I have been with a lot of people. She did tell me two of her exes were bigger but only by 1/2Ē or an inch. Yes we have honest discussions about everything.
    Mine is 7Ē long and 6Ē around, getting up to 6.5Ē around towards the base. Is this realistically going to feel any different to a woman between the 2 sizes? Do you think Iím a good size, or is it small? Iím looking for honesty so I can either come to terms with having a small one, or finally believing itís not small and moving on.
    Iím sure you can relate here with body image, Iíve had it drilled into my head for 30 years now by society and urban myths that if itís not huge, itís no good.

My my wife said I can reach her deep spot with no problem. And I know sheís happy with me because she told me outright I give her the best sex sheís ever had in her life. So based on all the ďscienceĒ I know my dick does the job. Im just trying to be happy with what I have here one way or the other.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to this. And yes I know this seems like a silly thing to worry about, but for men, as ridiculous as it sounds, weíve been trained to see it as the only thing that matters.

Thanks

Default Re: Guy here looking for advice

Lol I feel like i'm reading the script for one of those late night penis enlargement pill commercials.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Lol I can see why it reads that way. That’s literally what guys are bombarded with our whole lives.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Dude here, don't sweat it... Some ladies are size queens, I personally am not compatible with them... When I do get worried I read this thread:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...on-taking-dick

;-)
    Originally Posted by anjelina
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.

Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Cfnmh44,
    Thanks for the link. Everything else about myself I really am happy with. It’s just that over the years this complex kind of popped up and it’s something I’m working on for myself. I appreciate the insight.