Thread: Guy said hes going to report me to the cops

Thanks

Default Guy said hes going to report me to the cops

I met this guy on one of my phone sex sites two years ago. He thought it was unfair that I was getting 30% of my earnings. I had a fake persona on the phone site. I have a fake name too and he still only knows me by fake pictures and my fake name. I also gave him a fake number and we have been talking on there for 2 years. Every week he would send me $50-$150 to cash app and I would talk to him, be his girlfriend and send him nudes. I know. . . It’s wrong. He sent me money to go see him on the greyhound and I told him i couldn’t do that. He got mad and threatened to report me and send me to jail for fraud. For 2 years I was pretending to be someone else because he called into a phone sex site paying to talk to me. Now, because I won’t see him. He wants to report me to the cops. Could I really get in trouble for this? It’s been 3 months since I’ve spoken to him. Lately he’s been trying to reach me by sending me money to my old cash account and reaching out on my fake number. I blocked him.

I made him think we had a real relationship for 2 years and he was sending me thousands in those 2 years.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,318 Posts

Default Re: Guy said hes going to report me to the cops

^ What ? I love it when guys threaten to bring cops in. It's ALWAYS a threat. He is not going to report you. He would be outing himself for engaging and making plans with a sex worker.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carmen_b View Post
    ^ What ? I love it when guys threaten to bring cops in. It's ALWAYS a threat. He is not going to report you. He would be outing himself for engaging and making plans with a sex worker.

Could I get in trouble if I made him believe we had a relationship? And he was sending me thousands ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

HUHHHHH? I have had so many threats. Slashing my tires and breaking the windows, been to court, and all that BS due to customers. I just moved my car. Some apologize later because they are on drugs. Majority don't....Nobody is gonna send the cops at all over phone sex. LOLLLL. On the absolute rare situation they did because the man is a crazy, say u r a dog walker or work freelance. Talking on the phone and no physical contact is not a crime. Just saying this since I don't know if you ever legit met in person.

Apologies for my jambled thoughts.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 03-15-2019 at 08:17 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[QUOTE=indiegirl;3106305]HUHHHHH? I have had so many threats. Slashing my tires and breaking the windows, been to court, and all that BS due to customers. I just moved my car. Some apologize later because they are on drugs. Majority don't....Nobody is gonna send the cops at all over phone sex. LOLLLL. On the absolute rare situation they did because the man is a crazy, say u r a dog walker or work freelance. Talking on the phone and no physical contact is not a crime.[/

I left the PSO industry and started talking to him instead because I wasent making anything on the PSO website. I made him think I was his gf. He gave me money to see him. I made him think I was going to see him. (Bad idea) when I didn’t, he went ballistic. When he made those threats I got terrified. Over those 2 years he sent me over $10,000. And said he’s taking me to court to get it all back. I thought plus that, and using fake pictures and a fake name could get me in some deep trouble. Thank you for telling me that.

Thanks

I left the PSO industry and started talking to him instead because I wasent making anything on the PSO website. I made him think I was his gf. He gave me money to see him. I made him think I was going to see him. (Bad idea) when I didn’t, he went ballistic. When he made those threats I got terrified. Over those 2 years he sent me over $10,000. And said he’s taking me to court to get it all back. I thought plus that, and using fake pictures and a fake name could get me in some deep trouble. Thank you for telling me that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by dollbaby23 View Post
    That's like the man at the strip club wanting a relationship from a stripper and being played the whole time for money. He's just an idiot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member trustfundkiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 Times in 823 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

He would look like an absolute moron trying to pursue this in court. You were doing your job, that's it. He's just threatening you to get a reaction out of you but even if he did try to take legal action he wouldn't get the money back. Also, you definitely wouldn't get in trouble for using a fake name and fake pics being a phone sex operator.
    Last edited by trustfundkiller; 03-15-2019 at 11:52 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trustfundkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,318 Posts

He can’t do anything.
    Does he have your real name ? Address ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,633 Times in 2,220 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I believe since it started with phone sex, this can't be considered catfishing or fraud. You were never seeking him out for money... You were a legal sex worker that HE sought out, and sent a ton of money to. You did nothing wrong.

Protect yourself and block him everywhere.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    I believe since it started with phone sex, this can't be considered catfishing or fraud. You were never seeking him out for money... You were a legal sex worker that HE sought out, and sent a ton of money to. You did nothing wrong.

Protect yourself and block him everywhere.
    It's considered a "FANTASY" and he would be laughed out of court. LOLLLLLL.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,451 Times in 3,742 Posts

It's always a mistake to go outside the site and use a nonadult processor like the Cash app due to privacy concerns. In the future stick with adult processors (indiebill.com, livecamodelshows.com, cammodeldirectory, etc. lots to choose from).

Also you can make plenty of money without promising to meet guys. Best to keep it fantasy in my opinion but some think differently.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,610 Times in 6,602 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

You would have to consult with a lawyer to be certain

Ten thousand over 2 years is not much (I mean it is considering you never met dude but at the same time we got mfs out here being conned out of hundreds of thousands/millions/and more)

and the amount of money he’d spend in time/legal fees trying to recover 10k would probably cost him 10k so most likely he is using a scare tactic
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 03-15-2019 at 09:32 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,164 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Off topic sorta but can you use a fake name with Cash App? Maybe next time just do that instead of them knowing you're real name. Just a thought~
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,548 Times in 1,621 Posts

You have a stalker and should go the cops yourself.
    Now he said it a third time, and Ona drew a deep breath;

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,519 Times in 4,251 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Haha, keep scamming and lying and taking. Cant arrest someone who doesnt exist.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post: