Thread: Why do strippers try harder on some guys than others?

Thanks

Default Why do strippers try harder on some guys than others?

I donít know if a girl not trying as hard on me is a good thing or a bad thing , whether itís a night I get dances from the girl Iím a regular of or not, I noticed guys she doesnít even sell dances to in the end she spends significant amount of time talking to, there was even a time after she didnít sell a dance, she just came and sat next to me and we were talking, she didnít bring up if I wanted a dance
    Although thereís a lot of new faces every time I go so do you just try harder with newbies?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why do strippers try harder on some guys than others?

She probably was having a tough night sales-wise and wanted to talk to someone she felt comfortable bullshitting with to take some pressure off herself.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lurkingtitties For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 545 Posts

Trying to understand a dancers motivations from a seat at the bar is virtually impossible, and one of the reasons this sub forum exists

If a dancer chooses to sit and chat for no reason, take it as a compliment that sees you as 'not a freak' or at the least, 'less of a freak than anyone else sitting at the bar right now and all the other dancers here are annoying the shit out of me'

Although I have had many 'work friend' relationships with dancers, it is, in the end about money, this is work. IF a dancer sits and chats and you cannot at least buy her a drink, drop a tip, or maybe, if you do regularly get dances from her, promise on the way out that you will get dances from her next time[and follow through]

I find many of the younger less experienced dancers waste a lot of time on younger guys that don't apparently make them any money.

Shrug

I have learned to be direct when I am interested in getting dances from a particular girl. I have recently had to remind myself that it took some significant spending over time to get the instant attention that I received from several of my favorites.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldster For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 624 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by maskath View Post
    I don’t know if a girl not trying as hard on me is a good thing or a bad thing , whether it’s a night I get dances from the girl I’m a regular of or not, I noticed guys she doesn’t even sell dances to in the end she spends significant amount of time talking to, there was even a time after she didn’t sell a dance, she just came and sat next to me and we were talking, she didn’t bring up if I wanted a dance
    Although there’s a lot of new faces every time I go so do you just try harder with newbies?
    You're seriously overthinking it. Just enjoy the show and accept that it is what it is - purely transactional.
    My hair seems to be seized by the wind
    But I must continue this trip, never looking back.
    Never looking back...