Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1919

Thread: Cammodels: Managing Stress & Self Care

Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 939 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: Cammodels: Managing Stress & Self Care

Had a good sleep score last night. Did my usual morning journaling and two cups of coffee- still for the life of me my body(not my mind) just wasn't waking up. Trotted my happy ass down to the fitness room in my building to do 15 minutes on the elliptical.

doitanyways.jpg

Not a fan of cardio, but I knew it would be a surefire way to wake up.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,970 Times in 4,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    Had a good sleep score last night. Did my usual morning journaling and two cups of coffee- still for the life of me my body(not my mind) just wasn't waking up. Trotted my happy ass down to the fitness room in my building to do 15 minutes on the elliptical.

doitanyways.jpg

Not a fan of cardio, but I knew it would be a surefire way to wake up.
    5 min peak! Damn, well done. Really nice stats a such a good thing for body & mind!
    Sha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 403 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

That reminds me how I need to start working out, 15-30 minutes intense as you did. My sleep score is quite poor because am trying to get up earlier with one hour every morning (7 am today and fell asleep after midnight). My brain is still asleep ha,, but getting up earlier is better for wellbeing...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    That reminds me how I need to start working out, 15-30 minutes intense as you did. My sleep score is quite poor because am trying to get up earlier with one hour every morning (7 am today and fell asleep after midnight). My brain is still asleep ha,, but getting up earlier is better for wellbeing...
    I've been wanting to get back into a regular exercise routine- I usually do a quick morning yoga routine. This morning I knew yoga wasn't going to cut it. I needed something to get the blood flowing.

I know in the past what was a momentum builder was baby stepping it until I built up momentum. Sounds like you are doing well with your goal of waking up earlier. I myself would like to do that as well- seize the day

We'll get there lady!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    5 min peak! Damn, well done. Really nice stats a such a good thing for body & mind!
    Thank you! I am not well versed on the stats when it comes to cardio (I'm clueless lol)
    And thank you for being an excellent source of encouragement and support- I needed that bug in my ear earlier this week

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Totally stoked about today's training session. I did 25 min HIT on the indoor bike zones 2 and 3 not 3 and 4 as today was leg day and I didn't wanna fry my legs haha. But it felt so good. Usually I'm in the lower zone 3 times as long as the higher zone but today I was recovering fast!!! Huge improvement.

hittraining.jpg

Then 30 min legs with BF. Totally smashed 4 sets of 10 in squats with 50lbs. I was struggling on set 4 but BF was like it's all about how you finish. FINISH STRONG. And I did hahaahaaaa.
    Sha

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

OMG I'm in trouble now: too much energy lololll. At gym I was tired after my intervals and BF was like wake up baby...we gotta strength train. I was like I don't know why but I'm tired. I need an energy drink.

He's so sweet: he bought me a BANG.

Well, killed strength and now I can't sit still hahahaahaaaa. FUCK!!!
    Sha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 363 Posts

Stashed another $1k into the 401k yesterday. Grateful for that, but this cam week has been so lazy and half-assed despite my maybe impossible contribution goals and this fast approaching deadline. Like wtf am I doing not camming. I just barely hit weekly cam goal but only cuz I got lucky with some MFC pvts, SM traffic has been trash and I barely had any motivation to be online in a dead room.

I randomly broke down the other day thinking about my #1 indie finsub, who is gone now. My #1 indie vanilla guy has been giving me literal breadcrumbs for the past 5 months now, since before Thanksgiving. No explanation. He used to send on average 2-3k/month, sometimes 5k+. Last month he gave me 475 lol and hasn't sent anything in April. He has been wanting free attention lately and it gets my hopes up every time. He actually bothered me once to inform me that he had just completed the goddamn dishes (!!?!?) Last weekend he acted like he was going to send money and never did... but made sure to wish me a happy Easter with multiple bunny emojis. And as of April 5th I think, Google Pay now officially requires a phone number to send $ instead of just an email and he hasn't even mentioned it, it's like he doesn't even care. Maybe I should ghost him, block his ass everywhere. /endvent
    Last edited by minibagel; 04-10-2021 at 07:53 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    Stashed another $1k into the 401k yesterday. Grateful for that, but this cam week has been so lazy and half-assed despite my maybe impossible contribution goals and this fast approaching deadline. Like wtf am I doing not camming. I just barely hit weekly cam goal but only cuz I got lucky with some MFC pvts, SM traffic has been trash and I barely had any motivation to be online in a dead room.

I randomly broke down the other day thinking about my #1 indie finsub, who is gone now. My #1 indie vanilla guy has been giving me literal breadcrumbs for the past 5 months now, since before Thanksgiving. No explanation. He used to send on average 2-3k/month, sometimes 5k+. Last month he gave me 475 lol and hasn't sent anything in April. He has been wanting free attention lately and it gets my hopes up every time. He actually bothered me once to inform me that he had just completed the goddamn dishes (!!?!?) Last weekend he acted like he was going to send money and never did... but made sure to wish me a happy Easter with multiple bunny emojis. And as of April 5th I think, Google Pay now officially requires a phone number to send $ instead of just an email and he hasn't even mentioned it, it's like he doesn't even care. Maybe I should ghost him, block his ass everywhere. /endvent
    Of all days I would have expected Easter cash. SMH, I would have been irritated. Maybe ignore til he sends cash.
    Sha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^This vanilla dude has been paying me for over five years now. I know I shouldn't expect $ and idk if our relationship is just fizzling out or what, but the resentment keeps building each passing month. The strange thing is he didn't say happy Thanksgiving, merry Christmas/happy birthday and no spoils on those days either. Only a couple tiny spoils sprinkled in between. And then radio silence for six weeks from lateJan-early March. I deactivated my Kik (chat app) out of frustration and he sent me $$ within like an hour. Go figure

My finsub and I were much, much closer so I always knew what was up with him for example if he freaked out after a session and needed to disappear for a week or two. But never to the tune of 5 months like with this vanilla guy. I don't feel comfortable asking vanilla guy what's up and would prefer that he thinks I am totally indifferent about him sending drastically less LOL.

Can anyone else with serious longtime highspending clients relate? It's so easy to take them for granted when they pay you for years and years. Losing both him & my top finsub basically at the same time has been a real bitch

18. The Following User Says Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,471 Posts

Yesterday, I went and got my Covid shot (I feel fine), took the night off just in case i had a reaction (I may have been a bit under the weather, but other was fine.) and watched Wonder Woman 84 (great movie!). Got some yummy food from the health market and a pint of Halo ice cream.

I went for a walk this morning. I am spending today doing a happiness retreat. https://pineapplesupport.org/happiness/

Tomorrow, i have various appointments for my health issue. My health is improving, but as a former athlete I’m still sad. I’m going to my women’s money group tomorrow.

My goal is to go to bed and wake up early and do a camathon until Sunday evening. Fingers crossed nothing gets in the way.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

^^Yay!!!
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I got bad news last night, but with the good vibes from friends I slept really well:

goodsleep.jpg

And I saw this just now:

goodsigns.png

Today is gonna be a good day!
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I had so much on my mind today that I let it all out on the bike today. I did an hour total, but work efforts were 49 min. I was at high intensity most of the ride and damn did it feel good.

hardcoreride.jpg

Then I did 30 min legs. I feel powerful and well. Not letting anything bring me down. I AM WORTHY.
    Sha

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 663 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Can anyone else with serious longtime highspending clients relate? It's so easy to take them for granted when they pay you for years and years. Losing both him & my top finsub basically at the same time has been a real bitch
    I can relate. Keep in mind I keep my contact solely to SM so I evade a lot of their ways to reach me. I am bad with my messages there even and make that pretty clear.

One guy I had for 3 years and then he got weird about a 1 dollar price increase. I blocked him via our messages and never thought about him again until now, he would do hours long shows every week though, just talking. I probably came to know a lot about him and by the end I really hated him.

same thing is happening with a guy who has been with me since I started. He just isnít spending, he has done this before. He pops in to brag about his spending on himself or other models then leaves. His spending was down before this last spell, and I am trying to follow my own advice but havenít pulled the trigger. Iím pretty much doing what you are doing, acting indifferent but so badly wanting to block him in chat.

Then I have one guy that I actually am pretty grateful for. Fours years and he hasnít violated any boundaries I have set. He knows I wonít bend my contact limits and he is reliable with his spending. Personality of the client is the biggest factor, he is definitely different then the guys previously mentioned. Long story short, the second they start whining and decreasing their spending it is gonna end how dragged out is your call. Blocking felt a lot healthier but itís hard when a big chunk of long term big spenders are pains in the ass from the get go.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,398 Times in 1,375 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    I can relate. Keep in mind I keep my contact solely to SM so I evade a lot of their ways to reach me. I am bad with my messages there even and make that pretty clear.

One guy I had for 3 years and then he got weird about a 1 dollar price increase. I blocked him via our messages and never thought about him again until now, he would do hours long shows every week though, just talking. I probably came to know a lot about him and by the end I really hated him.

same thing is happening with a guy who has been with me since I started. He just isn’t spending, he has done this before. He pops in to brag about his spending on himself or other models then leaves. His spending was down before this last spell, and I am trying to follow my own advice but haven’t pulled the trigger. I’m pretty much doing what you are doing, acting indifferent but so badly wanting to block him in chat.

Then I have one guy that I actually am pretty grateful for. Fours years and he hasn’t violated any boundaries I have set. He knows I won’t bend my contact limits and he is reliable with his spending. Personality of the client is the biggest factor, he is definitely different then the guys previously mentioned. Long story short, the second they start whining and decreasing their spending it is gonna end how dragged out is your call. Blocking felt a lot healthier but it’s hard when a big chunk of long term big spenders are pains in the ass from the get go.
    I have one guy who has always been pretty nice and never pressed my boundaries. He has always done decent length shows and tipped well, and even bought me stuff from my wish list.

The last 2 shows he has done have been very short, with no tips. I wrote him a message and told him that he needs to treat me better or I won't do shows with him anymore. I will not be used for a couple of minutes and tossed. I know that if I let it go on like this, it will continue so I decided to nip it in the bud.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post

same thing is happening with a guy who has been with me since I started. He just isn’t spending, he has done this before. He pops in to brag about his spending on himself or other models then leaves. His spending was down before this last spell, and I am trying to follow my own advice but haven’t pulled the trigger. I’m pretty much doing what you are doing, acting indifferent but so badly wanting to block him in chat.

Then I have one guy that I actually am pretty grateful for. Fours years and he hasn’t violated any boundaries I have set. He knows I won’t bend my contact limits and he is reliable with his spending. Personality of the client is the biggest factor, he is definitely different then the guys previously mentioned. Long story short, the second they start whining and decreasing their spending it is gonna end how dragged out is your call. Blocking felt a lot healthier but it’s hard when a big chunk of long term big spenders are pains in the ass from the get go.
    That is funny that you said you hated the first guy you mentioned, because I honestly don’t like my guy either. He seemed okay in the beginning, but over the years he has shared things with me that are pretty disturbing and questionable. He is respectful at least and puts on a polite facade, but still gives me bad vibes. Especially when he sends beyond creepy photos of himself: dimly lit pics with him just staring expressionlessly into the camera or with a little smirk, close ups of just his eyes, or one single eyeball. So ya.. I aim to keep it transactional and try to keep our texting convos as short & superficial as possible now since I don’t want to learn anything more about him.

You’re lucky to be in a position where you can just block the guys from SM and be done with them. I’d be so mad if he had the nerve to come into my live chat room wanting free attention after giving me bread crumbs for months. I communicate with this guy via texting through Kik, but sadly we met on MFC so I’d have to block his kik, ban him from mfc, block his twitter, email & google hangouts app. I’m kind of scared to think how he might handle total rejection from me.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,378 Times in 6,237 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Have any of you ever used something like this?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QRKVNI...CBQC6W8X03M4GX

It's a detox foot bath machine.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post

No but I'd love it!
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I have wanted to try one of those things. There is an herb shop that has them and you pay per use. I haven't tried it- but on their FB page people had posted they had good results pulling toxins out and getting a boost of energy

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,378 Times in 6,237 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    No but I'd love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    I have wanted to try one of those things. There is an herb shop that has them and you pay per use. I haven't tried it- but on their FB page people had posted they had good results pulling toxins out and getting a boost of energy
    I've only just heard of it. But what's confusing me is what makes this so much better than a regular foot bath massager? These things are expensive and I need that price to be justified, ya know? I wonder if I can detox with a regular one. I guess I need to do more research.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I've only just heard of it. But what's confusing me is what makes this so much better than a regular foot bath massager? These things are expensive and I need that price to be justified, ya know? I wonder if I can detox with a regular one. I guess I need to do more research.

I think how they sell it is that it has to do something with the electrical currents and activating the ions to detox. You could do detox foot baths with epsom salt as well. I am not sure if you would get the same results. I have family members that do the footbaths on a somewhat regular basis.

I'll have to check into the foot baths here in town to see if they are offering them. I want to check it out for science!!!!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Skipped gym yesterday, but today I worked hard. 42 min on the indoor bike with 25 min in zone 4 (high intensity). I feel powerful.

hardtrainingride.jpg

Then I did 20 min legs. Can't stop. Won't stop.
    Sha

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 579 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

ghost that cocksucker until he comes crawling back lol. they always do. men love a challenge.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 579 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

treated myself and my husband to a microderm and a 1.5 hour body massage.
    so relaxing. my skin was so filthy and had pimples from all of the makeup i put on for camming everyday.
    but.... go outside to my car, realize i got a flat tire with a nail in it... oh joy lol. spent 3 hours in the hot humid sun while it was repaired.
    and ended up costing me $80. lol
    i swear the few times i leave the house end up costing me $$.
    better just to stay at home and cam and make money.

but atleast my skin is clean and i am somewhat relaxed. need to hit my 1k goal by saturday.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

^^Such a nice treat with well earned money. It's so nice, isn't it?!
    Sha

Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast