Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AVN Stars - anyone tired this adult social media platform?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,147 Times in 2,224 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: AVN Stars - anyone tired this adult social media platform?

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    WOW. fuck, I didnot know that!
    Why don't they send some kind of warning about it? I had to make a reverse payment back to them (temporary), wanted to claim it back and it looks like they lost it somewhere, because they don't answer my messages for a week already. Their support were so nice always, so I did not worry too much.
    Thank you for posting this! I was sure they were reliable... Guys who claim chargebacks, they don't deserve to have penises, so may they lose them. And their balls, too. Forever.
    Yeah they are nice overall, but I don't like this approach of "if we suffer, you suffer too". It's stupid, I don't want to waste time, only to find out that he was a fraud. Close your damn business if you can't handle the damage. I am sure they will cover it at some point, but now it's not the case, I guess.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 593 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yeah they are nice overall, but I don't like this approach of "if we suffer, you suffer too". It's stupid, I don't want to waste time, only to find out that he was a fraud. Close your damn business if you can't handle the damage. I am sure they will cover it at some point, but now it's not the case, I guess.
    yeah. damn, I 'd be discouraged if some motherfucker wanted their money back, especially because it takes much time for me to make pics and vids, and unfortunately I don't really like the process. Btw, they have nice system of withdrawals there, what if you withdraw your $$$ before the fucker claims it was fraud? Or it's done while 'pending' period?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    yeah. damn, I 'd be discouraged if some motherfucker wanted their money back, especially because it takes much time for me to make pics and vids, and unfortunately I don't really like the process. Btw, they have nice system of withdrawals there, what if you withdraw your $$$ before the fucker claims it was fraud? Or it's done while 'pending' period?
    I think it's done during pending period. You can't withdraw money earlier than a week from the moment you got them. Although, i've heard some other models having chargeback after a month or so, but small ones. I always had the refunds during pending period, so, nothing bad to comment on this area.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 487 Posts

AVN is a huge game changer already. i love it so far, but the more i make the more i feel sick to my stomach knowing they don't cover chargebacks. only thing i find curious is there not much money being made on the site overall? or maybe not many models? i’ve only made $1k since two days ago with a tiny handful of followers (that i handselected & dragged over myself bc i haven't tweeted yet oops) and somehow my rank is already in the 100s? hmm, either that or must be a crazy steep climb in between ranks to the very tip-top.. excited to put effort into this to make it grow, but also feel like barfing
    what fresh hell is this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I think it's done during pending period. You can't withdraw money earlier than a week from the moment you got them. Although, i've heard some other models having chargeback after a month or so, but small ones. I always had the refunds during pending period, so, nothing bad to comment on this area.
    That's good to know. I just had a new custom video order paid through AVN. I think I'll wait until the pending period is over before I start shooting the vid.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 487 Posts

guess not many models on the site because i broke into the #70s last night and still so far away from $20-30k. if i can make what i did in the past week, consistently, i should be ranked way higher next month. although looks like only top 10 get prizes.

at any rate i am just so happy to be making 80%! as someone who does a lot of findom on SM, it really hurts when i think too much about that 35% cut (at least Liz confirmed to me we can negotiate payout percentage in the future!!). it really sucks cuz for example sunday night i made $744 my cut on Streamate (three hours) from mostly findom boys, that means those guys spent a little over $2100 on me total. if i could have those boys on AVN it would have been $1680 ugh
    what fresh hell is this

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah it's kinda glitchy lately, they probably work on it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234