Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Older Model's Thread

  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 132 Times in 77 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    ^^^ Nice one, the way i see things here regarding social media, it was made so u dont have to go out and bother people with ur stuff, u just post whatever u feel like and who likes it, fine, who dont, fine also.
    Going out and doing the same things u do on social media is called harassment cause is unwanted but online it's different.
    Good one tho, made me smile ty!
    I cannot STAND facebook. I realize it's importance, but I hate facebook. Have you read the latest facebook algorithms? I rarely use the word hate. That's why I made that thing. LOL

    If you use facebook for camming promotion, check out this link on the new facebook guidelines for authors, but these will apply to anyone using facebook for promotional purposes. .

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p1zaC9ycUQYLNw

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shanda1836 For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    God/dess KatM's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,132
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked 3,825 Times in 1,492 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Not using Facebook or any other platform to advertise my cam activity or other business, i have my account for recreational purpose only. Not part of any group either so yeah, not affected or involved in important stuff on FB.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    2,570
    Thanked 856 Times in 328 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    I finally decided for certain the other day that I couldn't do social media anymore (not for camming, I mean for personal use). I found myself simply reading some posts in a group, completely unrelated to the topic but post after post was some idiot whining about an abusive ex or sharing some useless meme also irrelevant to the topic at hand. And this happens so often in so many groups/pages. It's like the most dysfunctional, miserable losers of all of society all congregate and seek pity/attention nonstop on social media. Those loons really clog up the internet works so to speak lol. Then you walk down the street and it's nice and everyone smiles at each other and you feed some birds at the park or get a taco or something and chat with sane, normal strangers at a coffee shop etc. Social media gives a very skewed version of reality, and it's scary and depressing af. It's also very easy to avoid crazy people IRL but not on social media where you're inundated with one after another after another. Most people on average are much healthier than the people overrepresented and "talking" on Facebook etc.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:


  7. #79
    Banned
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MilfVille
    Posts
    8,421
    Thanks
    29,866
    Thanked 19,606 Times in 6,568 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by magicgembliss View Post
    I finally decided for certain the other day that I couldn't do social media anymore (not for camming, I mean for personal use). I found myself simply reading some posts in a group, completely unrelated to the topic but post after post was some idiot whining about an abusive ex or sharing some useless meme also irrelevant to the topic at hand. And this happens so often in so many groups/pages. It's like the most dysfunctional, miserable losers of all of society all congregate and seek pity/attention nonstop on social media. Those loons really clog up the internet works so to speak lol. Then you walk down the street and it's nice and everyone smiles at each other and you feed some birds at the park or get a taco or something and chat with sane, normal strangers at a coffee shop etc. Social media gives a very skewed version of reality, and it's scary and depressing af. It's also very easy to avoid crazy people IRL but not on social media where you're inundated with one after another after another. Most people on average are much healthier than the people overrepresented and "talking" on Facebook etc.
    I was just thinking this the other day.
    The groups that I'm in on Facebook, just seem to have the same subject matter ( complaints), over and over.
    Just the person who's posting is different.
    It's like the lyric in that song, "It's all the same. Only the names have changed."
    The rest of it is just weird older men from my town, who just comment on how sexy I am.
    Or middle Eastern men wanting to chat. Blech!
    Unfortunately, most, if not all people where I now live only want to talk about their ailments and doctors visits. But, heaven forbid, I talk about mine. They don't want to listen.
    How boring.
    I live in the most beautiful place on the planet.
    So, just exploring it is enough for me, and makes me happy.

  8. #80
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    2,570
    Thanked 856 Times in 328 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    I was just thinking this the other day.
    The groups that I'm in on Facebook, just seem to have the same subject matter ( complaints), over and over.
    Just the person who's posting is different.
    It's like the lyric in that song, "It's all the same. Only the names have changed."
    The rest of it is just weird older men from my town, who just comment on how sexy I am.
    Or middle Eastern men wanting to chat. Blech!
    Unfortunately, most, if not all people where I now live only want to talk about their ailments and doctors visits. But, heaven forbid, I talk about mine. They don't want to listen.
    How boring.
    I live in the most beautiful place on the planet.
    So, just exploring it is enough for me, and makes me happy.
    LOL so true. Who wants to chat on Facebook rather than irl unless you're in some way incapacitated or needing help, advice or things aren't going well in your life? The people always talking in groups always seem "stuck"- unemployed, poor, sick, old, frail, have life problems etc. The middle eastern men with fake photos are always complete strangers you have nothing in common and I always wonder how/where they even saw my profile. It's like the freeloaders asking you for free sex work on cam sites, or the Nigerian scammers...same mentality. Lonely, pathetic, useless, entitled. And yeah, after a tough life of struggle, I think I found my paradise. I live on the gulf coast, the most beautiful place certainly in America I think!!! My life is full of the things and people I love and I love exploring every day. Even with my health struggles I'm still happy.
    Last edited by magicgembliss; 07-24-2019 at 11:04 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:


  10. #81
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    22,735
    Thanks
    43,180
    Thanked 19,866 Times in 10,265 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Bumping this, hope it's ok
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  12. #82
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 123 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    I enjoyed reading through this thread. I’m 63 and am told I look years younger. I do well with camming and have quite a lot of regs. I am lucky enough to have a good shapely figure, still firm through years of mountain and hill walking. I’m in the granny category on SM and love that fact. To be a hot sexy granny is an honour and great fun. I use the milf and gilf tag on chaturbate and in my real age group on AW. I don’t show my face when performing but will show briefly when asked if I’m fully clothed. I have to wear glasses and hate it but so many men say it is a turn on, so I’ll make that a positive then. Even when I was an escort, I started at age 57, my age was an advantage not a hindrance. I love flaunting this body and want to for as long as it’s presentable.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmel57 For This Useful Post:


  14. #83
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,396
    Thanks
    7,611
    Thanked 9,532 Times in 3,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmel57 View Post
    I enjoyed reading through this thread. Iím 63 and am told I look years younger. I do well with camming and have quite a lot of regs. I am lucky enough to have a good shapely figure, still firm through years of mountain and hill walking. Iím in the granny category on SM and love that fact. To be a hot sexy granny is an honour and great fun. I use the milf and gilf tag on chaturbate and in my real age group on AW. I donít show my face when performing but will show briefly when asked if Iím fully clothed. I have to wear glasses and hate it but so many men say it is a turn on, so Iíll make that a positive then. Even when I was an escort, I started at age 57, my age was an advantage not a hindrance. I love flaunting this body and want to for as long as itís presentable.
    Good for you! Get it

    I've been thinking about this lately. It's very easy to get distracted and down hearted when you're scrolling through Twitter with the reams and reams of 20-year olds with their perfect makeup skills and exciting lives. Although I don't look anywhere near my age and have no intention of raising my persona age anytime soon, I do sometimes long to see women 30+ on my feed, to see what they're getting up to etc.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  16. #84
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 123 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Even us oldies can have lots of adventures and fun. Would love to follow you on twitter Susie. I still love having a wild life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Good for you! Get it

    I've been thinking about this lately. It's very easy to get distracted and down hearted when you're scrolling through Twitter with the reams and reams of 20-year olds with their perfect makeup skills and exciting lives. Although I don't look anywhere near my age and have no intention of raising my persona age anytime soon, I do sometimes long to see women 30+ on my feed, to see what they're getting up to etc.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmel57 For This Useful Post:


  18. #85
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 120 Times in 63 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    I'm 38, but unfortunately I am awful about maintaining my Twitter. I too look much, much, younger and I have been advertising in other types of sex work as 26 for about 10 years. Every once in awhile I chuckle to myself about it cause when I open my mouth, you can tell I am not 26.

    At one point, I was looking at a porn studio, and they tried to pigion-hole me into the "Milf" category. I hung up on them. I'm childless lol. If anything, I'm a couger not a Milf.

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Good for you! Get it

    I've been thinking about this lately. It's very easy to get distracted and down hearted when you're scrolling through Twitter with the reams and reams of 20-year olds with their perfect makeup skills and exciting lives. Although I don't look anywhere near my age and have no intention of raising my persona age anytime soon, I do sometimes long to see women 30+ on my feed, to see what they're getting up to etc.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmPea For This Useful Post:


  20. #86
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,396
    Thanks
    7,611
    Thanked 9,532 Times in 3,491 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    I'm 38, but unfortunately I am awful about maintaining my Twitter. I too look much, much, younger and I have been advertising in other types of sex work as 26 for about 10 years. Every once in awhile I chuckle to myself about it cause when I open my mouth, you can tell I am not 26.

    At one point, I was looking at a porn studio, and they tried to pigion-hole me into the "Milf" category. I hung up on them. I'm childless lol. If anything, I'm a couger not a Milf.
    Hahahaha me too!! I'm only saying 26 now as stupid Adultwork won't let me go younger than that as I said I was 23 when I joined up and now if I try to change the date it says I can't cause that would've made me under 18 at the time doh. I'd still say 23 otherwise. I can def still pull it off. Except like you say, when I open my mouth...

    I know a few other AW ladies who actually deleted their accounts and made new ones for this exact reason. They're both 35+ too and now say they're 18. Love it
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  22. #87
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 120 Times in 63 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    I just finished up the application with Livejasmine and they forced me to put my age as 33 and I'm seriously considering not completing the application because of that. 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hahahaha me too!! I'm only saying 26 now as stupid Adultwork won't let me go younger than that as I said I was 23 when I joined up and now if I try to change the date it says I can't cause that would've made me under 18 at the time doh. I'd still say 23 otherwise. I can def still pull it off. Except like you say, when I open my mouth...

    I know a few other AW ladies who actually deleted their accounts and made new ones for this exact reason. They're both 35+ too and now say they're 18. Love it

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmPea For This Useful Post:


  24. #88
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    687
    Thanks
    2,242
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 566 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    I don’t know even lie about my age. I look hot. There’s no need to. Again, the only job qualification is can I get your dick hard. If the answer is yes then that’s all that matters.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:


  26. #89
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 307 Times in 126 Posts

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I donít know even lie about my age. I look hot. Thereís no need to. Again, the only job qualification is can I get your dick hard. If the answer is yes then thatís all that matters.
    I minus 12 years off my age and guys STILL tell me I look younger than that. If I used my real age it would blow their tiny minds.

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to everythingiscake For This Useful Post:


  28. #90
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    3,644
    Thanks
    4,859
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: Older Model's Thread

    Im 37 & am always being told i look 19 to 25 lol.
    I love it honestly I feel that since I can rock that 20 something look still it gives me extra 10 years to my life haha. Sometimes im honest othertimes i lie about my age. I can def relate with those of you that agree that when we speak we def dont sound young & naive.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:44 AM
  2. can model have 1 more model account on livejasmin now?
    By wannabe19800 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. MFC model software vs. model web broadcaster
    By TheBrownFox in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 03:43 PM
  4. Success on MFC As Older Model...AW too
    By SXM in forum Other Work
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:43 AM
  5. To model or not to model...
    By playboycntrfold in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •