Thread: LOA, Manifesting and Hindu Goddesses/Mantras

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default LOA, Manifesting and Hindu Goddesses/Mantras

Hello Everyone,

I honestly didn't know which forum to place this, so please forgive me and move it to it's correct forum.

Sooo for those of you that listen to hindu mantras to manifest financial abundance, which hindu mantras do you use? Asking bc I heard/rd somewhere a few months back that certain goddesses like Laxmi (Lakshmi) do not like working with ppl in the sw field. IOW, these spirits/deities are whorephobic.

If any of you have any insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MintChocolate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: LOA, Manifesting and Hindu Goddesses/Mantras

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocolate View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I honestly didn't know which forum to place this, so please forgive me and move it to it's correct forum.

Sooo for those of you that listen to hindu mantras to manifest financial abundance, which hindu mantras do you use? Asking bc I heard/rd somewhere a few months back that certain goddesses like Laxmi (Lakshmi) do not like working with ppl in the sw field. IOW, these spirits/deities are whorephobic.

If any of you have any insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!
    Well, if that picky Goddess wouldn't wanna work with me, I wouldn't wanna work with her bitchy ass either! LOL

On a serious note, I am all for inclusion, and I believe that the Universe does not discriminate, it's only people that are spreading separation and the idea that the Gods are some revengeful and discriminant creatures.
    Look up whatever affirmations, mantras, rituals that are resonating with you and use those. Trust your intuition more than any "deity" and trust that the Universe is responding to your very own vibration.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,076 Times in 5,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Well, if that picky Goddess wouldn't wanna work with me, I wouldn't wanna work with her bitchy ass either! LOL

On a serious note, I am all for inclusion, and I believe that the Universe does not discriminate, it's only people that are spreading separation and the idea that the Gods are some revengeful and discriminant creatures.
    Look up whatever affirmations, mantras, rituals that are resonating with you and use those. Trust your intuition more than any "deity" and trust that the Universe is responding to your very own vibration.
    ^ This, and-

there's nothing wrong with using spiritual guidance to help career performance (Pro Sports is full of superstition myths, some are more true than others)………..BUT I have to point out, working in the nightclub environment is a very sales-oriented event. In the club, trust your five senses, and evaluate what you learn each night.

I used a mixture of ancestor worship, Roman Catholic influenced beliefs and "sex magick" to hustle as a stripper. On a level, I treated all my customers like I wanted everything from them- I communicated the feelings of Lust and Sexual Desire in all ways.

Interestingly enough, a lot of people who successfully use non-traditional spiritual beliefs at work are often coming from a place of what I call "Loving Control"- they tackle all tasks with the attitude of "I have to make sure this is done right or not at all." I can elaborate on that downthread if anyone wants me to...….

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    ^ This, and-

there's nothing wrong with using spiritual guidance to help career performance (Pro Sports is full of superstition myths, some are more true than others)..BUT I have to point out, working in the nightclub environment is a very sales-oriented event. In the club, trust your five senses, and evaluate what you learn each night.

I used a mixture of ancestor worship, Roman Catholic influenced beliefs and "sex magick" to hustle as a stripper. On a level, I treated all my customers like I wanted everything from them- I communicated the feelings of Lust and Sexual Desire in all ways.

Interestingly enough, a lot of people who successfully use non-traditional spiritual beliefs at work are often coming from a place of what I call "Loving Control"- they tackle all tasks with the attitude of "I have to make sure this is done right or not at all." I can elaborate on that downthread if anyone wants me to....

Yes yes, please do!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,076 Times in 5,150 Posts

OK here are my thoughts on using "spiritual ideas" to help you perform better at work-

* the average person in the bar business is working towards making an environment of relaxation, recreation and (passive) love. That is where your mind should be. It IS harder to do this in nightclubs where patrons are allowed to be abusive, creepy or weird, but that is what Security is for......Focus on finding customers who appreciate what you are doing and focus on them.

* there's nothing wrong with doing spiritual affirmations before work. A lot of dancers probably avoid doing this in the dressing room as it's not very private in there and the resident nosy people or house mom might distract from your meditation.

* the concept of Tantric Sex can be applied to erotically charged dance performance. You ARE sharing something special about yourself to entertain and entice people. There's a LOT of info out there about sex as a way to communicate and bond (the Kama Sutra, Jungian literature, even parts of traditional religious texts, like the Song Of Solomon from the Bible.) Tap into your own personal Positive sexual energy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

thanks so much for all the replies everyone! :-)
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

Thanks

I wish Kushiel's series would be a real book. There's plenty of Gods and Godess in there that supports SW. Naamah is the SW's godess.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAliss515xx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There are many Goddesses and spirits who love sex workers.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoneyMachado For This Useful Post: