Thread: How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

I work for an entertainment company that gives a base pay of $125 per dancer, per party, more if we travel further. Occasionally I get stubborn party guests who downright refuse pay to play games because they argue it should be included in the hour show.

The base pay is what guarantees the entertainers make it to the party for an hour but its not what keeps the party going, I try to convey this nicely but some guests are really rude and refuse to pay anything more than the base pay...and I know the booking agent tells them that during booking, but I can't quite figure out how to make money from these kind of guests.

How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

Should I just do my normal routine for the hour long party as best as I can and then announce to the group it's extra $150+ to stay another hour ?

Or charge extra $$$ for a toy show or private dances instead if they're not into tipping to play games?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks so much ladies!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 Times in 793 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartAndSoul View Post
    I work for an entertainment company that gives a base pay of $125 per dancer, per party, more if we travel further. Occasionally I get stubborn party guests who downright refuse pay to play games because they argue it should be included in the hour show.

The base pay is what guarantees the entertainers make it to the party for an hour but its not what keeps the party going, I try to convey this nicely but some guests are really rude and refuse to pay anything more than the base pay...and I know the booking agent tells them that during booking, but I can't quite figure out how to make money from these kind of guests.

How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

Should I just do my normal routine for the hour long party as best as I can and then announce to the group it's extra $150+ to stay another hour ?

Or charge extra $$$ for a toy show or private dances instead if they're not into tipping to play games?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks so much ladies!!
    I used to work for a bachelor party company and encountered the same problems. Not very often, but it did happen. We didn't get a base pay and the company would charge X amount for each dancer. We were paid on tips alone, and the guys were told that prior to booking.

They either tip or the dancers go home. There's no way around it. We didn't work for free. If the guys were tipping, but didn't want to play games, we would dance around, collect tips and charge for lap dances. We never charged a set fee for per hour, since the initial fee they paid is just for us to show up and it went right to the company. I usually averaged more than $150 an hour in tips anyway.

If you're not getting to keep that upfront fee, then I would tell them that tipping is required and charge for lap dances. If you do keep the fee but they don't want to pay more then they get a basic ass show. Toy shows were always our big money maker, but I've had times where guys didn't wanna pay for it, because men are cheap. Do what feels right to you. If you aren't being being compensated well enough for your time, don't do anything but bare minimum for the show. I usually demanded tips, but in a flirty and fun way. Also, making them feel a little guilty helped lol This usually works for me-

"I wanna give you the best experience possible. Don't you want me to put on a great show?"
    "I'm having so much fun with you guys, please don't make us leave early."
    "This is the bachelors last night as a free man, don't you want to make this a memorable night for him?"
    "I really want to show you guys how dirty I can be. Let's keep having fun."
    "The games are so much fun, I love playing them. And the prizes are so worth it, trust me."

Good luck! Parties can be fun and a great way to make money!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Default Re: How can I charge guests to pay to participate in games after base pay is paid?

You gotta be straight up with them. Tell them if they ain't paying, I ain't playing. At the end of the day, you still get paid your $125 so it's the clients problem if they waste their money and miss out on the fun because they wanted to be a pack of cheap asses. I personally dont mind storming out (assuming I still get my base pay) because last thing I wanna do is entertain a pack of cheapskates.

Banned
    Thanks

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.