Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clean hustling, does it still exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Clean hustling, does it still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    The girls that "wanna do more" are gonna go wherever they hell they want and do what they want, bc they don't give a fuck about rules and ruining shit for everyone. These are the chics that call this SEX work and "how dare you slut shame" yadda yadda to justify the fuckery mess. They don't care about the entertainment business aspect.

Clean hustling can be done if you know the club well and potential it has. But really wish some ppl would stop treating it like a damn brothel. Christ.

Agreed 1000%. Take it outside after. I have zeroooo opinion about sex work in whatever form outside of clubs.. actually no, I am for it not against it.. but when it comes to INSIDE the club I can get very passionate. In my head usually...but I have to add:

It is frustrating when I hear these girls say, "whorephobic strippers are the problem", "step your hustle up", or "don't be naive" because some of us don't want it going on in the club. Whattttt??

It is not slut shaming it's common sense. You have a place that you can make more money (because I think we all see the prices for services other than dancings are killing exotic dancers' business because it's usually more for way less $$) or the same money for DANCING but people choose to set it up to be for sex. Imagine if we all stuck to dancing for the most part (I know extras is no new thing but it used to be more rare and you and the customers knew who was who) I think we'd all have a fair shot at the hustle and bodies would be a lot safer.

- NO YOU STEP YOUR HUSTLE UP girlfriend - Why is my hustle bad? who is getting paid the same if not more for less here??? So which hustle is worse? I got money for doing less.

- Big one here :I have worked in a club that was raided at the worst time of year - 2 weeks before XMAS - and watched 100s of people with lives and children to feed lose their income thanks to 3 girls. We all had had no other club to go to at that time and ended up broke as a joke. What chain reaction did that cause in those peoples lives?? They don't care. Not their problem I guess. Makes me sad and mad.

-When I'm am in the middle of a room or dance and I have a customer getting aggressive and pissy with me (even though I never gave any hint that anything other than dancing would be going on) because someone decided to bring their business into a STRIP club - I WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT AND MY SOUL IS CRINGING. Now I am a pissy stripper for a minute there. We have a milliion other things on our case already.

-When customers are no longer coming in for dances and enjoying being entertained by a beautiful woman or a fantasy but going straight to SHOPPING for extras.... WOW there are so many now.. what happened to gentlemens clubs??? I thought I was working in one.

Sadly, the reality is the club has changed. The fantasy is dying or dead period. Yes these girls have a safe place to do their business and yes it's hard for them because they think the game is so drastically different in the club so they have a hard time changing their hustle..but if they really care about and have such strong opinions about the health/safety of SWs then they would appreciate the fact that their hustle can change for the better instead of it having to change for worse for dancers and in the CLUBS they would adjust or at least be more mindful. At least with the prices sheeeesh.

Our jobs are a lot harder but I won't budge baby. You don't HAVE to. I'm waiting for the customers that appreciate the beautiful fantasy with enough BIG money to spend on it without begging for more. They still come in

sorry..bad grammar
    Last edited by m1nx; 10-17-2019 at 11:36 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To be fair, prostitution was starting to become more of a thing at Bucks Ft Worth not too long before it got raided. There were booths installed that enabled more privacy and the club charged a higher price to use that booth. I remember working that club one year and coming back one year later and the vibe of the place had changed. One long term club reg of that place I know actually got frustrated at the situation because the less attractive girls were starting to do inexpensive extras and the better looking girls got angry and migrated to other places. He doesn’t go to that club as much anymore. Whether or not the fear of another raid forces the club to clean up more and return to how it used to be, is to be determined. I hope so, because I liked it there.
    ——
    As far as clean VIP Texas clubs. Hmm, I still would consider Palazio nightshift clean. If you’re nervous about it, then don’t sell the $350 booth to put your customers in. Sell the $180 one, where you can visibly see the other dancers when you’re on top of the customer and looking to your left or right. (And likewise, they can see you)

Dallas, I’ve been informed, is dirty for rooms. Ironically, if you want to push rooms I’d recommend Baby Dolls despite being a club that allows a LOT on floor dances and you constantly have to battle customers and switch positions on them. Because those booths don’t even have a curtain, and other dancers and customers are constantly walking by you. And I’ve seen those things get sold all the time. I think a dancer just needs good instinct for identifying whales. I have to improve on that lol, cause last time I worked there I just simply churned and burned on the customers.

As far as Houston, no idea. I’d recommend sending a PM to KenzieJ on that one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m1nx View Post
    Sadly, the reality is the club has changed. The fantasy is dying or dead period. Yes these girls have a safe place to do their business and yes it's hard for them because they think the game is so drastically different in the club so they have a hard time changing their hustle..but if they really care about and have such strong opinions about the health/safety of SWs then they would appreciate the fact that their hustle can change for the better instead of it having to change for worse for dancers and in the CLUBS they would adjust or at least be more mindful. At least with the prices sheeeesh.
    This. Like okay a handful of girls or even a ton may be comfortable with doing extras. I hate the "stop being whorephobic I'll do what I want" bullshit because they take literally no one else into consideration. They think because they are fine with doing extras others will be too or they should suck it up. There's only so much I can "improve my hustle" when girls are being fingered, sucked & fucked for less $$ than what I find VIP worth it to be without extras. (I currently work in a strictly enforced clean club but that was the situation where I used to work)

And don't get me started on the "just find a different club" shit. Omfg. First of all, some people can't just "find a different club." The "different club" could be a 2 hour late night drive when you're exhausted as shit. Or staying a week+ in a hotel travel dancing. And besides, what happens when extras are performed in all clubs (theoretically let's say managers enforcing rules don't matter in this scenario). By their logic every club would then be the equivalent to a brothel and there would be no "clean" clubs. Because from what I've seen nowadays the "clean" clubs are clean for a fucking reason, it is enforced by staff. Not because the girls attracted to that club happen to not want to, or even be tempted in desperate times to do extras, because they KNOW the consequences of doing extras is not worth losing their job or getting a prostitution charge.

And I agree about what you said about them saying our hustles are bad and we need to step them up, what bs. When I do get stacks of dances or VIP I have to do it through Charisma, hustle and charm, flirting and talking until I convince him to drop the $$. Granted it's not as FAST of a "hustle" as "bj if you take me to VIP for $xxx" but that's going to be the case no matter how amazing of a salesperson you are.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightningfarron For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with you on sex work outside the club, etc. I am for it as well, but IN THE CLUB, just NO. They are honestly COMPLETELY different occupations and should not be mixed, it ruins it for all of us that girls so mix them.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NYC.Bianca For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    To be fair, prostitution was starting to become more of a thing at Bucks Ft Worth not too long before it got raided. There were booths installed that enabled more privacy and the club charged a higher price to use that booth. I remember working that club one year and coming back one year later and the vibe of the place had changed. One long term club reg of that place I know actually got frustrated at the situation because the less attractive girls were starting to do inexpensive extras and the better looking girls got angry and migrated to other places. He doesn’t go to that club as much anymore. Whether or not the fear of another raid forces the club to clean up more and return to how it used to be, is to be determined. I hope so, because I liked it there.
    ——
    As far as clean VIP Texas clubs. Hmm, I still would consider Palazio nightshift clean. If you’re nervous about it, then don’t sell the $350 booth to put your customers in. Sell the $180 one, where you can visibly see the other dancers when you’re on top of the customer and looking to your left or right. (And likewise, they can see you)

Dallas, I’ve been informed, is dirty for rooms. Ironically, if you want to push rooms I’d recommend Baby Dolls despite being a club that allows a LOT on floor dances and you constantly have to battle customers and switch positions on them. Because those booths don’t even have a curtain, and other dancers and customers are constantly walking by you. And I’ve seen those things get sold all the time. I think a dancer just needs good instinct for identifying whales. I have to improve on that lol, cause last time I worked there I just simply churned and burned on the customers.

As far as Houston, no idea. I’d recommend sending a PM to KenzieJ on that one.
    thanks for the info!
    Agree on Bucks, I only checked the place out once in Ft Worth and it seemed like there definitely was more going on.
    And yah Dallas seems dirty mostly.
    Austin it was end of day shift that I saw the extras going on, so agree the night shift is "mostly" clean,
    I did really like Palazio, maybe I will travel dance there for a few weeks again and see.

Houston from what I experienced is dirty, I got lucky the few nights I worked at Mens Club tho and I just didn't like how they
    ran their money so I didn't stay. I'd agree that St.James is prob on the cleaner side, but it does seem Texas guys in general,
    have kind of an entitlement issue with extras.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by NYC.Bianca View Post
    Hey girls,

So... I've dance like 5-6 yrs off/on, honestly I've hardly worked this past year.. anyhow,
    I feel like the past 2 yrs mostly its become pretty apparent that clean hustling is becoming taboo.

When I first started dancing, I could be the hottest girl there & make money.
    Now... it seems like customers will just settle for trashy girls that have hustle, may or may not involve sex,
    or sexual favors, and they go with whatever works. I've noticed this industry change and its made me start
    sourcing outside "work" rather than just dancing because the bad nights dancing can suck so much.
    But even building clientele in "other work" is HARD, so what gives!

Am I just totally burnt out?
    Are guys just not into hot chicks anymore??
    Am I in the wrong cities? (not in nyc btw currently in portland)
    I just feel like dating apps, hook up culture, VR strip clubs have all ruined this industry backed with broke millennial guys
    coming into clubs doesn't help.

So wtf gives? where can I work that I don't have to promise to f*ck guys to get VIP??
    Does this exist?

I might go back to denver but I just feel so lost... my hustle is lost... it sucks.
    Any help or thoughts are appreciated.
    Bianca, I'm so glad you made this thread bc I've been so sad about how this is the norm at my current new club. we have a monthly lap dance sales quota we must meet or else we're fired. they preach and preach about how they despise extras dancers, yet these are the same girls who they protect.

ive rd the threads in best of hustle hut that discuss tips on how to survive these types of clubs, but they aren't working...

These extras girls are hit in the face and wear the same outfit repeatedly when they make close to 1k/night.
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MintChocolate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

tbh, i use to be for sw OTC, but all that creates is what another poster stated upthread...custies will just con't to use it as a scouting ground for more sw's. these types of custies STILL DO NOT SPEND.... and if they do, they'll give u half of ur fee and when yall link OTC they'll give u the other half.... IF THEY DO THAT!

imo if ure going to do sw, it shoudn't be no where near your club.
    "Getting Money Will Always Be THE MOTIVE!"

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MintChocolate For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I live in the Miami area. Got a friend who wants to get in the stripping game as she heard how much money dancers make. Told her how hard it is to be a "clean" dancers in the area when customers got more "options" than a simple $25 lap dance. I've told her that it's more luck these days to even make $300 on a weekend night and to obtain and maintain a regular customer, in-love or not.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

as a 13 year vet I've heard the "step up your game" or "you're just burnt out" which is crazy to me bc I have been keen to keeping up all my social media, have a decent following, have perfected my craft, take care of myself physically and no kids , am great at conversation, etc....

Like no, I made more when girls weren't doing extras in the club.

When I was in Miami last I worked at Tootsies and Gold Rush, as well as Shadow in Hialeah and there are girls with clear make up bags full with a dozen Magnums showing clearly. No shame....

let's not even get started on how Miami is one of the highest HIV/AIDS capitols in our country...
    "If you don't live, you won't have anything to write about"

-- wEiRdMaStE--

-Everything Zen-

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SubSpace666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree it just depends on the club. there are clean clubs out there if you sign up on TUSCL.NET as an dancer you get free VIP ACCESS; which means you can read all the reviews the customer's write on the clubs all over the USA and let me tell you they go in detail and you can weed out what clubs are clean and what clubs are dirty and if you can travel for work

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pjpenny447 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I didnt know dancers get free access! Sweet. I made a few posts as a "customer" to look at reviews. Thanks, now I realize I don't need to do that

Thanks
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 3,594 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by SubSpace666 View Post
    as a 13 year vet I've heard the "step up your game" or "you're just burnt out" which is crazy to me bc I have been keen to keeping up all my social media, have a decent following, have perfected my craft, take care of myself physically and no kids , am great at conversation, etc....

When I was in Miami last I worked at Tootsies and Gold Rush, as well as Shadow in Hialeah and there are girls with clear make up bags full with a dozen Magnums showing clearly. No shame....

let's not even get started on how Miami is one of the highest HIV/AIDS capitols in our country...
    I have seen/heard of girls wrecklessly spreading their herpes soars to customers. It's crazy how nobody cares. Especially these married men playing with these open soars. Good Lord.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just experienced something different at a new club I was working at. The club was average on "extras" for my first few months. There was some activity, but not anything blatant until a group of 7 women got hired all together. They were friends from elsewhere (another club?) and VERY aggressive hustlers who would either routinely provide extras in the couch dance room or fairly loudly offer them to customers to undercut other dancers. It was so bizarre to see them just sweep in and take over in a "majority rules" kind of way. I left but as far as I know management hasn't said anything about it yet.

I think it's possible to make money without extras at a mixed club, but it gets really tough when the number of people offering more tips over the 40-50% margin.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseyLace For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,969 Times in 8,834 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    I have seen/heard of girls wrecklessly spreading their herpes soars to customers. It's crazy how nobody cares. Especially these married men playing with these open soars. Good Lord.
    Wow!

This is why I cringe when people be kissing (all in the mouth) in the club

26. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've had to take a break from my regular club (the whole city actually) because one of the major clubs got burned down and all those girls went to the downtown club. The nice thing when both were going was hard hustlers worked that club and the downtown location was chiller. Every now and then I would work the hard hustle club to get my game up but after a while I would notice my numbers drop drastically. Well I worked with a regular hustler one night and she straight up told the guy she'd fuck him if he got us for the rest of the night.... this is literally against the law here. So I went to work at the other club the next week. Well since hard hustle club burned down all those girls went to downtown... pushed out all the clean hustlers out. I'm literally moving to another city for work now. Club denies the girls do it.
    Ratting gets you blacklisted. I dont want to be in that club when it gets raided.

But yeah. If everyone is on the same page everyone makes money. I enjoy being able to work in my own comfort zone. I respect girls hustle EXCEPT when they cut everyone's grass and put the club as risk of closure by law.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MailaMustang For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SubSpace666 View Post

yes Miami clubs are whore houses and it's no secret. except black clubs, you make all your money on the floor there, some don't even have a lap dance area where you could come close to something like that.

Thanks

Arrow Re: Clean hustling, does it still exist?

Clean hustling does exist, where I work it has for the last ten years. But In order for all of our industry to be clean and easier to hustle all of us as women need to stop having sex with men that donít deserve it. You ladies go out on one date with a man and then give it to him with no effort or investment on his part. We are allowing the low standards because we are setting them low. Itís all connected... stop giving it up and see how quick we ALL wouldnít even be having work or be paying bills

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiaoxx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Maybe in the 1950's and on the Boomer generation. With the easy access to the Internet, influences can be spread rather quickly. We're already seeing men responding negatively to 3rd wave feminism, current thought of relationship and marriage, consequences of family court involvement due to the MGTOW movement and the rise of the red-pilled-mentality online communities while jack'd up with free provocative media and video games.
    Last edited by 305gurl; 09-25-2020 at 05:26 AM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I remember very clearly how hard it was becoming to maintain a clean hustle back in 12' when I quit dancing in LA. There were at least 2 girls i knew back then that either offered handjobs & or selling the customers drugs to get them into vip. I was starting to hate dancing at that point bc hustling became impossible bc of the other girls that started to gravitate towards extras in the vip area.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Same with me. Around 2012-13, I've noticed a "shift" within the consumer demographic. The older white males, who were considered the best customers, were coming in less and less into the club while the ones replacing them were not incline spending money. Once we got to 2017, that's when I definitely knew the Millennials are becoming the major block of the consumer demographic as selling dances were increasingly getting harder - even on weekend nights!

Mind you, I started dancing in the fall of 2006, soon after turning 18 while still in my last year of high school. Selling dances was easy as men just approach you, small-talk then ask you for a dance. And top of that - a nice tip for one or two dances. I remember my first dance I gave - customer bought two dances then gave me a $20 tip. That's $70 in 6 minutes where minimal wage, at that time, was $6/hr. Then, I could remember, once you're done with one customer, another customer comes to you and ask for a dance and ends up buying three. It just repeated throughout the night and even on weekday nights.

Sure, it wasn't "clean hustling" since almost all customers would fondle my boobs. But, by Miami standards, that is "clean hustling" since extras existed at that time. But the sheer number of eager-paying customers for dances outnumbered the extras-paying customers that extras wouldn't bother you as it is today.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 305gurl For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123