Thread: Things that make you giggle while streaming live

Thanks
    Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,548 Posts

Default Things that make you giggle while streaming live

I thought it would be fun to share funny things that crack you up while streaming live, funny things that happen, fetishes that make you giggle, etc.

--------------

I had so many guys try to get small penis humiliation for free that I set up a tip of 20 gold for SPH on my tip menu. A guy tipped for it today and I lit into the poor fella, saying how I bet women cant even feel his dick and how it would get lost between my big tits, etc.

I went on for a few mins and then he said "OH, oh shit. I see. I was wondering why you are so mean to me I meant to hit the tip for show ass, although my dick isn't that big, lol."

I was wondering why he wasn't responding to my awesome SPH skills hahhahah and the poor guy was wondering why I was just sitting there insulting him not showing him anything.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,134 Times in 1,656 Posts

Default Re: Things that make you giggle while streaming live

I called a guy by the wrong name through a whole 30 minute show. He had a similar screen name to another reg and I got them mixed up. He didn't tell me until the show was over. Luckily he thought it was pretty hilarious.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,355 Times in 2,234 Posts

I had a phone chat with a sissy, wanting me to make him look like a woman...I put a wig on him and meant to call it a Shirley Temple wig but it came out as Shirley Bassey by mistake (the dress I'd put him in was more Temple than Bassey) but he didn't seem to mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,669 Times in 5,259 Posts

I had a fart fetish customer. I am immature about farts as it is. I can't help but laugh. I just can't see what could possibly be arousing about a fart.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,339 Times in 1,908 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I love telling guys to twerk when they're trying to sexy strip for me... and the best part is when I actually get a guy who tries to! makes my entire day always.
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,170 Times in 1,957 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

When their pets are showing on cam, most of them, trying to play with their owners, when they are in the middle of the action )
    Ok, cats are mostly having that bored resting bitch faces, looking at their owners and be like "ok finish whatever shit u do there and FEED ME PEASANT", but dogs are a pain in the ass for many )))))

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

*Members * "Goddess, do you do fart shows?"

*Me, literally farting in that moment, on silent mode* "Fuck off, with your weird shit fetish go smell your grandma's!!"

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    *Members * "Goddess, do you do fart shows?"

*Me, literally farting in that moment, on silent mode* "Fuck off, with your weird shit fetish go smell your grandma's!!"
    ahahaha this is so funny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    When their pets are showing on cam, most of them, trying to play with their owners, when they are in the middle of the action )
    Ok, cats are mostly having that bored resting bitch faces, looking at their owners and be like "ok finish whatever shit u do there and FEED ME PEASANT", but dogs are a pain in the ass for many )))))
    i once had a slave which i tied up, with a timer box and everything. His kitty came next to him and was sitting and looking at him the whole time. I swear i was giggling and laughing the whole time while sayin: good kitty (LOL).
    it was hilarious, all i could think was what goes trough that poor kitty's mind (maybe: gosh you are such a weirdo, i will wait here for you to feed me peasant ? hahaha).

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,585 Times in 6,301 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

I just did a show with someone who wanted me to tell him over and over how much I loved his cock. Unfortunately I became mesmerized by how shiny my lipgloss was and decided to see how many other shades it came in. I had opened up a brand new window and started googling when he said

"Hey baby it's big right? You like it right?"

He startled me and made me jump. LOL I had forgotten I was in a show. I blame today's society, social media and the destruction of the human attention span. I just laughed and got right back to work.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,548 Posts

I've had two close calls during privates - one guy had such a thick accent he sounded JUST like Scotty from the original Star Trek. Probably wouldn't have affected me as much but I've always been a star trek fan. I had to bite my tongue, just was expecting him to say "the engines can't take it, she's gonna blow" hahah. Very polite guy, great customer.
    and just now had a fella with a very cute British accent, reminded me of Ringo Starr, and since he only showed his cock I had a hard time focusing! hahah omg. I managed not to giggle like a dummy and got through the session.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I had a customer, for a while, that I swear he was looking like Yondu, from Guardians of the Galaxy. From the face, to the teeth structure, even when he was smiling, it was 100% Yondu, without his blue skin. I told him that and he said he gets it a lot )
    Last edited by Cutie101; 06-04-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,171 Times in 3,046 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

This didn't make me giggle as much as it made me bust out laughing: I have a lot of guys who like to do what I guess I would call wife humiliation? Where they complain to me about how unattractive and sloppy their wives look and how much they wish they were 'hot' like me instead. So recently I had one guy in exclu going on about how gross his wife was so I was like "Well what does she look like?" And usually they just say 'gross' or something but he said she looked like "the Joker." I busted out laughing, it was so unexpected and over the top LOL. So then I was like "Wait, you have to tell me which one. Like Jack Nicholson? Joaquin Phoenix...?" And he said "Jack." LMAO wtf. I said "Well that's better than the Penguin/Danny Devito." He was like "True."

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

i had a show with a german guy and he got the wrong word for his cock, he kept calling it his tail lol. My tail is so hard for you bb lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,171 Times in 3,046 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^^A long time ago I had a guy, I think he was Danish, that was referring to my boobs as my 'balls,' I told him that here 'balls' means testicles and he was like OOPS.

Something that made me chuckle today is that a guy who used to see me yeeeeears ago on my first camsite has come back and become a customer again. I am not sure if he even knows who I am but he has a very specific fetish and way of speaking so I remember him exactly.