Thread: Dancer supplies

Thanks

Search Dancer supplies

Where is the best place to get dancer supplies from near baltimore. I get my stuff from the club right now. But noticed other girls have tons of outfits and stuff. any advice helps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Dancer supplies

anyone

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I recently went to Lik in Baltimore. They also have a store in Capitol Heights. Went to both in the same day and they had nice items and prices that I thought were very fair. I wish they had more though, I felt like the selection was limited. For example, there was one of each item for many items and many things on their instagram were not in the store. I hope someone else can chime in because I would also love to know if there is anything better around.

Thanks

Amazon has some pretty nice pleasers ranging from $45-$65 if you have little funds. Also if you scour hard enough, they have decent dancewear. But generally what I think you need will be in this list (I'm a newbie too, so this is just what I've emassed from other dancers) :

- a pair of dancer heels, you shouldn't wear regular heels they're not made for the stage. But after some time, it's smart to pack 2 pairs in case one breaks.
    - 1 to 3 outfits
    - all the makeup you may need but you should do your make up in the house unless you plan to come a couple hours early
    - dancers always say don't wear lotion or anything and I honestly don't know what you should replace it with, I need to know as well haha
    -a snack, something to actually fuel you not just chips
    -water, a lot of it you're gonna be sweating a lot. Also gatorade/something with electrolytes
    -a sewing kit incase your outfit fucks up
    - some type of superglue in case your shoes break
    - a bag to hold your money or rubber bands
    -a lock for your locker (people be stealing. I've heard about girls getting their whole bag took $400+)
    -your wallet, ofc, with enough money for tipout and extra money just in case. Anything can happen fr
    -safety measures, so a knife, pepper spray, something to protect yourself

That's all I got, hope it helped. Be safe girl and good luck!! $$$$

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunnybaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The only people who *need* lots of outfits are showgirl, who in SA are the only ones who get paid to go on stage, and if you're doing private strip shows. Eg going to a house to do a Bucks show or birthday. For example, if they're booking you through a website you can list your outfits and they can request one if they like.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony2001 View Post
    Where is the best place to get dancer supplies from near baltimore.
    the corner store,

condoms

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony2001 View Post
    Where is the best place to get dancer supplies from near baltimore. I get my stuff from the club right now. But noticed other girls have tons of outfits and stuff. any advice helps.

Discountstripper.com Is the best site for everything stripper, use my discount code Egypt15 at check out and you’ll get 15% off your entire order

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you're going to use lotion either do it on your off days or do it BEFORE you shower, give it some time to sink in and moisturize your skin, and then shower it off. I have super dry skin and I do this with coconut oil, that worked for me really well without nastying up the pole.

Also try to avoid lotions and stick to things like coconut oils or butters, it will absorb more naturally into your skin, leave less of a residue, and wash off easier in the shower.
    Last edited by Futterwacken; 10-19-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaoxx View Post
    Discountstripper.com Is the best site for everything stripper, use my discount code Egypt15 at check out and you’ll get 15% off your entire order

I vouch for this site too. It's my go to for supplies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 483 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnybaby View Post
    Amazon has some pretty nice pleasers ranging from $45-$65 if you have little funds. Also if you scour hard enough, they have decent dancewear. But generally what I think you need will be in this list (I'm a newbie too, so this is just what I've emassed from other dancers) :

- a pair of dancer heels, you shouldn't wear regular heels they're not made for the stage. But after some time, it's smart to pack 2 pairs in case one breaks.
    - 1 to 3 outfits
    - all the makeup you may need but you should do your make up in the house unless you plan to come a couple hours early
    - dancers always say don't wear lotion or anything and I honestly don't know what you should replace it with, I need to know as well haha
    -a snack, something to actually fuel you not just chips
    -water, a lot of it you're gonna be sweating a lot. Also gatorade/something with electrolytes
    -a sewing kit incase your outfit fucks up
    - some type of superglue in case your shoes break
    - a bag to hold your money or rubber bands
    -a lock for your locker (people be stealing. I've heard about girls getting their whole bag took $400+)
    -your wallet, ofc, with enough money for tipout and extra money just in case. Anything can happen fr
    -safety measures, so a knife, pepper spray, something to protect yourself

That's all I got, hope it helped. Be safe girl and good luck!! $$$$

Girl that super glue/gorilla glue tip is such a thing. Also a set of non clear strap shoes. My clear strap shoes would always break quickly and I'd have to staple them to finish my night (heavy pole use). Over time, the rubber part of the heel would roll up and trip me on stage or while walking when I used it out & glue was needed.

One girl was bold enough to keep a duffle bag of her money with no lock in the locker room. I get lazy and wind up tossing my money in a plastic bag I carried with me. Miss dancing oddly but don't know who is open due to covid.... Wanna lose that covid weight and make money at the same time.