Thread: Getting help from guys for covid19

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down Getting help from guys for covid19

I talked to one customer from work and he said he would help me get food. I was looking for money. But it's nice that he offer food. I have so much credit card debts that I don't think I'll be able to pay the minimum for a while which would ruin my credit and the interests adds up. The phone company took money out of my credit card to pay the bill because I have it set on auto pay. I called them for them to tell me they would give me 60 days and if I don't pay after 60 days my phone would be suspended. I'll end up owing around $200 which I didn't take the offer. I doubt I'll be working at all because of this covid19. The economy is down and many people are laid off. I know it's affecting everyone not just me. But I am panicking. I have no income at all. I quit dancing two years ago and worked at massage parlors for almost eight months. Everywhere has gone downhill since the virus started. I was making $0-60 per shift before they closed non essential businesses.

I talked to second customer from work hoping he'll feel bad for me so he could offer to pay my phone bill for now but he's saying I could "borrow" money from him and pay him back whenever. He's only saying this month tho. I don't know what to do anymore. Schools are closed indefinitely possibly means the entire school year is done. I have a feeling the virus would last for months. Why aren't guys offering to pay without having to pay them back? All of my girlfriends don't have to worry about anything. They have broke guys taking care of them. Its just isn't fair.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,908 Times in 8,368 Posts

Default Re: Getting help from guys for covid19

Call the credit card company now. And tell them you’re having hardships

They’ll waive late fees.

No don’t take any loans. Last thing you want is to be in debt to some random dude. He’s only offering to loan money vs just give it cause he probably needs that money or he doesn’t believe in giving money to people unless they’re providing a service.

Most companies aren’t saying you don’t owe money for services you’re using. They’re saying - if you ask before getting behind - they’ll make payment arrangements and/or waive late fees.

You’re better off paying what you can each week so at the end of this you don’t get hit with astronomical bills you can’t pay.

Delivery is hiring for sure and you probably could get some adult work online

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Phone company will make payment arrangements but I'll lose the discount because it wasn't autopay. I don't drive so that's not an option. Name some adult work online.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,908 Times in 8,368 Posts

Hmmm the cam section of this forum may have some ideas.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,649 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_baby View Post
    Why aren't guys offering to pay without having to pay them back? All of my girlfriends don't have to worry about anything. They have broke guys taking care of them. Its just isn't fair.
    (In no means to offend)
    Many will offer to loan rather than give money they will never see again, because they could later use this as leverage should you be unable to pay back the loan.
    Someone who is visibly struggling vs someone who is comfortable, is likely to receive money with no strings attached, when there is something to gain by giving an unexpected gift.
    In exchange they may believe you will crush over their devoted efforts to win your affection, than knowing someone who is in need of essentials.
    Similar to putting a lamb in a lion's den. Never let a client know you are in urgent need, regardless of heavy struggles.
    They will likely attempt to use you in any way they can, rather than feel sympathy towards your situation. (Not all, but a good majority)
    I really do hope things get better for you and wishing you nothing but, the absolute best during these trying times!

(Also, definitely consider camming or selling content!)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,375 Times in 4,374 Posts

Just pay what you can for now. I'd stay away from having guys who want to meet up in person to help you out. They will likely expect sex or some sexual service in exchange for helping you. It's gross but there are some creeps taking advantage of the struggling financial situstion and desperation that some of us may be dealing with right now. You'd be much safer camming or doing phone sex on Niteflirt or Talktome.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,231 Times in 2,349 Posts

^ Yes, do phone sex or camming or one of the many delivery services through your phone (uber eats, instacart, drizzly, etc). Also instead of asking them for money outright, why don't you ask them if you can sell them some nudes?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,270 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Dependency is a weakness which makes you exploitable. Try to avoid it whenever possible.
    Last edited by AChildOfBoredom; 04-02-2020 at 09:21 PM.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 398 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

You can do camming, phone sex and texting. That’s the safest and most profitable thing in adult work to do right now. You can try the site I work for (link below) or many others listed in the cam section.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jasmine22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,015 Times in 4,141 Posts

I told former / whatever he is ( current ? ) SD about work struggles today and that I wanted him to review my unemployment application.

This is going to do two things. This is the best way I can say " I'm getting low on money " without out right saying it . Also .... he is good at government forms / paperwork. Having his help will probably get me further than doing it myself.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Do a Google search for MyFreeCams, ManyVids, OnlyFans. These are some online options. Some women are making a huge amount of money using TikTok and Twitter to promote their OnlyFans. Explore that. Download TikTok and see what other sex workers are doing. Do you have a Twitter or Instagram? Start a social media profile. Check out financial domination.

I had an annoying client who kept "checking" on me but offered no material help. Don't let these fuckers suck up your valuable life energy. Get them out of your life so you can explore ways of making money by yourself. I am looking into freelance web design and writing. It's outside my comfort zone, but hardship requires adaptation.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vividsparkles For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Yeah men contact only when they want something they think they can get from you. They don't give a f about your health, or if you have food, or if you have enough money to pay bills unless they are getting something in rerurn from you. And even if they do get something from you, some of them still don't give a f. Don't waste a breathe on users.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Adelina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,704 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_baby View Post
    All of my girlfriends don't have to worry about anything. They have broke guys taking care of them. Its just isn't fair.
    Lots of good things said so far, just wanted to chime in on this part. More than a few guys both work and personal life have told me they get more enjoyment out of giving a lady money because it keeps up her lifestyle than because she needs it. Cause then it feels more like an obligation, and desperation isnt anywhere as sexy and enjoyable to be around.

The type of guys who prefer to be there for the damsel in distress are those white knight types who do it more for themselves, to feed their ego, and along with that want someone who will need and depend on them. Those types of guys will not treat you well, because they feel like you owe them for helping you, and also because they will push your boundaries, knowing they have the upper hand, they have something you need. It should always be the other way around, that you have what they need.

The spa was my go to when I wanted to ask for money, complain that Im so stressed and tense and could really use a spa day, a belini and a good massage. That would get guys excited because they think Im pampering myself like a goddess when in fact Im short on rent and I never go to the spa. They get to fantasize and ask all about the day they treated me to. So yeah, never come off as in desperate need of them ie their money.

Of course spa day wont work right about now, but can be creative, that you want to order something high end, heck, even an expensive toy or whatever you can think of that would make them excited and interested in wanting to contribute towards it.
    Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlkSharpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got a little help.
    SD sent $400 over via paypal ( but i had to ask and it was embarrassing ).

He is sending random crap over ( these dresses and flowers ) about a week ago. It was really sweet but every time something arrived it made me feel stress just knowing I needed the $ itself so much more than a new outfit ect.

He gave me that $ but then of course later asked for these pictures in the dresses . I have just not felt like dragging my ass out into the heat to take selfies so have only sent him a body shot in lingerie. Haha. When I see my friends in Vegas tomorrow though I will bring multiple outfits to gather all the shots I owe him and only have to do my makeup once.

Thanks

^ I've totally pulled the spa day hustle too ! I've asked for $ for whatever spa thing xyz and then used it for bills too ! It's a good one. Haha .

27. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,231 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlkSharpie View Post
    Lots of good things said so far, just wanted to chime in on this part. More than a few guys both work and personal life have told me they get more enjoyment out of giving a lady money because it keeps up her lifestyle than because she needs it. Cause then it feels more like an obligation, and desperation isnt anywhere as sexy and enjoyable to be around.

The type of guys who prefer to be there for the damsel in distress are those white knight types who do it more for themselves, to feed their ego, and along with that want someone who will need and depend on them. Those types of guys will not treat you well, because they feel like you owe them for helping you, and also because they will push your boundaries, knowing they have the upper hand, they have something you need. It should always be the other way around, that you have what they need.

The spa was my go to when I wanted to ask for money, complain that Im so stressed and tense and could really use a spa day, a belini and a good massage. That would get guys excited because they think Im pampering myself like a goddess when in fact Im short on rent and I never go to the spa. They get to fantasize and ask all about the day they treated me to. So yeah, never come off as in desperate need of them ie their money.

Of course spa day wont work right about now, but can be creative, that you want to order something high end, heck, even an expensive toy or whatever you can think of that would make them excited and interested in wanting to contribute towards it.
    Yes, I often tell them I want to invest in XYZ stock tomorrow and I Need $xxxx.00 to buy X amount of shares. THey find this hot, a smart stripper ahaha.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,704 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Oooh yeah, investing, building up a business, whatever to make them feel like they are contributing to your setting up your future, all great things. Also why I think helping with tuition / books for college girls is such a big draw, because its going towards them building a better life. Of course, all the better if its true and you can actually put that money towards financial independence, but smart, savvy, goal oriented with lifestyle standards is sexy to any guy, not just in this biz.
    Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to BlkSharpie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Ha ha, the spa idea is great. You ladies are smart. I could never pull it off, though lol. I just want to get back to work. I was never good at asking guys for help. I don't ask, and if the guy doesn't offer help when he knows that I am struggling, I just lose interest in him.

Thanks

^ Yeah. This is kind of a thing to just do with the " If you ever need anything " types of guys . The " saving " ones. Haha.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post: