Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Escort Roll Call

  1. #26
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Are any of you ladies getting hotel rooms and posting up? Or just meeting clients for pre-arranged dates?

    Im from the backpage days where I could post at anytime/day and get a few dates. But that was 8+ years ago and I don't wanna look crazy investing in a throw away number and ads and not even recoup my costs

  2. #27
    God/dess SnuffleUffleGrass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    HearstCastle, Rosebud
    Posts
    7,888
    Thanks
    19,147
    Thanked 15,130 Times in 5,899 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by jjfaye View Post
    Are any of you ladies getting hotel rooms and posting up? Or just meeting clients for pre-arranged dates?

    Im from the backpage days where I could post at anytime/day and get a few dates. But that was 8+ years ago and I don't wanna look crazy investing in a throw away number and ads and not even recoup my costs
    Get on Twitter.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:


  4. #28
    Member theotherwoman's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooLuv View Post
    Hello! Us been a long time since I posted on SW. I started as camming years ago and then recently (before the covid) started escorting. My little savings stash is running low and I'm debating on returning to work. What are your thoughts of working during covid?
    If you're able to raise rates and see less clients I'd recommend that. Hazard pay. I tried that and only saw my two main regulars, tbh the rates I was asking was beyond the norm for my area but I did that on purpose because I didn't want to expose myself too much.
    I had to move back in with family and have to think about them now.
    Now since I'm back home I'm trying to sell panties and such for a little income.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theotherwoman For This Useful Post:


  6. #29
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 6,324 Times in 2,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    It really depends on where you live at the time for advertisements. I felt Slixa was awful for me personally. I've been hearing some things about private delights lately but haven't gotten around to advertising on there to test it out. TER is back in action as well and I believe p411 requires 5 recent references which I don't have since I closed my account on P411 years ago and ter was shut down in the past.

  7. #30
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 110 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I've been escorting now about 4 years almost. I credit this site from learning a few things & talking to people offering advice. Nice to see other still in the business. I never thought I'd do this job let alone this long but I have no regrets!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrincessQ For This Useful Post:


  9. #31
    Curious Guest bismarc123's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I think it's both ways these days, and it depends on many things, but the main two conditions are the client's wish and the escort's availability. Sometimes you need to get hotel rooms and post up, but there are a lot of clients that prefer going out on pre-arranged dates, and there's nothing wrong with that. I personally think the best option as an escort is to start working for an escort agency like , because there are some huge opportunities in there, and it feels a lot safer than doing it by yourself.

  10. #32
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 6,324 Times in 2,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by bismarc123 View Post
    I think it's both ways these days, and it depends on many things, but the main two conditions are the client's wish and the escort's availability. Sometimes you need to get hotel rooms and post up, but there are a lot of clients that prefer going out on pre-arranged dates, and there's nothing wrong with that. I personally think the best option as an escort is to start working for an escort agency like , because there are some huge opportunities in there, and it feels a lot safer than doing it by yourself.

    Haha yeah I tried with an escort agency and it's best to request references from established ladies they work with who have reviews as to how their experience is going. I had one wind up being just some dude who made ads on eros of girls he didn't employ with fake photos of these ladies and I blindly joined. The most terrifying part was learning later when I asked how he screened "oh I can just tell by the phone call" Imagine my shock. So much drama behind that experience. You really have to know who is reputable and who isn't. Your safety is on the line.

    Also with some places I've heard there can be backlash if a lady leaves and goes independent. Some will be jerks and send in a client to see them and write a crap review for revenge.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:


  12. #33
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Re: Escort Roll Call

    Hi, I want to know if you could give me some advice on getting into the booking side of escorting? I've never been an escort, and I don't know who to talk to about getting my foot in the door, so I decided to come to women who have been in the business for a significant amount of time. I don't want to waste your time because I know time is money, and bullshit is free! Hopefully, you can help guide me in the right direction. I apologize if my request is inappropriate; I need advice, and you seem to be the type of person who can cut through the b.s and tell it like it is. Thank you in advance for any time you can give my question.

  13. #34
    Senior Member Kb109's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 143 Times in 55 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I still escort! 🤷🏻♀️😂

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kb109 For This Useful Post:


  15. #35
    Senior Member Kb109's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 143 Times in 55 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by PutTheSkrillaInMyHand View Post
    Hi, I want to know if you could give me some advice on getting into the booking side of escorting? I've never been an escort, and I don't know who to talk to about getting my foot in the door, so I decided to come to women who have been in the business for a significant amount of time. I don't want to waste your time because I know time is money, and bullshit is free! Hopefully, you can help guide me in the right direction. I apologize if my request is inappropriate; I need advice, and you seem to be the type of person who can cut through the b.s and tell it like it is. Thank you in advance for any time you can give my question.
    feel free to pm me.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Kylie8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 215 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I've been escorting just about 2 months now! So far so good! I didn't know how I would adjust to that type of work but it's been going well. I've learned more about myself and life. Only had a couple trivial issues.

    Anybody done this long term? I don't want to get ahead of myself but I feel like this is something I could do for awhile. It also seems more common now days and less people judging.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie8585 For This Useful Post:


  18. #37
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 110 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie8585 View Post
    I've been escorting just about 2 months now! So far so good! I didn't know how I would adjust to that type of work but it's been going well. I've learned more about myself and life. Only had a couple trivial issues.

    Anybody done this long term? I don't want to get ahead of myself but I feel like this is something I could do for awhile. It also seems more common now days and less people judging.
    Glad it's going well for you girl! I've been doing it over four years. I never thought I'd be doing this kind of work but I actually feel like I'm in a better position for a future when it comes to my daughter and my life. I'm a single mom and it works well with my other "day job". I could see myself doing it for awhile longer. I also dance and do parties but not so much since covid hit.

    Just remember to always be safe and keep a friend in the loop of what you're doing. I agree about more common these days. I moved away when I got into escorting so nobody knows what I do from my past which makes it much easier.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PrincessQ For This Useful Post:


  20. #38
    Newbie HollyHottie's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Hi! I’m an escort in the DC area, and a legal one in Nevada.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HollyHottie For This Useful Post:


  22. #39
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 6,324 Times in 2,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Has anyone in the LA/OC Cali area tried Slixa or Tryst? I am curious how it has been for you and clients in terms of willingness to screen on their end? Sometimes it feels like backpage level of just flat out wanting me to show up not knowing anything on the other site I use. Can't recall if I posted about this before or missed a response?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to indiegirl For This Useful Post:


  24. #40
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 113 Times in 43 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    yep since march

  25. #41
    Member LitaDuBarry's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I am very curious to know as well!! I used to escort in LA/OC/SD about 8 years ago. I would like to get back into it, but its been a long time.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to LitaDuBarry For This Useful Post:


  27. #42
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 74 Times in 37 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Tryst is the best site for escorting at the moment. Better and less invasive/sketchy than eros and attracts classier clientele than the other sites like adult search, adult look, etc.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to drnena For This Useful Post:


  29. #43
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 6,324 Times in 2,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by drnena View Post
    Tryst is the best site for escorting at the moment. Better and less invasive/sketchy than eros and attracts classier clientele than the other sites like adult search, adult look, etc.
    Tryst is fucking annoying right now for me. I uploaded the photo they required and they denied it. Reminded me of P411....p411 wants you to hold up today's newspaper (who even reads or has a newspaper delivered to them nowadays??) in a photo, 5 ref's, all of your personal information to see the old school customers that haven't left the site... like what more do they want?!?! LOLLL

    I regret every day I closed my p411 account because it's such a bitch to make an account with them.

  30. #44
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bi coastal Gypsy
    Posts
    4,149
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 4,356 Times in 1,943 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I've thought about doing it but I only could if I found the guy attractive.. otherwise I just can't LOL
    I wanna do it long enough to stack some big bucks so I don't have to worry about housing for winter time. What would you ladies suggest I do if I'm that picky? Also where do you find your clients? Can you just pick & choose? I'm so clueless.
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna




    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


  32. #45
    God/dess indiegirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked 6,324 Times in 2,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    I've thought about doing it but I only could if I found the guy attractive.. otherwise I just can't LOL
    I wanna do it long enough to stack some big bucks so I don't have to worry about housing for winter time. What would you ladies suggest I do if I'm that picky? Also where do you find your clients? Can you just pick & choose? I'm so clueless.
    Asking for screening and a selfie of them holding a photo id with blanked out private information for "safety purposes" is a good idea if it's only about a mans appearance. It's all based on where you live and what is the current dominant sites in that state for ad's.

    I see mostly anyone and I'd prefer your average man over someone disrespectful. After all, you're in a room with a stranger.
    Last edited by indiegirl; 08-16-2021 at 11:42 PM.

  33. #46
    Veteran Member Ambercat's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 566 Times in 233 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Anyone at all got experience of indie escorting in Switzerland, particularly Geneva or other French Cantons? I had my police check done years ago (don't believe it expires) and worked for a couple of agencies that have salons/apartments and arrange the transport for outcalls.

    I've heard it's entirely forbidden to work in hotels for in calls and that the police make regular checks but surely there's a way to work without having to give 40% to a manager. Based on previous experience it was only about 10% visits to hotels/homes/restaurants so I don't want to waste money on travelling there again only to be sat reading books and eating croissants.

  34. #47
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Darkside Of The Moon
    Posts
    9,846
    Thanks
    10,379
    Thanked 22,732 Times in 6,346 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Anyone at all got experience of indie escorting in Switzerland, particularly Geneva or other French Cantons? I had my police check done years ago (don't believe it expires) and worked for a couple of agencies that have salons/apartments and arrange the transport for outcalls.

    I've heard it's entirely forbidden to work in hotels for in calls and that the police make regular checks but surely there's a way to work without having to give 40% to a manager. Based on previous experience it was only about 10% visits to hotels/homes/restaurants so I don't want to waste money on travelling there again only to be sat reading books and eating croissants.
    I know nothing about working in Switzerland. I'm just curious to know what the rates were if agencies were taking 40%?

  35. #48
    Veteran Member Ambercat's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 566 Times in 233 Posts

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I did not work for a high end one and the rates (translated to USD) incalls a the salon were $325 an hour, hotel/restaurant/home calls were $540 for the first hour + $325 for the second and $270 for additional after. Plus the client paid for transport if we got taxies and the agent paid our daily tax and accommodation. Daily tax was something really nominal like $5. They also dealt with vetting the clients, there's somewhere they can call directly to check the guys ID matches where he's trying to arrange the meeting for plus they sort out the registration side of things as paperwork needs to be registered with the local police stating when we're arriving and leaving the country. European ladies are allowed to work for 90 days in a fiscal year and after that have to register locally for income related tax rather than just paying the daily rate and doing accounting in our home country. High end ones I see advertising in the area I worked are quoting $870 for the first hour and $435 for following hours. I have no idea how this compares to rates in the US. I just know it ended up a lot more money in my pocket and much nicer guys than when i floated round the UK.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:


  37. #49
    Veteran Member SubSpace666's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    1,360
    Thanked 174 Times in 84 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    what is the website url? I can't find it
    "If you don't live, you won't have anything to write about"

    -- wEiRdMaStE--

    -Everything Zen-

  38. #50
    Member Secret Shelly's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Escort Roll Call

    I'm still unofficially retired from escort work. COVID scared me from going back last year and I just haven't felt safe enough to still get back into it. I'm hoping 2022 will be my return!



    “Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous red head.”
    ― Lucille Ball

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Secret Shelly For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •