Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Accountability Support

Thanks
    Thanked 5,701 Times in 1,824 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Accountability Support

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    ^^^You know what helps me get in the mood to workout? Watching fitness girls’ workout videos on YouTube. I especially like to watch videos from when they’re prepping for competitions and look super shredded, it doesn’t guilt me into working out it makes me just genuinely want to get up and do it. I will watch multiple videos and fast forward to the workout sections(if they’re vloggers and showing a lot of other stuff in the video aside from working out).
    OH, that too! True!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks

This is exactly what I needed. I feel really bad about the way my body looks after a year without the gym. Today I did some walking lunges with dumbbells in the morning and went for a 5 mile walk because the weather was so nice. Tomorrow I'm going to start a challenge and check in to help me stick to it. I like these videos from Caroline Girvan. I've done some of her workouts and they really are challenging. Tomorrow I'll start this 60 Day Epic program.

https://youtu.be/c_-v1fYJGO8

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,876 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

New goal starting tomorrow: meditate daily. So hard for me to be consistent with this even though it works miracles.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I simply wasn't in the mood for traditional workout. I didn't want to let another day pass, without working out (actually i was feeling like moving, but I wanted something lese). So, I tried zumba. All I can say, is that it looked easy and fun when I watched it on my couch. It still was fun, but far from easy, I had no rythm, I was confusing left with right, movimg my arms weirdly and so on )))) After 30 minutes I was all sweaty, huffing and puffing and wondering when 30 min went! For the first time, a workout time felt so short! Tomorow I'll do an hour, haha!

All I can say, is that I had no idea how exhausting, but fun Zumba is. Definately gonna try more tomorow! Woooohoo and there are tons of zumba workouts on youtube, i have free mterial for an entire year, i think
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I might actually do this one, it feels challeging as fuck and... the trainer is... something
    And I'd pair it with a 30 min strenght workout, to make it an hour...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I finished my workout by 11:45am today and I meditated.

Thanks

I love dance workouts. That's actually what I ended up doing yesterday because my energy wasn't right for a workout with weights. Today I'm going jogging.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I am on period and I couldn't really do the clip I said about yesterday. But I sill had enough evergy for a workout and some dance, so I did this clip

It wasn't as entertaining as the yesterday one (music was meh, that guy talked, but it was helpful because i could keep up with it a little more), but I still drenched in sweat (if I see sweat drops on the floor, it means that the workout was effective, lol ). Was pretty hiit-ish, so, overall was ok.
    Probably gonna do a simmilar one tomorrow. My rythm is still inexistent and those rapid zumba clips, are making me punch myself in the face and stumble on my own legs And I am a slow turtle, need to learn to move faster.

One thing I know: I need a fucking mirror. I can't see what I do and that drives me crazy, because I won't be able to correct my movements, if I can't see what I do wrong (for now I can only feel, lol).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I jogged almost 8 miles today. I have a huge blister now. I don't know why I'm avoiding these hiit dumbbell workouts. I always feel great afterwards. Anyways, I'm proud of myself for today.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Emanuelle View Post
    I jogged almost 8 miles today. I have a huge blister now. I don't know why I'm avoiding these hiit dumbbell workouts. I always feel great afterwards. Anyways, I'm proud of myself for today.
    Yayy, well done!!!

I haven't worked out for 3 days.
    2 days ago I went to see some friends, so I didn't get my workout.
    Yesterday, my period was heavier, i slept a lot.
    Today I argued with my bf, so I took a nap, instead of working out. Bonus, he felt guilty and woke me up with burgers and macarons )))
    Tomorow I work out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Meditated 4 days in a row.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I worked out before sleep, for 45 minutes. Then I woke up and I wasn't in the mood to work, so I worked out for another 45 minutes. So, I basically did a 90 min workout in 24 hours. Nice. Planning to repeat the experience, trying to work out twice a day. Of course, not gonna have the energy to always do 45 min min workouts, but I notice I am falling asleep faster when I exhaust myself before bedtime.
    It's tiring, I rather sit in bed and stare at the walls, but I start with a 10 min lazy warm up and then decide to exhaust myself to sleep hahaha ))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Oops didn't meditate for 2 days. I have to start doing it earlier in the day so I don't forget about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,053 Times in 1,946 Posts

I love meditating. It feels like I'm ascending from this world and chilling with my angels. Keeps you looking younger as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by We had a rabbit like you View Post
    And I'm over here like "fuck you, pay me". No non sense, sorry.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

For pretty much all of my adulthood I never had an appetite in the morning, even if I was hungry nothing would be appetizing so I usually wouldn't eat till lunch(or dinnertime if I was really busy). I've read too that you're supposed to be hungry when you wake up in the morning and if you're not it's a sign of your hormones being out of whack. Recently though I am hungry more often than not when I wake up and I want to EAT. And I crave savory food then too which is extremely unusual for me. I was watching cooking videos on corn chowder and beef barley stew after I woke up today and my mouth was watering. I think it has something to do with my hormones and internal clock stabilizing from the caffeine cessation.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I did this workout when I woke up. It really worked me out, even tho, most of the time I was trying to catch up with him and I was basically moving in place, poking fingers in my eyes and move my hands in a nonsense way.

I also have a 50 min upper body workout scheduled for later. This one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...perset-workout

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I'm still doing good; working out regularly and not drinking coffee. Totally fell off of meditating and waking up early; I stayed out late on Daylight Savings Time so I ended up sleeping in late the next day and ever since then I keep waking up between 9-10am, I miss waking up before 8am and having workouts done by noon. I could just set my alarm earlier but without coffee I'm going to be really unproductive and tired, I think I'm just gonna start setting my alarm for ten minutes earlier every day.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,253 Times in 3,721 Posts

Maybe set your alarm earlier and just drink coffee for the first 3 or 4 days, until you're used to getting up early, unless you think it would be really hard to stop drinking coffee after 3 or 4 days. Just a suggestion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 318 Posts

Finally started working out again, I'm going to try to work out 3 times a week and I'll probably do it in the mornings to make sure I get it done, like I did today.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

3 Weeks ago I was seeing great results with my workout routines. I dropped the intermittent fasting and now I am all bloated, constipated, heavy and lazy. And gained back the 3 pounds I lost. In 3 weeks. After it took me 2 months to lose them. Fuck me and my short height that makes me gain 2 pounds only if I lick a slice of cake.
    I haven't worked out in 3 days, I am on period too, but I got back to IF and will also workout tomorow.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 04-05-2021 at 05:53 PM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011