Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Accountability Support

Thanks

Default Re: Accountability Support

I did arms and shoulders today.
    Getting our home gym finished just as corona was hitting us couldn't possibly have been better timed

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jucie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,614 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't worked out in 10 days. I was just not having it.
    I still am not having it so, I will get back from monday.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 558 Posts

My workouts havenít been great. I paused going to the gym since the virus is out of control where I live. My place has a low maintenance gym. My goal is to plan a workout Sunday with the equipment available and log my macros. I have tendonitis, so I have to keep it light. Iíll probably focus more on my diet since I have to go light on the weights. It hard to stay consistent with my workout with everything being so uncertain. I figure Iíll do a 4-6 week workout plan and reevaluate.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

After 2 weeks of no workout, I have decided to get back. I have been dreading my ass and I realised I am not in the mood for a traditional workout, or at least, not so often during the week.
    So I was scrolling trough my beachbody account and I realised there are a few dancing workout programs and I stopped at "Cize".
    Maaan, i thought it would be easy.
    Considering that I have been doing street dance in highschool, i thought I am still skilled, but nope. I am stiff ans fuck and out of sync, moving like and idiot ))
    35 minutes into the workout and I was sweating like crazy, puffing and losing my breath.
    The program is fun, because you put a lot of effort, but by the time you look at the clock, you're done.
    Basically, the first 30 minutes you're being taught the moves and repeating them over and over again and at the end, connect everything and do the full dance, 3 times. Really fun!

This is a demo of the workouts:

I will do some extra 30 minutes of Fitnessblender strenght workouts, 2-3 times a week.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 558 Posts

I’m doing train like a bodybuilder: get lean, big, and strong. By Erin Stern (she’s a pro) So if you know anything about training. Trainers will never tell you how to get results on your own. They don’t want you to know their secrets. This book literally tells you all the secrets. One thing I will say. There’s no such things as a quick fix. Anyone who sells you that is full of it.

After taking a break due to COVID-19 and wrist problems I’m ready to get back in the game.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    I’m doing train like a bodybuilder: get lean, big, and strong. By Erin Stern (she’s a pro) So if you know anything about training. Trainers will never tell you how to get results on your own. They don’t want you to know their secrets. This book literally tells you all the secrets. One thing I will say. There’s no such things as a quick fix. Anyone who sells you that is full of it.

After taking a break due to COVID-19 and wrist problems I’m ready to get back in the game.
    Insanity, by Shaun T, was the only quick fix for me )) But it was hard. Other that that, yes, nothing is quick fix. But I guess that's common sense that everyone knows, when it comes about fitness, those who still believe in miraculous recipes to weight loss, are just naive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Did a 35 minute total body strenght workout. Haven't done a strenght workout for more than 2 weeks and it was about time for one.

I might try some PopSugar Fitness clip for tomorow. Laid my eyes on this one:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

So, I haven't worked out since my last post. Except some occasional walks in the park, my execising was zero.
    The results? Huge back pain, feeling tired and sluggish all the time, sleeping longer hours and taking me 3-4 hours to fall asleep.

I have decided that enough is enough, put my workout clothes on and did a 45 min workout.
    It was low impact, but it was hard. I had to massage my calves muscles every few minutes, because i was feeling muscle cramps forming.
    But I was feeling so good after I finish the workout. I slept better. Hard more energy.

So, yeah, I guess I shouldn't make this mistake anymore. Just force myself to work out, for the long term benefits.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678