Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability Support

Thanks
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,613 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Accountability Support

Today's workout: 30 minutes of lower body strenght.
    Since I am on period, I haven't pushed myself too hard, I used lighter dummbells, because ANYWAY, I supe dreagged myself to workout, I almost started crying but I reminded myself that it's my own 15 week challenge and I am determined to change my body.
    So, yeah, been happy after that. It wasn't that bad, was just a bunch of squats and deadlifts in different forms.

Printable version: https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...r-body-workout

The workout only has cooldown included so I did this warm up:
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...ength-workouts
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by BlkSharpie View Post
    So excited to see everyones progress!!! And also heartened by the self compassion to treat yo'self and keep moving forward!

I've been having a rough go of things, but y'all are being motivational. I got on my stationary bike for about 20m today, being really good with meals, just being really mindful of making good choices. My daughter usually takes my dog for walks, but Im going to start taking him or at least walking with her.

Just trying to work in some more lifestyle activities along with exercising.
    Yes, girl, you got this!!!! Just be kind to yourself and do what you can. I don't do more than 35 minutes of workout per day.
    I only do extra 20- 30 minutes (usually low impact) in the evening if I feel like it (I guess it's visible from my posts lolololol).
    Turn up the music and mooooove!!!

I have never been disciplined, for me it's a premiere to be so disciplined, but I was because I am reading the fitnessblender forum and I am inspired to see people posting their progress. Also, I stumbled across some Freeletics videos on youtube, with 15 weeks progress (real time progress, people journalling their journey) and that inspired me to start a 15 weeks challenge for me.
    This is the video that triggered me (I kinda look like this girl. Her body structure and her body fat is placed just like my body).

So, I am more than glad to post here and help others be disciplined. I don't follow freeletics but the stories are super inspiring.
    So yeah, it takes 15- 20 weeks to see change, not a month. Ehhh!!!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,429 Times in 1,705 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Wow thats a pretty motivational tranformation for sure! Yeah, every bit counts, just gotta get up and do something, anything.

You mentioning put on music and move reminded me...I used to love putting on music and dancing around my livingroom like a fool lol I could do that for a whole album (yeah, I still have cd's lol) and that was always a lot of fun and a serious workout. I should try and work that into my day...!
    Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlkSharpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout. Also, it's the last day of the 2nd week of my 15 week fitness progress challenge.
    26 minutes of stretches, to recover my body.

Tomorow, week 3 starts. Woohoo!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 Times in 1,934 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I have been forcing myself to do something everyday.
    xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,244 Posts

I forgot to post but heres yesterdays leg & shoulder work out (my least fav day lol)

overhead press (dumbbell)
    1 x 5 (5 kg) 2 x 6 (5 kg) 1 x 7 (5 kg)

front raise (dumbbells)
    3 x 4 (5 kg) 1 x 5 (5 kg)

squat (dumbbells)
    4 x 7 (7.5 kg)

standing calf raise (dumbbell)
    4 x 20 (7.5 kg)

shrug (dumbells)
    1 x 6 (7.5kg)
    3 x 7 (7.5 kg)

hip thrust (dumbbell)
    1 x 10 (7.5 kg) 3 x 15 (7.5kg)

jumping jacks
    4 x 25

high knee skips
    4 x 10

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yesterday's workout:
    43 minutes of Total body that included everything: Hiit+ Strenght+ Abs.
    Warm up and Cooldown included in the video. I kinda ate unhealthy yesterday and I did the workout after lunch, so I did struggle a little (was getting tired pretty easy, had to modify some movements, had to use lighter weights, but I still managed to sweat like crazy).
    I am working out the best on empty stomach (Ok, not quite empty, I drink a big glass of lemonade with honey and I eat 1 teaspoon of vegan nutella).
    The workout:

Printable version: https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...rkout-fb-blend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout: I was feeling super energic, so I did 2 extra workouts (10 minutes each, I'll post the links below)

Main workout (that also includes warm up and cool down)- 30 minutes, bodyweight cardio. The workout was too easy, even if I sweated like crazy and I got a little tired, I did feel that I can do extra 20 minutes:

I paused the video before the cooldown and I also did this 10 minutes, total body strenght workout:
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...ength-training

Then I did this 10 minutes pilates- core workout

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...a-healthy-back

Then I got back to the main video and finished the cooldown.

Note to self: Today is the 2nd day, of week 3, from the personal 15 week progress challenge. Actually, now I am starting to see a very little progress. I feel lighter and slimmer. The scale didn't change a bit. Same weight as 3 weeks ago. But my clothes started to fit better. My jeans are the best proof. At the end of week 4 I will take my first progress picture (I took pictures on day 1 and I will take every 4 weeks). I must remind myself that the scale is mostly an enemy, because muscles weigh more than fat and even if I am not changing on scale, the clothes and progress pictures are talking. Untill now, I was mostly feeling that nothing is changing and I may not push myself too hard, but it's not true. The body starts changing from the inside, first. It gets stronger, I am able to push harder on cardio, do more push ups, lift a little heavier, even the outside results are not there, yes. I must remind myself that, all the progress needs at least 15 weeks. Not 2 weeks. Not a month, but at least 3 months. I gotta be patient and just keep going, even if I don't feel like it. I must continue. The progress will be there, it already starts too, even if it's a shy one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,244 Posts

didnt feel like lifting today - so did the 15 min yoga again I posted the other day!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am about to do a thirty minute hip hop ride, wish me luck.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WetWifeyNoelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by WetWifeyNoelle View Post
    I am about to do a thirty minute hip hop ride, wish me luck.
    You got this!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout: 35 minutes total body strenght workout.
    Pretty good one! I used heavy' ish dummbells and there are some new moves I've never done before. It definately left me sweaty on the floor

Printable version& other info: https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...l-body-burnout

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout:

Started with a 10 minutes warm up, total body cardio. Easy and doable, it can be modified into low impact versions:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...d-boost-energy

I got enough energy, to decided to incorporate some HIIT, so I did this 14 minutes workout. It was pretty tiring, especially because it's a level 4/5, but it's doable as a light cardio, if you don't wanna push yourself too much:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...y-hiit-cardio-

Finished the workout with a 23 minutes abs workout, that also includes a cooldown and stretch:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...urnout-routine

Total for the day: 47 minutes.

It could have been only 33 minutes, but I took advantage of the energy I had, so decided to burn some extra calories with that HIIT session.

How was your day, girls? Did you squeeze something in, today?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

You just inspired me not to skip my workout.
    xoxo

26. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by chanzep View Post
    You just inspired me not to skip my workout.
    Yes, girl!! You are offering your body the chance it needs to get stronger, healthier, better! (Or stay strong and healthy)
    The body is like a car, if you keep it in place, it's gonna get rusty, haha!!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cutie101 thanks for posting all these! I finally checked out fitness blender. I am hooked... and I am gonna be SO sore tomorrow

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just did a 10 minute New Zealand ride , I am dripping sweat omg that was tough. Now I am going to do ten minute strength class.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WetWifeyNoelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne7 View Post
    Cutie101 thanks for posting all these! I finally checked out fitness blender. I am hooked... and I am gonna be SO sore tomorrow
    Yaaay, I am glad there's another Blender hooked into this! Hahahah!!!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't worked out for 2 days, because I wasn't feeling like it (also, my brother visited us and we just had a Netflix and pizza night).
    I was supposed to have this workout thursday:

And today, the weekly active resting day, wich was this 30 minutes stretching routine:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...-stress-relief

So, after work, I am gonna force my ass to do the stretching video and maybe a short 20 min run in the park (they are back open, yaaaaay!! No more looking at the park from the window, lol).

Tomorow, when I wake up, I'll do the HIIT one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Been off work for 5 days. I wasn't feeling too good. Also, my workouts have been lazy or non existent.
    Today I got back at it with those 2 videos:
    38 minutes of upper body strenght (warm up and cool down included)

Just before the cooldown, I paused and did this 10 min bodyweight chest workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...ithout-weights

I might add some extra 30 minutes of cardio later...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout: 40 minutes of total body, bodyweight HIIT+ Cardio+ Abs

I have also done an extra video of 10 minutes, lower body strenght:
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/video...ning-sweatfest

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today it was junk day. I was supposed to workout and eat healthy, especially because tomorow I celebrate a month of consitency, end of the week 4 of my 15 weeks progress challenge.
    But it didn't happen. I slept like a pig, then my bf's parents videocalled me to show me what goodies they made on the grill. We took a shower and went right away to stuff our craving asses ))
    We got back home late, so I had to start work right away.

So, yeah... no video for today ))

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I am not working out today. I have some socializing online lol. I have been working out everyday this week doing 1mile walk and Jillian Michaels and Pilates. I want to increase my walking to 2 miles next week.
    xoxo

42. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by chanzep View Post
    I am not working out today. I have some socializing online lol. I have been working out everyday this week doing 1mile walk and Jillian Michaels and Pilates. I want to increase my walking to 2 miles next week.
    Yasss, girl!! I keep you the fingers crossed! You can do it!!!

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Only just discovered this thread and I love this idea so much !! I’ve kinda a difficult context to be dealing with this stuff from ( Content Warning for substance use and eating disorder-y topics ) - I’m usually a fitness fanatic and adore working out , but I’m a recovering addict and have recently been backsliding a bit with substance use . Which has caused me to eat very little , not be motivated to cook etc and what I do eat is junk . I’ve a history of bulimia so striving to change my body is a sensitive issue sometimes . But I really miss how excited to exercise I felt until very recently , and don’t wanna get out of shape or lose all the progress I made with strength training etc . So ye , I’m so happy to have found this conversation , it’s inspired me to sort myself out a bit . Wish all u beautiful people luck with ur efforts ❤️

46. The Following User Says Thank You to XwraithbabeX For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast