Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability Support

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 1,619 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Accountability Support

I have a feeling, that this thread may become a place where we confess our sins, rather than keeping ourselves accountable ))))))
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks
    Thanked 4,177 Times in 1,939 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I got back on it today. I need to keep it up.
    xoxo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by chanzep View Post
    I got back on it today. I need to keep it up.
    We are in this togheter! I feel my "being kind to myself" time is up, especially because, except a week or 2, where I really felt busy or tired, the rest of the time I was simply lazy and procrastinated. Back to 5-6 times a week workouts. For the next 2 weeks, at least.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 319 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I have been using Fitness Blender videos since March. I am doing the Strong series and Reach series right now. It is 2 days Lower Body, 2 Days Upper Body and 1 day Core. I use the Reach series for extra stretching, pilates and yoga. First I do the Strong Series, then depending on my energy level and the amount of time I have, I do the Reach Series afterwards. My muscles feel tight and toned. Their videos are excellent and complete. I do miss the gym, because it gets me out and around people, they play the best music and I like to use the weight machines and Elliptical bike. Once it opens up, I will mix things up by going back to the gym and using Fitness Blender videos on alternating days. I won't quit Fitness Blender!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LizzyMe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyMe View Post
    I have been using Fitness Blender videos since March. I am doing the Strong series and Reach series right now. It is 2 days Lower Body, 2 Days Upper Body and 1 day Core. I use the Reach series for extra stretching, pilates and yoga. First I do the Strong Series, then depending on my energy level and the amount of time I have, I do the Reach Series afterwards. My muscles feel tight and toned. Their videos are excellent and complete. I do miss the gym, because it gets me out and around people, they play the best music and I like to use the weight machines and Elliptical bike. Once it opens up, I will mix things up by going back to the gym and using Fitness Blender videos on alternating days. I won't quit Fitness Blender!
    Omg I am glad to see another Blender here! I am on the FB Fit 1 right now. It was supposed to be week 4, but I just finished week 2 )))

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout was brutal af. I burned 470 calories and this without pushing myself. I really took it slowly, took lots of water breaks, because the AC in the living room got broken and outside it rained and everything was a humid mess.
    60 minutes of hiit and abs. I needed the Gloria Gaynor's song "I will survive" to get trough it.
    What I liked, even tho, everyone considered boring af, is that it had 12 exercises only (6 hiit and 6 abs) and you had to get trough each other 8 times. Wich gets boring. But since I didn't feel like working out, for me was perfect, because I did go mindlessly trough it, I knew I had to stick to the same exercise for 8 rounds and I could watch 2 episodes of Caslevania

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,036 Times in 319 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Today's workout was brutal af. I burned 470 calories and this without pushing myself. I really took it slowly, took lots of water breaks, because the AC in the living room got broken and outside it rained and everything was a humid mess.
    60 minutes of hiit and abs. I needed the Gloria Gaynor's song "I will survive" to get trough it.
    What I liked, even tho, everyone considered boring af, is that it had 12 exercises only (6 hiit and 6 abs) and you had to get trough each other 8 times. Wich gets boring. But since I didn't feel like working out, for me was perfect, because I did go mindlessly trough it, I knew I had to stick to the same exercise for 8 rounds and I could watch 2 episodes of Caslevania

Hey Cutie! Yes...It is brutal to get thru it without an air conditioner. Ironically enough, mine broke last night and I am waiting to get it repaired. I was dripping sweat during my workout too. Water and a cold popsicle finally helped me get the job done!

I now have a window fan in my living room window and since the sun went down and the temperature dropped a few degrees, it feels good with the air blowing in.

Today my workout was Lower body with Hiit and strength training using weights.
    Last edited by LizzyMe; 06-19-2020 at 04:44 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LizzyMe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

This month, FitnessBlender is offering their meal plan for only $7.50 instead of $24.99. I already bought it.
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/meal-plans

Other workout program sales:
    FB ABS 2: $4.50 instead of $14.99 https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans...and-lower-back (1 month program/ 25- 50 minutes per day/ 5 days per week)
    FB Bored Easily: $4.50 instead of $14.99 https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans...t-bored-easily (1 month program/ 25- 50 minutes per day/ 5 days per week)
    FB FIT 2: $6.00 instead of $19.99 https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans...le-and-tone-up (2 months program/ 40- 60 minutes per day/ 5 days per week)

Basically, buying the plan and 3 programs, it costs as much as an entire program. And you got 4 months worth of workouts, all planned and ready to tackle.
    And you have them FOREVER, so it's basically, reusable. Once you finish, start all over again!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post

I wanna give a quick update about this video, since I wanted to but I forgot.
    The next day after I have done this, my lower abs muscles were SORE AF! I have never been so sore in that area and we all know that the lower abs are the hardest to work and make that muffin top melt.
    Well, if you are looking for a way, I strongly reccomend this workout. It burns a lot of calories and that lower abs it's gonna be sore like crazy It's definately a favourite now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout: 45 minutes of Hiit and Core. Really good one, it worked out the lower abs muscles pretty well. Another favourite!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I have been terrible this week. I need to get back on it.
    xoxo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I actually worked out this weekend.
    xoxo

19. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't worked out for 3 days. Period came in and it was pretty painful, this month. It's weird because some months I don't even feel like I'm on period and some months are horrible, like it's making up for the good ones )))
    I kinda ate like a pig, because I have many friends and relatives with birthdays this week and next week and this weekend they all celebrated, sooooooo I may or may not have eaten huge amounts of cake, burgers, pizza, drank tons of soda and other goodies.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I do that too.

I did my workout today.
    xoxo

23. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

After 4 days off, I finally done this:

Almost 40 minutes of upper body workout and cardio intervals. Not bad!

Before sleep I will also take 1 hour walk in the park, so I will add some extra calories burned. I am typically burning about 250 calories in 1 hour of walking, so it's gonna be 500 calories burned for today, if I am adding the earlier workout.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today I also took my 2 months progress pic. Despite a very lazy june, with working out not more than 3-4 times a week and lots of junk food, I still have a little progress. I was actually dissapointed with myself, because the scale stays still, only 2 lbs lost in 2 months and I thought I lost the progress.
    That's why I strongly encourage you to take monthly pics, because, you may see yourself on the same place, but the pictures are always talking!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

My stomach feels weird today will probably just walk.
    xoxo

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I am starting to notice that my progress is stalling. This time is no joke, because I feel it on the clothes. I have fallen off the wagon with diet. My exercise has been consistent 2-4 times a week. But my diet ruined it. In the past 3 weeks I kinda ate crappy and it finally shows.
    Because it never shows the next day, it shows in 2-3 weeks, if you keep going with the same habits.

Do I feel like shit? I do feel. But I am just getting this frustration off my shoulders here. Now I am off to fix my diet and go back to meal planning.
    Lack of meal planning has also been a reason for me eating shit, because I wasn't thinking about food, untill I was too hungry.
    NOT GOOD!

Today's workout: 30 minutes of medium intensity cardio. Nothing too fancy. Since diet is crap, energy is also crap.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I am starting to spilt up my routines. Today I did small one early in the day and plan on doing another one . This will help me on the weekends I think when I always fall Off.even if I don't do evening ones I still did the early one.
    xoxo

33. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Forced myself to workout today.
    xoxo

35. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This week I have been going out for power walks. (Where I take big strides, enough to boost the cardio). I don't like to run since it's hard on my boobs shaking even with sports bras, knees, and my ball of foot pain. My ball of foot pain. The power walks last around an hour. They're good for cardio/energy, but what I really need now is to tighten up with squats, etc.

When lockdown started, I was doing high amounts of squats per day. But then my foot balls acted up since I was using weights, so I stopped. But I kept eating fats, so I need to get started again.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen Elixer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by chanzep View Post
    I am starting to spilt up my routines. Today I did small one early in the day and plan on doing another one . This will help me on the weekends I think when I always fall Off.even if I don't do evening ones I still did the early one.
    I am currently doing this, splitting my workouts, so I can stay on track ))

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Today's workout: 52 minutes of Cardio, Hiit and Abs. Kinda easy to keep up with, especially because one of them was doing the low impact version.

Later I wanna do a 30 minutes upper body strenght workout, because my arms are big and fat )))

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Skull Re: Accountability Support

I call those Britney Spears arms. I've got them too. I been using Denise Austin "sexy arms" vids on YT, and her "arms & shoulders" vid, they use weights. Some of her stuff can be a little bit cheesy but her annoying voice going in the background is soothing. She has pilates workouts too.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen Elixer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Elixer View Post
    I call those Britney Spears arms. I've got them too. I been using Denise Austin "sexy arms" vids on YT, and her "arms & shoulders" vid, they use weights. Some of her stuff can be a little bit cheesy but her annoying voice going in the background is soothing. She has pilates workouts too.
    Thanks!! I will check her out at some point, when I need more diversity. For today I have this one scheduled:

My arms are weird af. My shoulders and forearms are skinny and my biceps are fat. Ew ))))))

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast