View Poll Results: Hows work since covid 19 reopening?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slower

12 52.17%
  • Busier

5 21.74%
  • Same

6 26.09%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been back to work since the COVID-19 reopening?

Bikini Bottom, USA / Sin City / Hollyweird / OC
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Have you been back to work since the COVID-19 reopening?

What's it like? Slower/Busier/Same? Are they hiring new girls from the same state? What about from different states/traveling dancers?
    Are you on schedule/limited how much you can work?
    Masks,gloves, distance,etc?
    Do you like the change?

Just making this thread bcuz i'm curious what its like now. As im sure some others are too :-)

Stay safe! Feel free to update as things move along

(I'll be sure to update when I'm back to work as well..date TBD)
    PS if you know someone working feel free to update us on their experience!
    <3
    Last edited by Ladycaxe; 05-22-2020 at 11:08 PM. Reason: thank uu
    𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔,
    𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌
    𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌
    𝒜𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹,
    𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,239 Times in 3,578 Posts

Default Re: Have you been back to work since the COVID-19 reopening?

I haven't gone in but my club that opened yesterday is no floor dances, stages or VIP only, which makes zero sense. There's another club here that is making customers sign a waiver when they come in and all the girls have to wear masks.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    I haven't gone in but my club that opened yesterday is no floor dances, stages or VIP only, which makes zero sense. There's another club here that is making customers sign a waiver when they come in and all the girls have to wear masks.
    are you going to go back to work? if u dont, r u still able 2 collect unemployment?
    <3
    𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔,
    𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌
    𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I’m not going but my club is the opening tomorrow. I believe it’s stage only but I’ll be getting the scoop from one of the girls. I don’t think we will have to wear masks but we can only be 50 capacity and still customers must be 6 feet away from other customers at stage so stage will not ever be full. Can’t see how money is going to be made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisa7513 View Post
    You can only make so much selling dances, but when you really get into a guys head and heart, you get into his wallet.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danni For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good luck everyone going back I hope you make buckets of money!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IvoryDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 776 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I will not be going back, we are allowed no more than 10 people gatherings and there trying to open just the patio area, also we have to socially distance, theres no way to make any money, the next phase which is 4 allows for 50 people gatherings at max and thats the most it can be till theres a vaccine/cure so theres no way to make money at least in illinois anymore, everything has changed, SUCKS!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ava$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ava$ View Post
    I will not be going back, we are allowed no more than 10 people gatherings and there trying to open just the patio area, also we have to socially distance, theres no way to make any money, the next phase which is 4 allows for 50 people gatherings at max and thats the most it can be till theres a vaccine/cure so theres no way to make money at least in illinois anymore, everything has changed, SUCKS!!
    It’s so weird some are saying all these rules and some are saying literally nothing changed they can do contact dances and everything. Some are saying their money went down, went up, or about the same! This whole thing is a gd mess

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvoryDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I guess I could see it staying the same if they are doing full contact dances but to me thats super unsafe, and I just dont see how the limit on number of people in the building wouldnt hurt money... This is a mess forsure!! I miss making money!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ava$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Holy that's crazy !! 50 ppl til theres a vaccinee.....yikes.
    𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔,
    𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌
    𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

*Cue the "Hustlers" movie where all the strippers go back to retail jobs* Lol.
    𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔,
    𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌
    𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I considered doing commute travel where it is open, but my body just hasn’t been in the mood for all that back-and-fourth and driving. Oddly enough, the lingerie modeling studio has been open a few days even if the clubs haven’t in my area. I read tuscl reviews on it and it doesn’t seem like funny business goes on, so I’m probably going to go in tomorrow to apply and give it a shot.

Most of what I’ve heard is that customer volume is down but so is dancer volume.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the next phase which is 4 allows for 50 people gatherings at max and thats the most it can be till theres a vaccine/cure so theres no way to make money at least in illinois
    Worse part is we are the only state to have met federal standards to reopen at all.

I guess I could see it staying the same if they are doing full contact dances but to me thats super unsafe, and I just dont see how the limit on number of people in the building wouldnt hurt money... This is a mess forsure!! I miss making money!!
    Also from IL, though I am trans and so I strictly cam.

FWIW maybe the fact that occupation is limited will raise the price of an in person strip club experience. Camming just isn't the same, can't be. Guys have to prefer at least thinking they might get some contact even if ...accidentally on purpose. Clubs could limit that capacity partly by raising prices.

Camming has changed and will change. On that side we have seen a animated character of a woman in VR make more money than flesh and blood women. Plus with tough times more women are willing to try it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AishaX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

^^right, we are somehow at 19.9 percent cases and the requirement is 20 percent, how convenient is that number? Lol. They want to open even if it’s not safe, that’s BS

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ava$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

So the first night at my club sounded like a disaster. Girls has to wear street clothes and masks were doing rooms but no stage which sounds very shady to me. I won’t be going back until more restrictions are lifted. What a mess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You can only make so much selling dances, but when you really get into a guys head and heart, you get into his wallet.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Street clothes?! I am wondering how my club is gonna work, there opening the patio only so... that’s weird u wear street clothes to do a room? Same prices I guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Street clothes?! I am wondering how my club is gonna work, there opening the patio only so... that’s weird u wear street clothes to do a room? Same prices I guess
    Yeah, I have NO idea how this is even working. Very strange. I was assuming it would’ve stage only because of the 6ft rule but....there it is. Apparently June 5th they may be going green so it might be normal. No idea though, I’m waiting to see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danni View Post
    So the first night at my club sounded like a disaster. Girls has to wear street clothes and masks were doing rooms but no stage which sounds very shady to me. I won’t be going back until more restrictions are lifted. What a mess.
    That is so stupid it doesn’t make sense to me??? Is the rona gonna seep into your exposed skin and infect you? Lol can it be next year already?
    Oh and if your club is like mine and takes a percentage out of dances and rooms, then it would make sense for them to only allow girls to make money that way and not with stage tips which they couldn’t get their grubby hands on

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvoryDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,239 Times in 3,578 Posts

They are literally BEGGING for girls to come in at my night shift club. BUT they have 10 customers max at any given time.
    The VIP hostess said they come in and leave when there's no girls, but who knows if more girls would fix the issue. I was like "well maybe if you made the customers wear masks"....

Oh, and FWIW, similar industries - the nightclub by my house is trying to be open with 25% capacity & food. I drove by tonight and the parking lot was soooo empty. My vanilla job apparently can't even fill 25% of the place. My spouse hasn't been called back either - from the intel he got, it sounds like they literally can't afford to pay his salary right now.

I think it's gonna take quite a while for everything to come back, if it all does. I've seen estimates that 25% of bars and restaurants will be permanently out of business :/
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    They are literally BEGGING for girls to come in at my night shift club. BUT they have 10 customers max at any given time.
    The VIP hostess said they come in and leave when there's no girls, but who knows if more girls would fix the issue. I was like "well maybe if you made the customers wear masks"....

Oh, and FWIW, similar industries - the nightclub by my house is trying to be open with 25% capacity & food. I drove by tonight and the parking lot was soooo empty. My vanilla job apparently can't even fill 25% of the place. My spouse hasn't been called back either - from the intel he got, it sounds like they literally can't afford to pay his salary right now.

I think it's gonna take quite a while for everything to come back, if it all does. I've seen estimates that 25% of bars and restaurants will be permanently out of business :/
    Scary. I honestly think my club WILL get back up to speed based solely on the location. It was in (one of ) the least effected states and most of the clientele is oil and gas and as far as I know, they continued to work and still continue to work. So I think once the restrictions are lifted I think they will trickle back in. At least this is my theory and I hope to hell it happens like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danni For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,362 Times in 4,340 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I went back to work for a day and it was glorious. Then Tom Wolfe and his brownshirts came and shut it down.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    I went back to work for a day and it was glorious. Then Tom Wolfe and his brownshirts came and shut it down.
    Ah that’s right you’re in Pa. ugh Wolfe. I’m so glad i don’t work in Pa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

I went back this past Saturday 5/30 and it was pretty steady, pretty much the same volume as normal (we have slowed down like most clubs before Covid). It’s a big club, so not super packed. Everything was the same; stage, tip walk, PD, private rooms, everything is contact. They did put up some plexiglass at the front register and at the ends of the bar/waitress stations but that was super minimal. Nobody was wearing masks.

My club has been open for 2 wks, the first weekend was really busy they said. There were tons of girls working that weekend and fewer this past weekend. And they said the weekdays are really slow.

I did a room w/ a regular and felt ok being around him because he’s older and doesn’t get out much. A PD w/ some random guy which I might say no to in the future, because a single dance is not really worth it. I might try to spin it that I only do a minimum number of dances or rooms to lower my risk. Some guys might like that spin (though idk because just talking w/ somebody can expose you), but I’m more comfortable w/ minimizing my exposure with this tactic too. I came in because I had a regular coming in and planned to sit in the VIP lounge w/ him all night and then do rooms, in retrospect I probably should have stuck to my plan. But it’s difficult once you are there and feel like everything is back to normal.

I’m not really scared to get Covid, I think we will all get it/be exposed to it at some point and feel as though it’s inevitable so why drain my finances waiting for it. I use precaution in my life outside the club, I’m really introverted and don’t interact w/ anybody high risk that I could possibly expose.
    Last edited by cede; 06-03-2020 at 07:33 AM.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cede For This Useful Post:

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by cede View Post
    I’m not really scared to get Covid, I think we will all get it/be exposed to it at some point and feel as though it’s inevitable so why drain my finances waiting for it. I use precaution in my life outside the club, I’m really introverted and don’t interact w/ anybody high risk that I could possibly expose.
    This is how I feel too. Having a lap dance minimum upfront is such a good idea. My club isn't open yet and I feel somewhat selfish just going back to work as if things were normal when I could get sick or get someone sick. (More worried about the latter, I'm young and fairly healthy.) But now that I think about it much, aside from going to work, shopping and somewhere fun maybe twice a month, my life hasn't really changed. I'm also introverted and while I have my fiance, other than stressing about money the pandemic hasn't affected our normal routines, except now we can sleep in as much as we want and I have more time to cook When we go out together somewhere, it's usually somewhere quiet anyways, like an empty park or beach, because he has mild-moderate agoraphobia.
    Right before we closed I was always using hand sanitizer and washing my hands (will continue to do so after I go back- maybe I can offer to custies and charge $2 a squirt! hehe), when I go out now I wear a mask and gloves and only to get essentials. We are not in frequent contact with anyone else. Even going to work at the club 1-3x a week, I bet I am still "low risk" of catching/spreading coronavirus compared to a lot of other people who are more social, don't wear masks, don't wash their hands well etc. Thank you for your post. It has made me feel a lot better about everything.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,530 Times in 818 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRose View Post
    I considered doing commute travel where it is open, but my body just hasn’t been in the mood for all that back-and-fourth and driving. Oddly enough, the lingerie modeling studio has been open a few days even if the clubs haven’t in my area. I read tuscl reviews on it and it doesn’t seem like funny business goes on, so I’m probably going to go in tomorrow to apply and give it a shot.

Most of what I’ve heard is that customer volume is down but so is dancer volume.
    please report back on this! pm if you would prefer. we have several around here and i'm curious. i hadn't thought of that. i'm getting unemployment still.. but soon i need to find something and i don't see going back to the bar gigs being profitable anytime soon

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,549 Times in 1,862 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I’m on the fence about it. I haven’t really kept up with anyone from the club, save for the dancer I encountered at Cinco de Mayo and one of the bouncers, and neither of them have been back, either. On the ne hand, I feel like it’s time to hang it up. On the other, I know I could still keep at it quite a while if I had the mind to.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast