Thread: Stripper niches?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Default Stripper niches?

what are some examples of stripper niches? and what ones do the best in your club? how do you know yours, like do you learn that thru experience.. just wondering.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 Times in 2,672 Posts

Default Re: Stripper niches?

Jailbait, dominatrix, tattooed, body builder. Niches can do well, but they rarely consistently do the best. The more mainstream your look, the wider your appeal, so the more likely you are to have lucrative shifts. The thing about sticking with a specific niche is that, while you can definitely find customers who are really into it and willing to pay for it, not everyone is, so you're closing yourself off to those who aren't. So, some shifts you may do the best because you have one great customer who is really into your niche or even a couple of decent ones, but other shifts can suck because it may not appeal to anybody that comes in to the club.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shanna dior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 1,574 Posts

At my club: Alternative girls with lots of tattoos/crazy hair colors (like pink or blue), the girl next door, Barbies, MILFs/Cougars, Exotic, etc. I think I fall into a bit of the first 3 categories. I have more tattoos than most people, but other than that I look like the typical skinny, blonde, white girl. I agree with shanna about looking mainstream. I've seen some super alternative girls (tons of tattoos, piercings, short bright hair) struggle due to their look, unfortunately. They require a very specific kind of customer to drop money on them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wednesday86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Exclamation Re: Stripper niches?

I don't know if this counts as a niche but black girls at my club BANK off the old white farts. It's enough to make me pull a Rachel Dolezal.
    And they bank consistently.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    I don't know if this counts as a niche but black girls at my club BANK off the old white farts.
    ^Mine too! The heavily tattooed, Barbie bodied blondes are our top earners by far tho.

Different niches/types I've seen often would be spinners, foreign girls, MILFS, girl next door, alt, big booty, and of course big boob.

Personally, my "gimmick" is being thin with a booty and guys often think I'm mixed race which for some reason is a draw.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 1,574 Posts

I don't know if this counts as a niche but black girls at my club BANK off the old white farts. It's enough to make me pull a Rachel Dolezal.
    I've seen that at every club I've worked in too. I wonder if many of those old white dudes always fantasized about black women but interracial dating was more taboo in their younger days so now they're finally living the dream..? Just a theory I pulled out of my ass.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wednesday86 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 Times in 801 Posts

down here, dark haired, medium or light skinned latinas seem to do well. Either hourglass or very petite ones.

But my look (playboy blonde, big boobs) is honestly usually always a crowd pleaser, which is exactly why i choose that stereotype (would say niche but is it even a niche?)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crystalize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I'm not sure what mine is....big boobs and tattoos?
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

My look is straight up Barbie, but I don't think that's a niche? I could be wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    down here, dark haired, medium or light skinned latinas seem to do well. Either hourglass or very petite ones.

But my look (playboy blonde, big boobs) is honestly usually always a crowd pleaser, which is exactly why i choose that stereotype (would say niche but is it even a niche?)
    I'd say it falls into the "stereotype strippe" niche? I'd add redheads and also huge asses. Urban club asses. At least here in Florida! Also heavily tattooed. My friend is literally tatted head to toe including her face but she was a phenomenal pole dancer so even guys who weren'tinto that bought dances from her. I danced as a Goth chick for five years but it was harder than now. I went from a short black bob to black betty page hair to now as a long haired blonde and it is much easier now. Everything else about me stayed the same.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rareaspasia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,013 Times in 704 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

For the most part my club has a lot of young, stick skinny dancers. Or they are bigger and have huge asses. I'm lucky and have a very proportionate body (boobs/butt vs waist vs my height ratio). But I have a look, persona, and attitude (I'm the dancer that will yell at customers at the slightest provocation) that are very different from the preferred majority of dancers in my area. I'm in the big natural boobs (there are actually guys picky about real vs natural occasionally) niche for sure. On Wednesday I rock more of a punk look with my purple mohawk and makeup. Thursday through Saturday I go with dark, long haired, classic stripper (including a tiara because I'm going through a diva phase). I have a pretty specific music set list that I dance too. I have a very different lapdance from all the other dancers (slow and sensual GFE type vs the grinding and flipping others do).

I have noticed that I have A LOT of regulars. Some come in occasionally and get 1 dance, a couple come in weekly to get multiple CRs. Either way, when I see them, I can rely on them. I don't usually do well working the room when I know no one in there. I'm in the top to middle earners because of my laziness, but occasionally there is someone that likes me, and by like I mean they fall in love, and I blow all the other dancers away on the dance chart with 0 effort. That's what happens when you are an uber niche dancer with 0 hustle.

Jesus I really did set myself up for all my slow nights.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm very tattooed so I do the whole suicide girls look, super long extensions and I wear glasses (I have to lol). It's very 50/50 some nights there are guys who are totally into that and I make a small shit ton of money, other nights my look doesn't appeal. In our club I definitely cater to a niche market, the mainstream/blonde/big boobs/barbie type and the black girls consistently bank (like at tempest666's club same)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Nerd/geek is something that's always worked well for me, and it's easy to advertise without making it your entire look. I have a Batman/Harley Quinn purse that I take with me to my current club, regardless of what my outfit of the day is. No matter what I'm wearing, the purse does a good job of sending out a beacon to the people who would be most interested in that. If a customer isn't interested in geeky nerdy stuff, I have the rest of my outfit to fall back on, and the purse isn't that noteworthy of an accessory.

While I'm new to a given club, I'll wear all my niche costumes to figure out what looks that particular club/shift preferred. Once I trial and error it down to a couple (or few) super solid money makers, I more or less stick with them/classic mainstream outfits, but I always bring options. So, one day I might bring a BDSM-y outfit and a school girl one. One's dark, confident, and sexy, the other is bright and innocent/slutty. If the club's not feeling one that day/night, maybe they'll like the other.

As Shanna Dior mentioned, individual niches don't appeal to everyone -- that's why they're niches. They don't always work, but when they do work, they tend to work pretty well. If nothing else, it pays to have options.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,863 Times in 5,414 Posts

I work with a jailbait spinner who would probably bank if she didn't reek of cigarettes. If you go the niche route, make sure it makes sense. Like, if you're super shy and struggle with that in the club, don't dye your hair black and try to do the dominatrix thing. And if you look like Lolita, try not to smell like an old ashtray.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I try to go for a girl-next-door, but slightly dorky college student. I don't wear a ton of make-up. I try to avoid overly sexy, vampy type outfits. Especially the colors red and black. Instead, I usually rock blue and pink.

I would say the blonde barbie types definitely bank at my club as well as the curvy Latinas. However, the alternative girls also do quite well. And there's girl-next-door spinner type who I always see up in the VIP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

I'm Asian so I would say I don't have mass appeal (I also have small boobs and tattoos - only 4 though and I can easily cover up my leg ones with my thigh highs). BUT I do generally get approached for dances and VIPs more because of the "exotic" factor. Majority of the girls at my club are Barbie ish.

Thanks

I guess I'm a stripper niche. I'm very exotic and racially ambiguous. No one knows what race I am. I like to think I have a beautiful Miss Universe look lol. I can't say that there's a certain niche at my club that makes the most money. I guess pretty face, little to no tattoos, tight body, and big boobs? ... Which I guess is pretty generic.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 970 Posts

There are several women at my club rocking what I call a "Real Housewives" look. Lots of makeup, blown out hair, big, flashy jewelry, and fancy cocktail dresses. It's a unique look for Portland which has a lot tattooed women. The older white dudes like the trophy wife look, apparently.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tourdefranzia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 516 Posts

My club is made up of varying subtypes of barbies and girl-next-doors I would say. With the occasional loud annoying wannabe video ho that has her pimp's name tattooed on her ass that wanders in (they don't usually last too long). I would say my niche is girl-next-door nerd, but it is evolving into more of a girl-next-door sassy sexcatary\librarian with a pin-up edge as I am aging out of the 21-year-old student thing. They're very similar, but I just find I can't do the whole wide-eyed simpering thing as well as I used to be able to anymore. It doesn't have as much to do with my looks, as it does with my vastly different personality. I've almost been dancing for 6 years (holy shit...) though, so it makes sense that it's time to change up the persona a bit. I've been dallying in the whole dom thing too a little bit as I feel like I'm exponentially more confident in my manner of speaking now than when I started and was a shy innocent student. Haha, yeah, I've gotten a bit jaded lol. Gotta make it work for you!
    "We can't expect you to just know all the secrets of our top-secret-titty-club!" --Jenna Marbles

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I would call my niche classy goth.

I have some tattoos which either work for me hugely or against me hugely. Super pale and have very long black hair and tend to do my makeup quite dramatically (kinda Dita Von Teese ish?) I used to have bangs but I've been earning significantly more since I grew them out for some reason! Though when I did I got a lot more fetish oriented customers who liked touching my feet, me talking down to them etc...

The Lolita thing works for me too because I've got quite big eyes and look very young...it depends what angle I play, how I choose to dress etc. I also just graduated college so playing the "college girl" role works as well...I just have to feel out the customer and figure out how to come at them haha.

Thanks

The foot fetish dudes LOVE me and pay out the ass! It's crazy. Word seemed to spread because I had guys coming in saying "my friend said you do great foot/leg dances!" Aside from that I can tell you my money increased drastically when I dyed my hair red. I was surprised by how much actually. My niche however is, I look very "Barbie dollish" when clothed, but I'm heavily tattooed in areas you don't see with my clothes on. It seems to surprise people. The combo between classic beauty and wild child. I'm a bit of a oxymoron but it seems to intrigue people and really works for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,873 Times in 5,465 Posts

I get a lot of "yellow fever" guys (guys with Asian fetish.) The only downside is this type of guy tends to be domineering & weird. But they tend to spend well so that helps.

Thanks

Are they skinny?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyMachado View Post
    Are they skinny?
    Holy zombie thread dude. Not all of them.
    Tempest