Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 361

Thread: They Protesting n Shit

  1. #1
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default They Protesting n Shit

    ****warning this topic may be triggering. Please click away if conversation and images of racism, violence, etc are bothering to you.******

    I’m actually surprised they’re STILL protesting.

    Right now ATL is live with protests.

    I really hope people can keep the violence minimized or eliminated so innocent people don’t get harmed.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-31-2020 at 07:16 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    San Jose interstates shut down

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Protests also in Fort Wayne

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    I really think they should save this energy n rest up till the murderers trials start.

    Pressure the judge n prosecutors to do their jobs

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,701
    Thanks
    6,553
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I really think they should save this energy n rest up till the murderers trials start.

    Pressure the judge n prosecutors to do their jobs
    This is getting fucking scary. The press isn't even safe. They're getting shot at.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    ^ I saw where police arrested CNN reporter just for standing there .... reporting n doing his job

    He was like 'can you tell me what im being arrested for'

    Police in riot gear: (*silence* as we tote random reporter off in handcuffs)

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Surprisingly they've been protesting here for 3 days. Mostly peaceful here ..... with the exception of police clotheslining a lady for no reason......

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,701
    Thanks
    6,553
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ^ I saw where police arrested CNN reporter just for standing there .... reporting n doing his job

    He was like 'can you tell me what im being arrested for'

    Police in riot gear: (*silence* as we tote random reporter off in handcuffs)
    This shit is happening thx to that bloated fuck we have in the white house. I don't get how ppl STILL support his ass.


  16. #9
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    ^Cause they love them tax deals n bailouts they getting from him .....

    Nanci Pelosi, funniest shit she said that Balding Eagle (actually more like pigeon) was morbidly obese

    Slow to respond to coronavirus, slow to respond to murderous law enforcement issues, just slow all around.....I'd like to know his IQ

    I actually think he's in the cut somewhere orgasming from the thrill of seeing people react with such emotion.

    Plus, I wish Twitter would shadow ban his ass
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-29-2020 at 09:36 PM.

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 92 Times in 57 Posts

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    This is just like 1992.



    I'm watching live news footage right now coming out from Cincinnati and protesters are breaking windows and looting.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffb For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    ^I will say I hate to see violence because it means innocent people can be harmed which unnecessarily creates more victims

    On another note,

    I find it ironic that Kapernick and other pro athletes started using their influence as wealthy celebs to peacefully protest yet Trump called for NFL commissioners to revise their player contracts and fire players who exercised their legal rights peacefully protesting thus threatening theirs/their families livelihoods for no reason except it made him uncomfortable to have to face reality.

    Melania had the gall to post on Twitter some bullshit about 'let's keep the protests peaceful'......like you dumb bish when people were peaceful, her and trump worked to get them fired.

    So if protestors are going to be punished regardless peace/violence then they are probably thinking that they may as well turn up to get the message across loud n clear.

    Either way they aren't satisfied unless people just sit there and accept whatever shitty treatment they get.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-29-2020 at 10:22 PM.

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Trump reading his script


  23. #13
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,701
    Thanks
    6,553
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    He sucks at faking sympathy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  25. #14
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Cotdamn!!!! They are STILL protesting

    Protests at White House yesterday (good) (peaceful)
    Protests at Georgia governors mansion (blocked his street entrance)
    Protests in Nashville (state of emergency declared, statue of racist taken down, court building burned)
    Protests in Memphis (peaceful)
    Protests in Los Angeles (violent/looting/curfew imposed)
    Protests in Chicago (curfew imposed)

    Confederate monuments across the south are being destroyed

    Probably more places I’m missing
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-31-2020 at 07:03 AM.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  27. #15
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Trumps dumb ass too busy watching space ships (which he should have been a 1 way passenger) n playing golf to give two fucks but actually revels in division
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-31-2020 at 06:50 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  29. #16
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Please be careful out here. Especially good law enforcement. An innocent federal officer just died. Innocent protesters getting injured.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 05-31-2020 at 07:03 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Veteran Member Ladycaxe's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Bikini Bottom, USA / Sin City / Hollyweird / OC
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 543 Times in 253 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Cotdamn!!!! They are STILL protesting

    Protests at White House yesterday (good) (peaceful)
    Protests at Georgia governors mansion (blocked his street entrance)
    Protests in Nashville (state of emergency declared, statue of racist taken down, court building burned)
    Protests in Memphis (peaceful)
    Protests in Los Angeles (violent/looting/curfew imposed)
    Protests in Chicago (curfew imposed)

    Confederate monuments across the south are being destroyed

    Probably more places I’m missing
    As soon as i looked at my phone there was a state of emergency declared in LA
    ❤️

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladycaxe For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,701
    Thanks
    6,553
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Remember Trump's words... "Then they are some fine people".

    While yes, racism has been here for a long time he made the platform strong. Vote him out folks. This man has been dangerous since day one. America first, right? As he says.

    He spoke with George's brother and didn't let him speak. Not surprised..

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  35. #19
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,754
    Thanks
    5,935
    Thanked 9,836 Times in 4,458 Posts

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    ^Cause they love them tax deals n bailouts they getting from him .....
    Unfortunately, a lot of people support him because they share his racist views.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:


  37. #20
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Remember Trump's words... "Then they are some fine people".

    While yes, racism has been here for a long time he made the platform strong. Vote him out folks. This man has been dangerous since day one. America first, right? As he says.

    He spoke with George's brother and didn't let him speak. Not surprised..
    I found it interesting protests at White House and Trump Towers.

    Good!!!

    Although he’s probably in the cut somewhere orgasming off the fact more people showed up to that then his inauguration

    i hope those people rest up then turn right back up come voting time.

  38. #21
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 351 Times in 162 Posts

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of people support him because they share his racist views.
    and once again the leftist media brainwash rears its head.

    do tell how a man who runs for office becomes racist? oh im sorry i guess all the aiding minority awards and accolades prior to 2016 were all fake

    a sexist? his first major building was completed by his building project manager, oh dear it must have fallen down because that was a women, and all the women throughout his organization are just paid models when its time for a photo shoot right?

    Bloated and morbidly obese - Pelosi loves the Morbidly Obese look at her two right hands in Nadler (Mister Pants to his neckline) and Stacey Abrams ( Miss looks 9 months pregnant all the time).
    Anyone who pays attention can read the reports. Trump is over 70 years old in perfect health even with every moron under the sun taking pot shots at him not knowing the true extent of what the job toll takes on a human being that he is doing for free dont forget.

    Why do people still support him? it is simple. He does what he says he is going to do unlike any politician in office for the last 60 years.

    we didnt vote for him to be politically correct, to be nice, to kiss anyone ass, or to sugar coat things. That was what we wanted to get rid of. That is why we will all and more who have woken up will vote for him yet again.

    Why do the democrats hate him so much? another simple answer

    He cut off the cookie jar slush funds that have made them millionaires while supposedly working in public service. And they have nothing on him to control him. which is all politics have become since Kennedy was shot.

    Stop watching the media run by corporations that answer to stockholders aka( every main media outlet here in the states, they only report what drives ratings to make more money)

    Has anyone noticed that everyone was seeing how badly the Covid19 overhype was just that, and all the sudden we have a trio of murdering cops that now take up every headline.

    Wake up people, you are all smarter than this bullshit game. if the WHO hadnt tried to exhort more cash by declaring a pandemic, anyone who can read sees that covid was here in december and was just seen as a bad flu that wow is still 99% recoverable and the country would have just gone like normal, no lockdowns no closings the economy still going strong.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to OmegaWest For This Useful Post:


  40. #22
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Duh Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2 View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of people support him because they share his racist views.
    The people who work for him in the White House are the worst

    Omorosa
    Ben Carson
    and Greg Cheadle

    Voted for him, supported him, worked for him cause they Thought they would get a genuine mentor or that MAGA *really* loves fine African Americans but quickly realized that dude used them like disposable pieces of trash to further HIS agenda and didnÂ’t give two fucks about them.

    Now they out here writing books about how “racial” he is and how they left the GOP.

  41. #23
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaWest View Post
    and once again the leftist media brainwash rears its head.

    do tell how a man who runs for office becomes racist? oh im sorry i guess all the aiding minority awards and accolades prior to 2016 were all fake

    a sexist? his first major building was completed by his building project manager, oh dear it must have fallen down because that was a women, and all the women throughout his organization are just paid models when its time for a photo shoot right?

    Bloated and morbidly obese - Pelosi loves the Morbidly Obese look at her two right hands in Nadler (Mister Pants to his neckline) and Stacey Abrams ( Miss looks 9 months pregnant all the time).
    Anyone who pays attention can read the reports. Trump is over 70 years old in perfect health even with every moron under the sun taking pot shots at him not knowing the true extent of what the job toll takes on a human being that he is doing for free dont forget.

    Why do people still support him? it is simple. He does what he says he is going to do unlike any politician in office for the last 60 years.

    we didnt vote for him to be politically correct, to be nice, to kiss anyone ass, or to sugar coat things. That was what we wanted to get rid of. That is why we will all and more who have woken up will vote for him yet again.

    Why do the democrats hate him so much? another simple answer

    He cut off the cookie jar slush funds that have made them millionaires while supposedly working in public service. And they have nothing on him to control him. which is all politics have become since Kennedy was shot.

    Stop watching the media run by corporations that answer to stockholders aka( every main media outlet here in the states, they only report what drives ratings to make more money)

    Has anyone noticed that everyone was seeing how badly the Covid19 overhype was just that, and all the sudden we have a trio of murdering cops that now take up every headline.

    Wake up people, you are all smarter than this bullshit game. if the WHO hadnt tried to exhort more cash by declaring a pandemic, anyone who can read sees that covid was here in december and was just seen as a bad flu that wow is still 99% recoverable and the country would have just gone like normal, no lockdowns no closings the economy still going strong.
    Can you just delete your account?

    Otherwise leave n create your own ode to trump thread cause this ain’t it.

  42. #24
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

    Anyways back to the topic .... before keeps omega rambling off topic

    The are STILL protesting in Minneapolis


  43. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


  44. #25
    God/dess miss.a.p1600's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15,030
    Thanks
    44,168
    Thanked 32,766 Times in 11,925 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: They Protesting n Shit


  45. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. shit they say to sexworkers... youtube
    By mistresscherry in forum Other Work
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 11:01 PM
  2. Strippers protest church protesting strippers
    By ediblecrayonz in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:10 PM
  3. why does everyone think they run shit?
    By happygiggles in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 03:54 AM
  4. Shit on a bagel!!! How do they get so sneaky?!?!
    By Perry in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. So they call saying they want you on TV....
    By Deogol in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •