Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: They Protesting n Shit

Thanks

Default Re: They Protesting n Shit

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    (I just noticed this one)

I don't give a flying FUCK what you're familiar with. Your education is of no consequence to me.

Reagan had ALZHEIMERS, he died of it. That is beyond dispute, we have records, but you'll have to find them yourself, i'm not going to spend hours looking for them without you PAYING me. And he DID want to overturn 22. That is also beyond dispute. But you'll have to look that up on your own.

And again, i won't do your research for you. Do it yourself, or just live in blissful ignorance. I don't care.

Just disbelieve me if you want. I didn't come here to talk to you, anyway.
    Unlike you , I DID some research. There is NO reported discussion involving Reagan of a third term. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
    Not even in the most wild eyed, fever infested blogs and sources.
    There WAS some reference to Bush The Smarter's term as Reagan's Third Term based on his nomination of Clarence Thomas to the SCOTUS ; the Peace Dividend and other policies.
    Sadly , Bush forgot the lousy deal Reagan made in his Second Term. In exchange for chimerical budget cuts he agreed to raise taxes. Congress didn't cut a dime. Bush was offered the same lousy deal and foolishly agreed to raise taxes during a recession. Worsening and prolonging the recession as a result helped Clinton get elected.
    Last edited by Eric Stoner; 09-18-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    Unlike you , I DID some research. There is NO reported discussion involving Reagan of a third term. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
    Not even in the most wild eyed, fever infested blogs and sources.
    There WAS some reference to Bush The Smarter's term as Reagan's Third Term based on his nomination of Clarence Thomas to the SCOTUS ; the Peace Dividend and other policies.
    Sadly , Bush forgot the lousy deal Reagan made in his Second Term. In exchange for chimerical budget cuts he agreed to raise taxes. Congress didn't cut a dime. Bush was offered the same lousy deal and foolishly agreed to raise taxes during a recession worsening and prolonging it helping Clinton get elected.
    Yes, he did. He just gave up on it.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks
    Thanked 23,735 Times in 8,731 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

I'm going to send an invoice for derailing the thread....lol

Cause now I'm convinced y'all got some money cause y'all must not *need* the $1180 or whatever amount you make a day if you're on here in lengthy debates.

*I love the statistical charts by the way

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^I work from Home. Don't blame ME Femme honorée.

I've been a writer the entire time i've been here. I'm always at the computer.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-17-2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Writer
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But, yeah, we should stop talking about this shit and get back to the Protesting. We did derail it. Remember, Eric, this is not our site. It belongs to miss.a.p1600 and her Sisters. Every Woman on here. It is not ours. We are both guests here. We're here because they allow us to be here.

Besides, we are talking about politics, and that's generally frowned upon, anyway. So miss.a.p1600, i'm done Femme honorée. If he posts again, i won't respond.

Also, thank you for snapping me back to my senses.

BTW: Femme honorée is french for "Honored Woman". Just didn't want to confuse you in case you don't speak French.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-17-2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Femme honorée

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,398 Times in 3,329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner View Post
    This is one of those times when I must ask you a question I've had to ask you before : Did you LOOK at your own chart ? The trajectory of manufacturing job increases AFTER Trump took office is clearly much steeper than when Obama was in charge.
    From 2010 - 2012 and in 2014, the trajectory is about the same as it was during Trump's 2 years. In 2015 and 2016, there wasn't much growth in manufacturing jobs. Regardless, if the chart was to go all the way out to the end of 2019, you would see that Trump's policies were far worse for manufacturing than Obama's, especially Trump's disastrous trade war. By September 2019, manufacturing was in a deep recession, thanks to the trade war.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ing-recession/

September marked the worst month for U.S. manufacturing in more than a decade — since June 2009 — according to the closely watched Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturing index. Companies blamed Trump’s escalating trade war for many of their woes, putting pressure on the White House to show progress soon. Manufacturing remains a prominent industry in many swing states.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    So Trump made noises that he never followed up on? Stop the presses! Lol.
    You're very dishonest. No matter how much Trump abuses his power, or how many people are harmed by him, you're just going to say "he's being bombastic" or he "made noises that he never followed up on". Again, he jailed Michael Cohen to try to prevent him from publishing a book; had federal enforcement use tear gas, rubber bullets, and flash grenades against peaceful protesters; pressured a foreign leader to start a criminal investigation of his opponent, and withheld aid approved by Congress to that country; publicly asked Russia to hack his opponents emails, and commuted criminals's sentences who committed crimes on his behalf; just to name a few of his abuses. Of course none of this matters to you. As long as he pushes policies you like, you're going to support him no matter what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    Also, if you're using a NY Times article, full of the usual empty hyperbole and spin, as a source document for anything then no wonder you're confused. Read the actual transcripts from his conversations with the Russian ambassador, which are public. It is not uncommon for incoming administration officials of a newly elected President to speak with foreign leaders in advance of taking office.
    What part of "Michael Flynn lied to the FBI" do you not understand?

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I'm going to send an invoice for derailing the thread....lol

Cause now I'm convinced y'all got some money cause y'all must not *need* the $1180 or whatever amount you make a day if you're on here in lengthy debates.

*I love the statistical charts by the way
    I'm glad you like the charts, and I hope you don't mind my posts, but I do think Trump is relevant to this discussion. It's true the protests started out against brutal murder of George Floyd, but since then, Trump is doing all he can to divide us and provoke people into protesting and rioting, because he thinks it will help him. Instead of using his platform to heal the country, he uses it to attack people of color and defend white supremacy. He's more worried about protecting statues of white supremacists who waged war against our country, than he is about protecting living Americans. He's been demonizing blacks and Hispanics since day one, and now he's going after Asian Americans with his "Chinese flu" and "Kung flu" slurs. He doesn't care if Asian Americans are being harassed as a result. Not only is he dividing us and provoking violence, he's endangering us by failing to do what is necessary to control the pandemic, which is also harming many in the adult entertainment industry. Despite all of this, 40 - 45 percent of Americans continue to support and admire this horrible man. I just don't know what it is with these people. It's like they're oblivious to the awful things he says and does, and how stupid he is. When has there ever been a president whose own cabinet members have called him "an idiot" and "a fucking moron"?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will only respond to posts directly about the Protests. But i'm kinda with eagle2.

Edit to add in light of lynn2009's post: I would edit this post, but it's already been responded to. I will no longer respond to any post that isn't about the protests. I am sorry lynn2009. I make mistakes, too. Everyone does. I'll try to do better. I shall endeavor to not harm you with these trivial little matters. And they ARE trivial.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-18-2020 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Mistakes

Thanks
    Thanked 5,943 Times in 2,104 Posts

Can we PLEASE move on already???
    Now he said it a third time, and Ona drew a deep breath;

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lynn2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I intend to. If you want to talk about Trump, create a Trump thread. It'll just get closed immediately by Djoser, but you can do it.

Go to a political forum.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-18-2020 at 01:32 AM.

Thanks

Read the add i added to my second to last post.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-18-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks

Point taken. Moving on and wishing everyone an AWESOME day.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric Stoner For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112