Thread: Need help getting back into the grind

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Need help getting back into the grind

Ever since we had to take a break from the club, I havenít really practiced my hustle skills or really been around that many people and going back gives me so much anxiety and I donít know why!! To the point where I canít go in at all or without getting tipsy but I really need to make money. I just graduated college and canít seem to get a job literally anywhere and I just really need income. So what is ways that you prepare for the club/get in the mindset. I become very nervous and I think people can see it. Anything helps thank u ladies!

Thanks

Default Re: Need help getting back into the grind

It is the fear of the unknown that scares you the most right. Hence, it gave you a lot concurrent anxiety to even think of working at the club again. Honestly, it will all pass before you know it. You will toughen up as soon as you know your bills and living expenses can't be paid with no money. At the same time, you're probably having a lot of anxiety to know you can't find any other jobs since you just graduated given this pandemic. You're giving yourself a high expectation as well. Just relax, step back, think logically and see what need to be done. If it is bills that need to be paid, then toughen up and start work again at the club. There is no other entry level jobs that can get the same return on investment (ROI) as one shift of dancing. I'm about to graduate college next year as well. However, since I'm married and my hubby is against dancing, I quit a while back and busting my ass on minimum wage jobs. Take advantage while you can!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tina_ For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you! That was honestly all i needed! Can you be my life coach?�� lol no but seriously great advice especially the ROI!

Thanks

From what I’ve gathered, most clubs right now have less dancers and customers both. That was definitely my experience recently. If you want to go in, now is not a bad time since it would be like stripping training wheels.

It seems like your heart is more set on vanilla work, however. So it may not be a bad idea to pursue a part-time mainstream job that you can claim on applications if it will take a while. Just keep focused on your goals and what you want. You got this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thank you very much!!!!! I appreciate your input 😁

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolavuitton For This Useful Post: