Thread: Vibrating panties hustle?

Thanks

Default Vibrating panties hustle?

Ok I randomly thought of this in my head, and I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS LEGAL, but I am thinking what a fun, unique way to hustle and up sell to most expensive rooms at your club. So you basically sell to guys that you have a pair of vibrating panties in your locker, and itís ó for remote control on stage, and itís ó for remote play in the champagne room (or highest room at your club)
    1. Do you see any legal problems with this?
    2. What do YOU charge for stage and/or private room for the remote access?

Thanks
    Thanked 22,896 Times in 8,365 Posts

Default Re: Vibrating panties hustle?

Maybe IF they couldn’t touch you (which is not most clubs) AND they never told anyone (which is not most dudes because they love to run their mouths bragging)

I could see dudes not following directions - holding out the remote where everyone could see he’s controlling your response; pulling dicks out trying to fuck you out the panties; or going around like little high schoolers bragging on forums “yeah guys Bubbles let me control her pussy with this vibrating panty” or brag to other strippers like “yeah bubbles let me play with her panties, you gone do the same right?”

And finally.....you would have to review your statues there. Even the mere “simulation” of sex or using sex toys (even if its solo) could land you in trouble if people find out.

Me personally I wouldn’t do it only cause with men if you give them an inch they will take a mile and what do they want to do after seeing a woman being sexually pleased with a vibrating object in her panties???

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Omg no, it's a club, not a brothel. Girls like you are ruining the industry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yvonne. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The biggest flaw I think would be trusting them not to walk off with the remote control. So probably for the champagne room only, not the stage. That would be for a very specific niche however.

I’d probably only dream of even attempting that in a club where a girl or two like to wear butt plugs. Somewhere that has that sleazy-but-not-overly sleazy vibe to it.

There’s only one club where I can think of something like that not raising eyebrows. It was a club that also owned an adult store just next to and owned by the club. And some dancer told me it was common enough(It happened, but not all the time) to encourage the customer to buy some kind of toy thing from there, take it to the room with them, and both parties were masturbating in there (but not touching each other at all). And the staff blatantly knew about it, and heck encouraged it because more money in club pockets.

I love weird ideas tho. If you try it, please report back. Does it attract better behaved or worse behaved customers and stuff like that.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne. View Post
    Omg no, it's a club, not a brothel. Girls like you are ruining the industry.
    Wow, hateful much??? That was really unwarranted. I applaud her for thinking outside the box. Webcamming has the lovense toys, Plenty of clubs have other feature or borderline games/features/etc. Yeah, this would be questionable legality obviously -but I applaud her for attempting to get creative & asking for others opinions & experience before attempting it. What purpose did your statement serve other than to be hateful. It's not like she's talking about fssw or something. Plus she's asking for others opinions first. I bet your a really fun dance to have while I snore away in the corner, huh lol
    "You're better than no one and no one is better than you."
    -- Bob Dylan

ďThere's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.Ē

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brandi_Lynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not at all. Just look at what happened since girls started to give blowjobs in clubs. Now in almost every club customers expect to touch the dancers and to get even more in a champagne room.
    20-30 years ago stripping was the industry of dancing only - touching strictly forbidden. And you want to push it even further with sex toys and things? I think it's a disaster because men always expect more and more for less money. We should NOT give them more. They should go to the brothel for things like that.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,649 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Innocent

Not at all. Just look at what happened since girls started to give blowjobs in clubs. Now in almost every club customers expect to touch the dancers and to get even more in a champagne room.
    20-30 years ago stripping was the industry of dancing only - touching strictly forbidden. And you want to push it even further with sex toys and things? I think it's a disaster because men always expect more and more for less money. We should NOT give them more. They should go to the brothel for things like that.
    The point is.. That this forum is mainly here for those who have questions regarding the industry or other similar topics.
    There is a reason why this forum contains such massive amounts of information available to those who have similar questions.
    That we know of, she is not actively sticking a vibrator into her panties, neither blowing her clients or performing sexual favors.

In this industry we have to find new ways of bringing money and keeping clients entertained, part of that is asking others who might have further experience. (At least that is what I assume this forum is for..)
    On this forum from the time I've been active, the majority of members have shown themselves to be both inviting and understanding of those who have legitimate questions.
    It is best to be kind to other members and to avoid cross fire when necessary. Otherwise from what I've witnessed, they tend not to last very long as members here.
    Her curious question does not call for an insult.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BambiCutie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 803 Posts

O_O

you sound old and bitter. not saying you are but.. jeez. what WASNT different 20-30 years ago. i don't agree with drugs and sex in clubs but this wasn't even about that. sheesh

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,491 Times in 803 Posts

also to people saying that someone might run off with the remote- the lush has an app the guy can download on his phone. seems like kind of a pain, but not any more than fingerprinting and signing for a VIP. actually might be a cool distraction for him while all that transaction stuff is being done.

doesn't sound like a good idea for stage though. and i'd definitely talk to other girls/managers before trying something like this. in my opinion, it seems more safe than heavy contact dances right now.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BambiCutie View Post
    The point is.. That this forum is mainly here for those who have questions regarding the industry or other similar topics.
    There is a reason why this forum contains such massive amounts of information available to those who have similar questions.
    That we know of, she is not actively sticking a vibrator into her panties, neither blowing her clients or performing sexual favors.

In this industry we have to find new ways of bringing money and keeping clients entertained, part of that is asking others who might have further experience. (At least that is what I assume this forum is for..)
    On this forum from the time I've been active, the majority of members have shown themselves to be both inviting and understanding of those who have legitimate questions.
    It is best to be kind to other members and to avoid cross fire when necessary. Otherwise from what I've witnessed, they tend not to last very long as members here.
    Her curious question does not call for an insult.
    Thank you. It was simply a question for how to hustle more customers in VIP. Lol. I keep seeing burnt out dancers talking about the "golden age" and how you can't make $1k an hour air dancing anymore.... Yes it's sad, it has to be this way, but like ANY industry, the market changes with trends. If you don't find it to be worth it anymore, try to look for another line of work.... I used to be pissed about extras girls but I can't change it and I still love the job enough to stay, & make good money so for now I do

Not to mention one of the most popular posts on Hustle Hut is how to compete in extras heavy clubs, isn't that how we compete with them? By outsmarting them with our own hustles....

Back on topic... I actually think it could be lucrative if you're trying to compete in an extras club (let's not forget that in most extras clubs, sucking/fucking happens with full approval of management/staff getting their fair share - otherwise extras clubs wouldn't exist - so you'd be less likely to run into legality issues with staff/management at these types of clubs too). I'd definitely reserve for VIP only and charge extra up front for it. In other clubs, probably not worth the trouble....
    I'd be wary of using the toys that can connect to apps because of location tracking? (Idk if those toys can tell your location to the dude on his phone but you can never be too careful to just double check on it) Just a thought

Artwork is from my most favorite webcomic ever, Lore Olympus

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,775 Times in 3,478 Posts

A girl had a small vibrator at my club, she wore it as a damn necklace and would use it in VIP. The other girls had a fit and management put the kibosh on it. It was trashy anyway, IMO.

I agree that that is far too close to the line of actual sex acts.
    "People jack off with the left hand and point with the right."

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Thanks
    Thanked 11,170 Times in 3,587 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

men always expect more and more for less money. We should NOT give them more.
    Yup. Agree 100%. This kind if stuff is not necessary. :-/

We should get the most money out of them for less work/headache. It can be done.
    Last edited by Vyanka; 06-30-2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: ETA

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    A girl had a small vibrator at my club, she wore it as a damn necklace and would use it in VIP. The other girls had a fit and management put the kibosh on it. It was trashy anyway, IMO.
    This is why I think this hustle is best suited to a club where you have no choice to compete with extras girls, and would come across as trashy in other clubs

I totally agree with we should be trying to get the most out of customers for the least amount of work, and that it absolutely can be done.... but in an area where you're competing with extras and can't change clubs, it could be worth at least trying out, lol

Artwork is from my most favorite webcomic ever, Lore Olympus

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

The other girls will hate you. I personally donít care what you do. Thatís more of a camming thing than a strip club thing. Iím not judging you. I just know how girls are if you do the most even if itís legal and safe. I would suggest camming.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post: