Thread: Hi from Quarantine

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Hi from Quarantine

Hi, everyone! I'm Kate, I'm a newbie-ish stripper who was just finally starting to get the hang of things when covid hit. I really, really miss it, and while I'm very lucky to be able to do my primary job from home, the lost income is definitely a stressor too. I've been doing a lot of research about camming and trying to figure out if it's something that might make sense for me to do instead, but everything I've seen so far suggests that you have to put a ton of time into it (and a fair amount of investment too) if you want to be successful, and I worry about putting my face out there on the internet just to potentially get nowhere at all and struggle to keep up with the workload. The strip club was really comfortable for me because even though there were some risks, it felt like you could walk away from it at the end of your shift and it was all just self-contained there. And of course I just miss the human connection.

Anyway, if anyone has advice about camming or potentially things like phone work, I'd definitely be interested in chatting, but I also just wanted to introduce myself and say a general hello! I lurked on here a TON when I was first getting into stripping, but I didn't really post because I was super shy and didn't want to waste anybody's time with newbie questions (although I guess that's technically what I'm doing now with the camming, so, whoops).

Nice to meet you all, and I hope everyone is safe and healthy and holding it together through 2020!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,242 Times in 2,352 Posts

Default Re: Hi from Quarantine

Hey girl, I was in the same spot as you back in April. I decided To go for it and I am doing very well (no face). However the cons that you listed are very true. It’s way more 24 hour work than dancing. You need to sign out of EVERYTHING in order to get ANY peace and with dancing you can just leave it at the club which is nice. Alas, what choice do we have? I don’t mind phone/cam/ only fans but I definitely prefer dancing and miss it so much! Good luck. Join the threads in camming connection.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey! I'm really glad it's worked out for you so far, even if it wouldn't have been your first choice. And I definitely will start getting involved with the camming connection threads. I know there are a fair number of girls who don't show their faces, but I feel like I would just screw it up? Like I feel like I would accidentally wind up with my face in the shot, or I would just be so anxious about it the whole time--especially since I feel like my cam style would be very, very talky. Idk, I've also thought about wearing a mask, but I just feel like they make you look like a newbie.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,242 Times in 2,352 Posts

Eh, it happens sometimes but I’m very NON face and I still do decently. Definitely wasn’t my first choice either but it’s gotten me through the quarantine without dipping into
    My
    Savings too much if at all.