Thread: Where do you put your phone/money bag while you're on stage?

Thanks

Default Where do you put your phone/money bag while you're on stage?

Hello! I'm new here and have tried searching for this (I've seen one thread that only vaguely answered my questions, but I'm sorry if there are more)

I'm planning to work in Rochester and the surrounding area, but I've heard from friends and members on here that Rochester strip clubs are not the most trustworthy. There have been more than a couple of locker break ins so I do not trust the girls working there, especially going in as a newbie. I was considering just leaving my phone in my car, but that makes me feel unsafe just in case someone follows me back to my car. I saw a couple of girls saying they always keep a wrist clutch with them and they can put their phone and money in there, keeping it close to them and eliminating the worry of it being somewhere they can't see, but then what do you do with the clutch while you go on stage? Do you just keep it on the stage far enough from patrons and girls? What if your stage isn't big enough for that? Any suggestions would be great!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 419 Posts

Default Re: Where do you put your phone/money bag while you're on stage?

I always wore knee highs and put all my money in them. Can’t help ya with the phone part sorry!

Thanks

Here is a YT video that shows how to strap your money on your boot or shoe heel with a garter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdt0FD9Juuc

If you are wearing a clutch then yeah, until I felt safe, I would carry that clutch with me on stage, or wherever I was, at all times, if I didn't feel safe putting it in a locker. Who cares if it looks stupid. Just until you fig out a better plan.

One thing I used to do was hide things in places. For instance I would hide my phone in a dark corner somewhere behind the stage, under an abandoned chair. Or sometimes stick it way up on top of the lockers. Or just slide it in a dark corner someplace, like in a little space between the wall and the bank of lockers. Hard to describe where I mean. But you can find some dark little spots to tuck it away for a few minutes at a time, and hide it, until you can check back in with it every so often. It's dark in there, and no one is going to notice a phone tucked away in a corner on the floor of the dressing room, or behind the trash can in the bathroom.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen Elixer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you for the advice Carmen! I’ll snoop around the club. I was planning on keeping my money around my shoe after I looked into it some more. Guess my only problem now would be my phone