Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streamster - live video multistream software + remote control mobile app

Default Streamster - live video multistream software + remote control mobile app

Hello everybody

I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster.

• Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
    • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.

Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

More information is here

streamster.io/adult-camming-websites-multistreaming-for-cam-models/

If you have any questions, I am here to help
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 08-21-2020 at 07:01 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

This software is pretty cool. I got the $15 plan yesterday and managed to put my sites on it except Manyvids Live, which I couldn’t figure out. Hopefully this will improve my vid quality because the comp I’m using isn’t that powerful.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,479 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

I tried the free version and I couldn't get it to work. It brought up like a entirely new version of Chrome with nothing I have on it and none of my logged in sites showed and it was super slow so I was nervous about trying the paid version

Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    This software is pretty cool. I got the $15 plan yesterday and managed to put my sites on it except Manyvids Live, which I couldn’t figure out. Hopefully this will improve my vid quality because the comp I’m using isn’t that powerful.
    Many thanks for your review! I hope Streamster helps you to improve the video quality
    Do you know if Manyvids Live supports RTMP (OBS)? If so, we will test it and if it works well, include this website to the list. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I tried the free version and I couldn't get it to work. It brought up like a entirely new version of Chrome with nothing I have on it and none of my logged in sites showed and it was super slow so I was nervous about trying the paid version
    I'm very sorry to hear Streamster doesn't work for you. Can we help to solve the problem? Could you PM me please what websites did you try to stream on?
    Thanks for your help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasiya Streamster View Post
    Many thanks for your review! I hope Streamster helps you to improve the video quality
    Do you know if Manyvids Live supports RTMP (OBS)? If so, we will test it and if it works well, include this website to the list. Thank you in advance!
    I have no idea. I’ll message their support.

Edit: I went into the live chat support and they said they don’t support it
    Last edited by Mal707; 08-19-2020 at 11:56 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal707 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,508 Posts

Awesome I’ll have to check it out
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    I have no idea. Iíll message their support.

Edit: I went into the live chat support and they said they donít support it
    Thanks for your help! Unfortunately Streamster works for only those websites that support RTMP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,896 Times in 3,016 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can't seem to find any link, can you, please post the link again?
    Thank you!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I can't seem to find any link, can you, please post the link again?
    Thank you!
    I guess I'm not allowed to publish links yet
    In case you don't see the link, here is how you can find it

I'm sorry for troubles
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 08-21-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I was looking at https://restream.io/ for this kind of service, but this looks better cause it's much lower priced and setup for cammodels.

Hello everybody

I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster.

• Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
    • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.

Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

More information is here

If you have any questions, I am here to help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I think I am going to hold off using this for a bit and just stick to my desktop splitting software for now. Streamate has been discouraging us from using external encoders, and I am not sure I will be able to maintain my placement using this product.

Please advise as I would prefer to use this. Always good to have less resources use on my system.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    I think I am going to hold off using this for a bit and just stick to my desktop splitting software for now. Streamate has been discouraging us from using external encoders, and I am not sure I will be able to maintain my placement using this product.

Please advise as I would prefer to use this. Always good to have less resources use on my system.

TIA

Hi, thanks for your feedback! Technically Streamster works well for Streamate, and until now our users didn't have any problems with streaming on Streamate. But as Streamate doesn't encourage multistreaming services, it's better contact them directly just to make sure it won't affect your stream quality, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

It's not about quality, it's about placement. Literally says on several places on the site, including directly on top of our dashboard, that they they prefer for us not to use an external encoder for several reasons, including our placement directly on the site. Since I can split, without using an external encoder which your site requires, and since you have shown that you didn't really take this into account when making the product, I still will pass at least for use with Streamate. I have other sites, that this is not an issue, and may use try the product with those.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    It's not about quality, it's about placement. Literally says on several places on the site, including directly on top of our dashboard, that they they prefer for us not to use an external encoder for several reasons, including our placement directly on the site. Since I can split, without using an external encoder which your site requires, and since you have shown that you didn't really take this into account when making the product, I still will pass at least for use with Streamate. I have other sites, that this is not an issue, and may use try the product with those.

Thank you
    Many thanks for the information and I'm very sorry we can't solve this problem on our side. We will follow Streamate's rules to be aware of possible changes.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Hi , we updated Streamster a bit, now it's even more comfortable to use.
    Xlovecom was added to the websites list.
    New major updates are coming.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Hi there,

Now the VPN (Virtual public network) function is integrated into our Streamster App. It means you can establish a secured and encrypted connection to our servers from within the app. The VPN will protect ALL TRAFFIC from/to your computer - any audio/video streams sent by Streamster as well as any traffic generated by your Web browser.

You can turn the VPN on and off by clicking the toggle on the right from the bitrate slider.

At the moment it is available for all registered users, but in the future will be available only for the Light and Pro plans users.

Have a nice day!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,560 Times in 2,007 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I wish you would add streamate and other ppm sites to the service

26. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    I wish you would add streamate and other ppm sites to the service
    Thank you! We are working hard to make it possible

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Any updates on this??

Is this better than using very soft to split cam?

Quote Originally Posted by kikixxxx View Post
    Any updates on this??

Is this better than using very soft to split cam?
    Hi! New version is coming, I will update information soon

Verysoft and splitcam are splitters, these programms split video streams on your computer. Streamster splits a video stream on our servers, which minimises the load on your computer.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Hi! New version is coming, I will update information soon

Verysoft and splitcam are splitters, these programms split video streams on your computer. Streamster splits a video stream on our servers, which minimises the load on your computer.
    Does this work with Adultwork and streamate ? Or only freemium sites?

Quote Originally Posted by kikixxxx View Post
    Does this work with Adultwork and streamate ? Or only freemium sites?
    Streamster works with all websites that support RTMP.
    We haven't tested Adultwork yet, but you can try it, if they work with OBS

Meet the new Streamster 4.0!

What's new:

• Video-in-video;
    • Image overlays;
    • Mouse-controlled zoom;
    • Screen and window capture;
    • LUT filters;
    • Desktop audio, mute audio;
    • Web page as a video source;
    • NVidia and AMD hardware acceleration;
    • New application layouts

You can download the new version from our website

Hi there! We are glad to inform about long-awaited Lovense integration with Streamster 🔥
    You can download Lovense streamster toolset from Lovense website. Setup is super easy but if you have any questions or problems please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast