Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Streamster - live video multistream software + remote control mobile app

  1. #1

    Default Streamster - live video multistream software + remote control mobile app

    Hello everybody

    I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

    Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster.


    • Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
    • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.


    Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

    More information is here

    streamster.io/adult-camming-websites-multistreaming-for-cam-models/

    If you have any questions, I am here to help
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 08-21-2020 at 07:01 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Mal707's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked 245 Times in 99 Posts

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    This software is pretty cool. I got the $15 plan yesterday and managed to put my sites on it except Manyvids Live, which I couldn’t figure out. Hopefully this will improve my vid quality because the comp I’m using isn’t that powerful.

  4. #3
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,876
    Thanks
    2,614
    Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,479 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    I tried the free version and I couldn't get it to work. It brought up like a entirely new version of Chrome with nothing I have on it and none of my logged in sites showed and it was super slow so I was nervous about trying the paid version

  5. #4

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    This software is pretty cool. I got the $15 plan yesterday and managed to put my sites on it except Manyvids Live, which I couldn’t figure out. Hopefully this will improve my vid quality because the comp I’m using isn’t that powerful.
    Many thanks for your review! I hope Streamster helps you to improve the video quality
    Do you know if Manyvids Live supports RTMP (OBS)? If so, we will test it and if it works well, include this website to the list. Thank you in advance!

  6. #5

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I tried the free version and I couldn't get it to work. It brought up like a entirely new version of Chrome with nothing I have on it and none of my logged in sites showed and it was super slow so I was nervous about trying the paid version
    I'm very sorry to hear Streamster doesn't work for you. Can we help to solve the problem? Could you PM me please what websites did you try to stream on?
    Thanks for your help!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Mal707's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked 245 Times in 99 Posts

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasiya Streamster View Post
    Many thanks for your review! I hope Streamster helps you to improve the video quality
    Do you know if Manyvids Live supports RTMP (OBS)? If so, we will test it and if it works well, include this website to the list. Thank you in advance!
    I have no idea. I’ll message their support.

    Edit: I went into the live chat support and they said they don’t support it
    Last edited by Mal707; 08-19-2020 at 11:56 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mal707 For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    God/dess
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,756
    Thanks
    10,947
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,508 Posts

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Awesome I’ll have to check it out
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:


  11. #8

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal707 View Post
    I have no idea. Iíll message their support.

    Edit: I went into the live chat support and they said they donít support it
    Thanks for your help! Unfortunately Streamster works for only those websites that support RTMP

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    4,561
    Thanked 9,896 Times in 3,016 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    I can't seem to find any link, can you, please post the link again?
    Thank you!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

  14. #10

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    I can't seem to find any link, can you, please post the link again?
    Thank you!
    I guess I'm not allowed to publish links yet
    In case you don't see the link, here is how you can find it

    streamster.io/adult-camming-websites-multistreaming-for-cam-models/

    I'm sorry for troubles
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 08-21-2020 at 07:02 AM.

  15. #11
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 129 Times in 64 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    I was looking at https://restream.io/ for this kind of service, but this looks better cause it's much lower priced and setup for cammodels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasiya Streamster View Post
    Hello everybody

    I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

    Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster.


    • Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
    • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.


    Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

    More information is here

    streamster.io/adult-camming-websites-multistreaming-for-cam-models/

    If you have any questions, I am here to help

  16. #12
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 129 Times in 64 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    I think I am going to hold off using this for a bit and just stick to my desktop splitting software for now. Streamate has been discouraging us from using external encoders, and I am not sure I will be able to maintain my placement using this product.

    Please advise as I would prefer to use this. Always good to have less resources use on my system.

    TIA

  17. #13

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    I think I am going to hold off using this for a bit and just stick to my desktop splitting software for now. Streamate has been discouraging us from using external encoders, and I am not sure I will be able to maintain my placement using this product.

    Please advise as I would prefer to use this. Always good to have less resources use on my system.

    TIA

    Hi, thanks for your feedback! Technically Streamster works well for Streamate, and until now our users didn't have any problems with streaming on Streamate. But as Streamate doesn't encourage multistreaming services, it's better contact them directly just to make sure it won't affect your stream quality, etc.

  18. #14
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 129 Times in 64 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    It's not about quality, it's about placement. Literally says on several places on the site, including directly on top of our dashboard, that they they prefer for us not to use an external encoder for several reasons, including our placement directly on the site. Since I can split, without using an external encoder which your site requires, and since you have shown that you didn't really take this into account when making the product, I still will pass at least for use with Streamate. I have other sites, that this is not an issue, and may use try the product with those.

    Thank you

  19. #15

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by EmPea View Post
    It's not about quality, it's about placement. Literally says on several places on the site, including directly on top of our dashboard, that they they prefer for us not to use an external encoder for several reasons, including our placement directly on the site. Since I can split, without using an external encoder which your site requires, and since you have shown that you didn't really take this into account when making the product, I still will pass at least for use with Streamate. I have other sites, that this is not an issue, and may use try the product with those.

    Thank you
    Many thanks for the information and I'm very sorry we can't solve this problem on our side. We will follow Streamate's rules to be aware of possible changes.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  21. #16

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Hi , we updated Streamster a bit, now it's even more comfortable to use.
    Xlovecom was added to the websites list.
    New major updates are coming.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  23. #17

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Hi there,

    Now the VPN (Virtual public network) function is integrated into our Streamster App. It means you can establish a secured and encrypted connection to our servers from within the app. The VPN will protect ALL TRAFFIC from/to your computer - any audio/video streams sent by Streamster as well as any traffic generated by your Web browser.

    You can turn the VPN on and off by clicking the toggle on the right from the bitrate slider.

    At the moment it is available for all registered users, but in the future will be available only for the Light and Pro plans users.

    Have a nice day!

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  25. #18
    God/dess caramelcraze's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the burbs
    Posts
    2,887
    Thanks
    3,037
    Thanked 7,560 Times in 2,007 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    I wish you would add streamate and other ppm sites to the service

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:


  27. #19

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    I wish you would add streamate and other ppm sites to the service
    Thank you! We are working hard to make it possible

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  29. #20
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 71 Times in 45 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Any updates on this??

    Is this better than using very soft to split cam?

  30. #21

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by kikixxxx View Post
    Any updates on this??

    Is this better than using very soft to split cam?
    Hi! New version is coming, I will update information soon

    Verysoft and splitcam are splitters, these programms split video streams on your computer. Streamster splits a video stream on our servers, which minimises the load on your computer.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiya Streamster For This Useful Post:


  32. #22
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 71 Times in 45 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasiya Streamster View Post
    Hi! New version is coming, I will update information soon

    Verysoft and splitcam are splitters, these programms split video streams on your computer. Streamster splits a video stream on our servers, which minimises the load on your computer.
    Does this work with Adultwork and streamate ? Or only freemium sites?

  33. #23

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Quote Originally Posted by kikixxxx View Post
    Does this work with Adultwork and streamate ? Or only freemium sites?
    Streamster works with all websites that support RTMP.
    We haven't tested Adultwork yet, but you can try it, if they work with OBS

  34. #24

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Meet the new Streamster 4.0!

    What's new:

    • Video-in-video;
    • Image overlays;
    • Mouse-controlled zoom;
    • Screen and window capture;
    • LUT filters;
    • Desktop audio, mute audio;
    • Web page as a video source;
    • NVidia and AMD hardware acceleration;
    • New application layouts


    You can download the new version from our website

  35. #25

    Default Re: STREAMSTER - live broadcasting software with a cloud-based multistreaming option

    Hi there! We are glad to inform about long-awaited Lovense integration with Streamster 🔥
    You can download Lovense streamster toolset from Lovense website. Setup is super easy but if you have any questions or problems please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Multistream platforms that do not require OBS
    By caramelcraze in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2020, 03:18 PM
  2. New live video streaming Android App
    By Vidiooapp in forum Jobs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 09:11 AM
  5. Motorized, mobile, remote control pole/platform!
    By Kirwan in forum For Sale & Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 08:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •