Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I quit only fans for my boyfriend?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 410 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: Should I quit only fans for my boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    She said the guy doesn't even have a place to live! He is living with her parents.

I see no need to have a man in my life anyway unless he is at least as successful as me and has a place to live (without roommates). Can't respect a man who doesn't even have financial security. Much better to be single.
    oops sorry...yeah he needs to go! Good for you for doing online sex work, I’m grateful to have the option to do this right now too. That’s a shame your bf can’t understand that during this time, we need to take advantage of the options we have. You need a real man, who will support you and hopefully be a provider.

You are so right Laurie! I left my loser bf for the same reasons, I was tired of his excuses as to why he couldn’t do better in life. And he also gave me a headache about stripping and camming. He was a waste of my time, and I regret that relationship. But I don’t regret the money I made from my work....it’s much better to be single than with someone who can’t be a man and provide!
    Earn $$$ from sexting and phone calls:
    https://www.sextpanther.com/apply?id=3508

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasmine22 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,506 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    She said the guy doesn't even have a place to live! He is living with her parents.

I see no need to have a man in my life anyway unless he is at least as successful as me and has a place to live (without roommates). Can't respect a man who doesn't even have financial security. Much better to be single.
    It's a good post, but maybe a little too tailor made to your situation. For example, I'm doing really well financially. I could deal with someone not doing as well, with the caveats that they're still able to maintain themselves and that they have a goal they're working towards and following through. They need to know what they want and know how to get it (and a bonus if they wanna destroy the passerby). I can afford that. To part ways with someone doesn't place any financial strain on me, because I already live independently. I have a house, I have what I need. Now whether I act would do this… I don’t know. It would take a huge leap of faith from me to do that and to allow this house to become common property. But, right now that’s putting the cart so far in front of the horse that they’re not even in the same county.

In her case, it's really her parents giving them both a place to stay, which doesn't seem to indicate her situation is the same. And really, she should aim higher instead of evenly, because two people about on par financially with each other sounds good on paper, but it's always going to be a point of contention if they don't have a pot to piss in between the two of them, especially if one of them spends money on something frivolous (or something the other thinks is, e.g., guys don't seem to understand why you would spend $70 on a quality bra instead of $15 on a bargain bin one, especially if your measurements are in any way 'atypical').

As for roommates, I would look at whether he had the ability to live on his own and if roommates were a choice. I can't really knock it if that's the case... I could live here by myself and easily manage it financially, but I'm not someone who should live alone. The hallucination probably would've been over a long time ago if I did. So I can understand why someone may prefer not to live alone.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

JFC! There needs to be a fucking pinned post! THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS MONEY OVER DICK!!!!!!!
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

In the Facebook stripper groups we always get the "My boyfriend/baby daddy/partner/pimp whatever won't 'let' me strip" posts.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,829 Times in 10,242 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: Should I quit only fans for my boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    JFC! There needs to be a fucking pinned post! THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS MONEY OVER DICK!!!!!!!
    In the Facebook stripper groups we always get the "My boyfriend/baby daddy/partner/pimp whatever won't 'let' me strip" posts.
    Yes, there's a ton of these threads on here too..

Sadly, most of them will continue on, either w/same guy or same guy w/different face.

Then one day they're too old, or older that it's more difficult.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Thanks
    Thanked 23,941 Times in 8,821 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 130
Size:  1.92 MB

so very true

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,941 Times in 8,821 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Luck up on a dude with both = #H*esBWinning

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You can lead a horse to water…

Maybe I’m being too cynical, but I find myself more than a little weirded out at how people would rather farm out their life decisions to random strangers online than to put in their own legwork and use the fact that they better know and understand their own relationship than anyone else. I’ll never understand that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 382 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    You can lead a horse to water…

Maybe I’m being too cynical, but I find myself more than a little weirded out at how people would rather farm out their life decisions to random strangers online than to put in their own legwork and use the fact that they better know and understand their own relationship than anyone else. I’ll never understand that.

The problem is so many people lack a sense of self. They react and are triggered by others. It is foreign for them to recognize that it exists. I personally have been told I am secretive and cold because I don’t ask for advice. So you can’t always win. Hopefully by seeking advice they pick up on some ideas that gets them working towards finding out what they want.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    The problem is so many people lack a sense of self. They react and are triggered by others. It is foreign for them to recognize that it exists.
    THIS, 100… 1,000 times over!

I personally have been told I am secretive and cold because I don’t ask for advice. So you can’t always win. Hopefully by seeking advice they pick up on some ideas that gets them working towards finding out what they want.
    I get told the same and similar, but for different reasons. There’s nothing wrong with asking for advice, e.g., “I’ve decided I’m going to do a thing, what approaches worked and didn’t work for you/can you share some experiences that I can weigh on in shaping my own conclusion/etc.?”, but I see a lot of, “There’s this thing I’m really indecisive about, so I’m counting on strangers to make my decision for me, WHAT DO I DO?”, and it just leaves me sitting there and thinking to myself, “This is someone who identifies as an adult?!?!”.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hell no.
    He's obviously insecure.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoddessLilith For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Hell no dont quit! All the douchebags over the last almost 20 years ive been doing sex work have ALL tried to tell me not to earn a living this way to which i always said i dont care what your opinion is. Never let anyone control what your choice of work is. I always did whatever I wanted when it came to earning money for myself. Im happier that way. Hes not worth it. No man is!
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,380 Times in 1,414 Posts

Is he gonna pay your bills?
    [QUOTE=We had a rabbit like you;3051234]And I'm over here like "fuck you, pay me". No non sense, sorry.[/QUOTE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12