Thread: Chicago area clubs or nearby

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Chicago area clubs or nearby

I live around Chicago & have recently decided to get back into dancing after about a year. I was looking into clubs back in Feb but covid hit and when the clubs started to reopen I decided to put dancing on hold at first just to be safe until I felt more comfortable plus I had a feeling the industry would be affected and the money wouldn't be worth it. But I'm now back to looking. I am not necessarily exclusive to Chicago, I have looked at wisconsin, indiana and even Michigan but I'm not really financially able to just up and move this second so I want to stay within a couple hours, plus my family is here and I dont qant to be too far away.

I started working at a club on the wisc border last week but I just wasn't feeling it. It is hick central, Trump supporters (i even saw a billboard) and those antimaskers who just dont wear them anywhere. I want little to nothing to do with that demographic, the whole vibe- dancers and everything felt off so i dipped out a few hours into my shift so wisconsin is a no go. The clubs in the far west Chicago burbs are all similar but more methy and dancers are old and toothless. I am now focusing on clubs closer to chicago & just want to know if anyone here has been to any around me recently and how are they now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VeronicaNicole For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Chicago area clubs or nearby

I am not saying I only want to work at clubs requiring masks per se but I just personally don't care for people with that mind set. The clubs are specific types of environment, its not like grocery store or gas station where everyone visits. So expect the mask rules to be much more lax at a bar or club. But i feel like the people who refuse to wear them in an essential business like where you get groceries and gas where everyone shops is just inconsiderate and arrogant. Nobody knows that much about this yet so stop acting like you do and wear your darned mask when you buy food. Geez! Ik those people are going to be everywhere but I am just trying to avoid an entire customer base that is like that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VeronicaNicole For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,718 Times in 10,182 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: Chicago area clubs or nearby

Well, I know the Admiral is open, I believe masks are required of both dancers & custys.
    I don't know how they're doing biz-wise.
    admiralx.com is the site.
    Some older reviews on here too.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.